Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby 92, 93, and 94 - Part 2 of 3

NOTE
Thank you lulo333 for The Shaggy Look for Toddlers and fiercechic14 for the Classic Gumball Machine.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Adam had the limo driver take us to the area of Sunset Valley that was fairly close to his house.  I had a guess as to where we were going, but when we passed straight by his house, the destination of this date became much less clear.

Finally, we stop in front of a large metal gate.  I peer through the iron bars.  It appears to be a jumping course for... horses.

If Adam thinks he's going to get me on a horse, he's crazy.

"And this," he started to say as he opened the lock on the gate, "is the practice arena for show jumping horses, owned by one of my very good friends, Dexter Salvan."  Adam gestures to a couple of horse stables and straining my eyes against the sun, I see that there is a man there also.  "You haven't seen a horse show much less a horse practice so I thought this would be the perfect place."

"How did you remember that?  I mean, it's been a while since we last had a nice chat."

He taps his head,"I've been known for my good memory."

We walk over across the field.  I take notice of the detail on the rails and on the wood.  Despite being kept outside and exposed to the weather, the maintenance on them has been kept up phenomenally.

We reach Mr. Salvan and he immediately greets us with a friendly wave.

"Hey Adam! So this is the pretty lady you've been talking to me," he looked at me, "for quite some time."  He snickers and I blush.  Adam gives a little laugh and dismisses it.

"So, is this the famous Sasha I've been hearing about?"

"Why yes, want to come and meet her?"

We walk over to the stall where Sasha nickers and comes to the door to greet us.

"Dexter here is a world-renowned horse trainer.  He trains many horses in jumping and racing.  We're going to watching him as he trains Sasha here," Adam explains.

"She's gorgeous," I gush.

Adam and Dexter get into a manly man conversation as I take a look at Sasha's beautiful buff-colored coat.  He mane and tail look black but there are faint threads of teal woven in.  My eye catches the corner of the stall where I noticed what seems to be a grey cat.

"Hey- hey Adam, look over here.  I think there's a cat in this stall?  Do you think he/she got trapped in there?"

Without looking, Dexter says, "Oh yeah, that cat's been in there for a few days.  One day she appeared and she's been staying ever since.  I've been meaning to bring her to the shelter but she keeps Sasha company so I've been putting it off."

"Don't worry Calista, ya hear that?  She's well taken care of here," Adam assures me.  Then he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I finally agree.

Sasha's whinnies indicate that she's become restless and is ready to play.

"Follow me guys," Dexter commands.

Her pus on Sasha's saddle before gracefully hopping onto her back.

"Let's get this party started!"  The horse enthusiast whoops.

Faster than I can blink, Sash has leaped over the wooden gate.

"That was amazing!  Adam, can you do things like this?"

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve from when I was a boy.  Nothing fancy like Dexter.  He's definitely more adventurous when it comes to those tricky and dangerous jumps."

"I see what you mean," I say in awe as we watch Sasha and Dexter perform their final act.


Today I've seen her jump so many times and on multiple types of jumping equipment including a four meter pool.

The grey cat joined us some three jumps ago and has stuck by our feet until the very end.  I notice her up close and see that her long fur is not as nice as I had originally thought.  Her fur is matted and lumpy.  It gets me thinking that perhaps that grey color isn't actually her normal fur color.

Dexter comes over to us after the last jump.

"So, Calista, what'd you think of that?"

"It was fantastic.  Sasha's amazing, you're amazing.  I never knew horses could accomplish so much.  They're amazing creatures."

"Would you be interested in riding lessons, perhaps?"

"Me?  Hmm, sounds like fun.  I'd love to try.  Though, it may not be good to do it now," I gesture to my dress.

Dexter laughs.  "Of course not, call me or let Adam know when you're ready."

"Thanks Mr. Salvan.  Oh before I forget," I look down at the cat, "do you mind if I... take the cat home? I have a few cats at home and I've been looking for another."

"Sure, take her, take her.  She needs a loving home.  It'll be much better for her to be with you than at a shelter."

"Aw, you hear that girl?  You're coming home with me."

We thank Dexter and say our good-byes.  Dexter almost forgets to give me his card but Mr. Good-Memory here remembered.

Adam takes me to his house and I continue to hold the cat just in case Kadie decides she doesn't like cats.  Fortunately, she and the cat, whom I've named Charm, get along splendidly so I feel comfortable enough to leave them unattended.

"I make a mean homemade mac 'n cheese," Adam boasts as he scrounges around in the cupboards for the ingredients.  A box of elbows falls out and nearly hits him on the head.  We both laugh as he picks up the box and turns up the stove.

While we're eating, it suddenly starts to pour.  As we finish up I help Adam clean up the kitchen.  I peer out the window.

"Wow, it's still sunny," I notice.

"Sun showers are the best.  Come on, let's go outside.  Perhaps we'll see a rainbow."

He grabs me by the hand and we run outside like little kids.

"Hmmm, no rainbow yet," Adam grumbles.

"The rain is beautiful enough," I admire the sparkling droplets as they lands softly on the fabric of my dress.  Adam's strong arms hold onto me as we gaze out at the beautiful scene.

"I know this is childish but I always try to catch a drop on my tongue," admits Adam.

This makes me giggle as I go into full dork mode, trying to catch the droplets.  One lands in my eye and I quit.  Adam manages to catch a few on his tongue.

"You goof!"  I laugh.  "You're just a child in an adult bod-."

He turns me to face him and pulls me closer to him.  Putting his hands on my face, we share our first kiss.  The rain starts to go away as we become closer.

I shiver from the cold but my mouth is warm and the kiss we share warms up my entire body.  Our arms touch briefly and I rest my arms lightly on his waist.

This is a dream, I can't help think.

But it's not.  It's as real as real, and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

A special note to those Adam fans, feel free to jump around, dance, scream, and simply root for Cadam.  Also, I apologize if you don't like cheesiness.  The ending was pretty cliche but I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.  :P

Yes, I've been excited for this moment also.  :D  I'm very sorry to all of you Luke fans.  

On a more important note, thank you Destiny Rose for making those lovely applause poses for me.  I enjoyed being able to incorporate them in my post.  




27 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. That was perfect. Everything was perfect and beautiful and magical. You don't know how happy I am right now. :')

    Charm is so cute. :) She'll definitely be taken care of at the Smith household, that's for sure.

    Adam is so charming. There's the ponies and the mac 'n cheese... Gawsh. That was all so adorable.

    The last three pictures were perfect and they made me fangirl so much.

    Loved it. Fantastic post! I can't wait for part three. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I made your night. ^_^

      I know! She's adorable!!!!! :D I love how her fur looks. I used to not like the look of the fur density sliders but I've finally come around and now I like the looks. It definitely makes them look more realistic.

      Hehe, glad you liked it!

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Amanda!

      Delete
  2. AAAHHH!!!!!ADAM+CALISTA=LOVE!!! <3<3<3
    I love this post. ^_^

    ~Hailey
    (aka Dawn Turner)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank Dawnie! I loved this post too. It was so fun to write!

      Delete
  3. First off, I just need to point this out, and because I decided not to go with the version with profanity in it, it's going to sound weird.

    How is it freaking possible that LUKE is still winning that damn poll?!

    I see my poses have been put to use... ^_^ I'm gonna have to fix the pose with the small smile. It looks okay on females, but stiff on a guy's face.

    Oh, the kitty is so adorable... I could just reach into the screen and cuddle her, if it were possible.

    *takes a deep breath* YES FOR CADAM! WE MIGHT NOT BE WINNING THE POLL, BUT WE'RE SURE WINNING IN THE STORY!

    *cough* 'Scuse my erratic behavior. Amazing post, and the photos for it was lovely. You seriously have a talent in taking photos.

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I lied...it still ended up with profanity (by your definition, of course).

      And I have a feeling I should have said WERE lovely, not WAS... I can't think when I have a fever, so help? :D

      Delete
    2. I was wondering the same thing. Goodness, we need to do something about it. >:]

      Thank you again for the poses! There was one thing with the post Calista was using where the finger on the right hand looked a little weird (from the angle of the picture you can't see it) but it's no biggie. They were beautiful!! *_* Better than anything I could have made for sure.

      I love my photos also. I despised the photos I used to take so I'm trying to get better.

      Thanks for the comment, Destiny!

      Delete
  4. That is what you call a perfect date.

    And the horses and cat was ADORABLE too, :)

    Adam you FINALLY KISSED CALISTA! *SCREAMS IN EXCITEMENT*

    Amazing post and your photography skills are REALLY good, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect. I realized as I was looking at the pictures that I didn't take too many photos of the horse jumping because of my ignorance but it turned out okay in the end. Glad you liked it.

      *screams also*

      Thanks for the comment, Kurtis! :D

      Delete
  5. .............................
    youve broken me.....
    i hate to admit it.......
    but......
    I changed my poll answer to Adam

    YOUR PICTURE TAKING SKILLS BLOW MY MIND!!! Where did you get that pose where Calista and Adam are playing in the rain? Its so adorable!!

    ~Amiee and Becks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, glad I could change your mind. *jumps for joy*

      Ah, that pose is from the Autumn Walk pose pack by Sims by Severinka.

      Delete
  6. Ok, ok. I really do like Adam. But I really like Luke too! I don't know what to do! xD

    That cat is adorable and I love her name ^_^

    That was a very cute date. Perfect :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt in the beginning also! I was so confuzzled. :P

      Thanks for the comment, Chloe!

      Delete
  7. HANDS DOWN... You're an amazing writer and your pictures capture moment perfectly. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Violet! I like your blog too! I just read your new post and it was mind blowing.

      Delete
  8. Awh<3 <3 <3 <3 I loved every bit of this chapter!! So perfectly written for Adam's & Calista's first day <3 I've never been on a team Luke or Adam b/c I liked them both ^-^ But hurray for Adam! I loved the shots for this chapter!! Your skills are amazing!! Loved the poses you used in this chapter to!

    Now the cat, I LOVED IT! Its so adorable and I can't wait to see what color its real fur is ^^ Love Charms name, perfect fit with her/he, b/c her/he gets along with other animals so easily!

    Loved the chapter <3 Can't wait for the next one <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked them both at first too! (but now I'm leaning more towards Adam)

      I'm glad you liked the poses. I felt like I used too many for one post but it turned out alright. :)

      Charm surely is a beautiful cat. Her fur is white actually. I hope she makes some beautiful purple-eyes kittens.

      Thanks for commenting! And I like you screen name. Blue + Cat = awesomeness!

      Delete
    2. I liked Adam better now to, b/c he isn't on jail >.<

      Perfect amount you used for the chapter :)

      She is, all the cats you created are beautiful! Awh<3 Me to!

      No problem! Thank you, had it for a looong time ^.^

      Delete
  9. Cadam for the win!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Gahhhhh they're so cute :) I just wanna put em on top of a cupcake. Calista looked especially adorable in this post. (I mean of course Adam did too, I just mean.... Oh nevermind.)

    Another kitty!!!!! I wanttttttt itttttttt! I lurve kitties!!! :) Seriously if you wrote a separate blog just for the cats that'd be sweet... *gasp* I could do that :0 lol.... I have a problem...

    I loved their date! It was so sweet and didn't need to be all extravagant to be romantic. *crowd gasps awww in background*

    Loved it! My dreams have now come true :)
    ~Megs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I KNOW!!!! :D :D :D

      Lol, hopefully that cupcake doesn't get eaten... >.> <.<

      That were both so adorable. Every picture with both of them in it just burst with adorableness.

      Lol, that would be funny if I did that. I wonder who would read it (besides you). :P

      I tried to make the date sorta out of the ordinary. Glad to know it was still romantic! The end was sort of cliche (I think?) but it was still cute.

      Aww, I'm glad I made your dreams come true. Hearing words like that just warms my heart. ^_^

      Thanks for commenting, Megs!

      Delete
  10. Me: *screams*
    mom: ( Comes in running )What's wrong?!?!
    Me: Catlista and Adam kissed.
    Mom: ( confused ) Whatever

    I'm so happy for them!! Their date was perfect! Ohh the kitty was so pretty. I love it already. The end of this was so beautiful! Wonderful post!


    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can't believe you actually said that to your mom! If I told my mom I'm sure she'd say the exact same thing. :P If only she knew.

      Oh thank you, Zoe! I liked the date too! I hope that the future ones turn out just as good!

      Delete
  11. sorry for all the questions. lol. but can you make slenderman one of the dads? it would take some work, but it would be awsome. period

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I already have the fathers picked out for the rest of the challenge, but you can take a look at other challenge blogs, perhaps they'd be able to. That would be interesting! Again, I'm sorry about the inconvenience. I totally would if I could. :)

      Delete
    2. okay. maybe the wriner legacy! :D
      thanks for looking at all my questions and awsering them. buy :3 . P.S cant ait for part 3

      Delete
    3. Lol, no problem.

      Just an fyi, part three was posted a few weeks ago, if you'd like to take a look at it. :)

      Delete
  12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I love love love love love love love love Luke! :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete