Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby 96 - Part 1 of 2: Get your hands off of me!

The kids all age up beautifully and my two girls, Kyla and Evangeline, are already out of the house.
Aiden is quite the sweetheart and grow a sweet tuft of his father's hair and has a more adorable version of his father's round nose.

As the kids age and develop, I finally manage to earn my black belt.  Now Adam has to refer to me as, "Master Smith" and I quite like it.

"Master Cohen, are you up for a little competition?"  I challenge him and we get ready to spar.

Miraculously, I've built up the muscle and gained the flexibility to jump and spin and kick in the air.

Of course, Adam is pretty good himself but still, I feel so proud of myself.

It's amazing and I feel exhilarating.  For the first time, I win the sparring match.  Although it was very close.  We were tied until the very end when my last kick almost sent Adam to the floor, earning me my first win.

"And you weren't even trying to let me win, were you?  Ha!"  I boast.

"Of course I was letting you win.  We'd be on the run to the ER had I not gone easy on you."

But I know I've got him because afterward, when he thinks I'm not looking, I catch him massaging his arm.

I get home to find the triplets hanging out in the office for once.  Usually they're hanging outside or in the toyroom.  But not tonight.  Tonight they're excercising their brains.  Quentin is even playing a successful game of solitaire.

"Mom, I think I might win!"

"Really?  That's awesome!"  I say, trying to boost his spirits just in case it turns out that he didn't win.

The other day he couldn't win the game and was getting pretty frustrated.  To my relief, I notice the cards crashing to the bottom of the screen and the little notice that says, "You won!"

"Good job, Quentin!  I knew you could do it," I praise him.

"Gosh, I could use some luck over here, mom," Yasmyna grumbles over her next chess move.  "Oh, nevermind."  To Genevieve she grins, "Check... mate," as her bishop finally corners Genevieve's king.

"Darn it," Genevieve says.  "Let's play again!"

I find the teens playing with Aiden.  Well, Seth is playing with Aiden.  I don't know what to make of what Parker is doing.

Earlier that day I had picked up the sperm from the next challenge father, Zachary Zen.  I hope the baby gets hit awesome skin color!

It's the next day.  I drive over to Adam's house and he immediately greets me at the door.

"Calista!  God, you're beautiful!"  He compliments.

I've noticed that every time he sees me he says something along the lines of "you're beautiful" or "you're gorgeous."  Is that like something special that he only says to me?  Does he really mean it?

"Thanks, Adam.  I quite like this outfit.  I've always had this dress in my closet and...," I stop talking because I know guys don't like hearing that kind of thing from girls.

"And...?"

Surprised, I say, "What?"

"You were saying something and then you just stopped.  I just wanted to know what else you were going to say."

"Well, aren't you sweet.  I was just going to say I never found a chance to wear it.  Anyway, I thought men didn't like hearing 'girl stuff,'" I quote.

"I don't actually mind it."

I throw him a look.

"Calista, don't be immature.  I'm not gay.  Otherwise I wouldn't have invited you over for a date.  I'd have probably brought you over for tea and cookies or introduced you to one of my straight friends if I was gay," Adam laughs and I can't help but join in.  "I want to take you to this tree," he finally says as the laughter dies down.

To his surprise I grab his hand and he flinches slightly and doesn't move an inch.

"C'mon, Adam.  What are you standing there for?" I tease.

He smiles and squeezes my hand.  Just by the way he steps is an indication that taking his hand was a good move.  He stands by the base of the tree and tells me to sit down.

"You sure?  I'm in a pretty short dress.  I don't want to risk you seeing anything, if you know what I mean."

Adam laughs and I eventually comply.  A few minutes later I find myself in a meditative state.

I half expect Adam to start doing something dirty while my eyes are closed but he doesn't.  In fact, we make no physical contact whatsoever.

After what seems like thirty minutes I can't take it anymore.  "Adam-"

"Shhhh," he says.

Then we're in the air and I feel a warm glow surround me.  I'm speechless and then I feel Adam take my hand and my body is pulled in every direction.  It's painless and quick.  I stumble and my vision is distorted once we finally hit what seems to be earth.  Before my eyes can register what happens, hands cover my eyes up.

"What the hell is happening?!?!"  I try to struggle and pry this person's hands off but Adam's voice tells me not to.

I give myself a mental slap.  How could I have been so stupid.  Who else's hands would those have been?  I calm down and let him lead me.  I'm glad he's covering up my face because that means he's not looking at it and can't see me blushing.  I soon realize that he may be able to feel it but there's nothing I can really do.

He walks me over across a stone path.  I can feel the rough unevenness of the surface and guess that it's made of stones.  Then we stop and I hear him fiddling with what must be a latch to a gate.  It takes a while so I form the generalization that he probably hasn't been to whatever place he's taking me.  Or at least, he wasn't the one to open the latch.

After a short struggle, it finally opens but then we come across another latch and when that's opened, we stop.  After a few moments he uncovers my eyes.

"Surprise!"  He says.  "Second date location has been revealed.  I hope you liked the trip.  Please remember to take your belongings with you."

Then, I open my eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

Thank you to Kurtis for making the challenge father, Zachary Zen.  He is currently using one of Calista's sons (Harrison, baby 81) in his legacy as the spouse for Generation Six so you should check it out!

Oh, and I'm sorry about the fact that the kids' pictures make up about half of the pictures in the entire post.  I'm thinking of combining the pictures of them so that they don't take up so much room, but I have yet to figure out a decent looking way of doing so.

To those of your who are starting school, I hope I made your Monday just a bit cheerier!  :)

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quentin is so cute!! And I appreciate his Solitaire playing very much. ;)

    Adam is too cute. With his tree and his fence and his georgeousness and his calling Calista gorgeous-ness.

    Grrrr.... I wanna know where they are so bad. >.<

    Great post! I can't wait until part 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I sort of thought of you while I was writing the solitaire bit, because you were, like, obsessed with it a while back ago (I dunno if you still are). :D

      I LURVE Adam also! I've pretty much forgotten about Luke now.

      You'll find out soon enough. :3

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Amanda!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, Calista is one bad-ass Sim Fu master. :D

    Adam and Calista together is just....so darn perfect. <3 I'm really excited to see what happens next!

    ~Super short comment as I'm typing this before going to school~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! She reminds me of me, in a way. Of course, I can't do the jumps and kicks she does but... it's sort of the same concept.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Destiny! :)

      Haha, that's alright. I wouldn't want you to be late just so you could comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. The kids are just *cries* AMAZING :D

    Thanks you SO much for using Zachary Zen and giving my legacy a shout out, I really appreciated it Molly!

    Hmm 'Master Smith', that's similar to what Cassidy calls Harrsion, ''Mister Smith''.I guess the Smith's are quite a interesting family ;)

    I really cannot wait to see where Adam took Calista too & see Zachary's babies be born :D

    Great chapter, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love them so much!

      Oh, no problem! I always try to give credit to the creators. :)

      Haha, they are! The Cronwells are also unique! ^_^

      I hope that Zachary's genes are passed down! I want his cool hair!

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Kurtis!

      Delete
  5. First time commenter is back! :)
    Hello again.

    Zach,is like,gorgeous! <3
    So hoping for sunshine children. XD
    And great job C!
    Black belt and gold star for you! :D
    And you better show me where they are,or I'll come and steal the sunshine children!

    Hehe,joking! XD

    Ok,later! ~FTC~


    PS....I might not be joking....XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!!!!!! *waves*

      Bahaha, thanks! Someone else made him but yes, he does look awesome! Unfortunately, I've already aged the baby up and she doesn't have his hair or his skin. But she does have his eyes.

      Thanks! I'm always proud of Calista's accomplishments. ^_^

      Lol, I'd like to see you try to steal them. They're all so blue that they blend into the walls.

      Adios!

      PS: *casts eyes down*

      Delete
  6. ooo I wonder where this date is?? Go Master Smith, show Adam what you got! Zach looks pretty awesome. I wonder how the kids will turn out. Aiden is so cute with his dad's nose. I love solitare! Anyway the kids all look wonderful and great post!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find out soon enough! I plan to post the next post in the next couple of days.

      I love solitaire too! I'm always playing it. :3

      Thanks for the comment, Zoe!

      Delete
  7. Awwww...the kids are adorable as usual and that baby daddy is a curie! Not to mention Cadam is adorable! Great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. can i use some of your kids in my 100 baby challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Feel free to download any of them under the "babies" tab up top. If there's no download, let me know and I can try to upload them for you. :)

      Delete