Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby 92, 93, and 94 - Part 1 of 3: "Courage is knowing what not to fear"

Recently there had been a lot of things on my mind.

For one, I have been thinking about the house. Did I want to sell it? Something was telling me not to, but I'm usually wrong so so far I've been going against that feeling. There have been multiple offers on the house and I've taken quite a long time deciding on which offer is the most worthy. This house holds a special place in my heart and I so desperately want a kind and caring person to own it, preferable a horse lover. It'd be awesome to see this place up and running again.

The second thing on my mind is a big one: Calista.  Yes, probably not a surprise.  I think about her every waking hour.  It's almost become such an obsession that I can't tell if I truly have feelings for her or not.  In my mind, I'm strong and know exactly what to say to her.  But when she's there in front of me, I lose it and can't focus.  AT ALL.

I've always dreamed of my our first kiss.  Her, in a beautiful dress and me, holding her in my arms (actually, it doesn't matter what she's wearing, it's just easiest to picture her in something nice).  It pains me to even think of this as an unattainable dream.  I know this can work, I just have to work harder to get her.

Calista is over right now and is currently about to master her brown belt.  I'm working on my board breaking and I cannot help but get distracted by her very presence.  

"Hey Adam," Calista announces after she comes out of the bathroom from changing.  "I think I'm going to go.  I had a fun time."

I take a deep breath and before she can collect her things I get up.  "Wait," I say.

"Yeah?"

"I-I want to ask you something."

"Go for it!"

I walk slowly towards her as I say, "Calista, it's been extremely difficult to say this but I think I'minlovewithyou."

Phew.

"Um, I'm sorry?  Could you run that by me again?"

"Would you- would you like to go on a ...date with me?"  I ask quietly.

"I'd love to Adam!  Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," I smile, desperately holding the excitement in.  Now I've got to think of an actual place to go to.  I'd been so worried about asking her that I hadn't thought of a the destination.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

Before I went home that night, I went to pick up the next challenge father's sperm from the sperm bank.  The challenge father for this round is the son of fellow challenge mother, Skye Everard.  Her son's name is Luke Everard and in my opinion, he looks almost exactly like Skye (that's part of the reason why I picked him) with those big purple eyes and bright turquoise hair.

Upon arriving home, I notice that the kids had already aged up.  It was a good thing I had said good-bye to Fergus before I had left for Adam's house this morning.

Fergus shaved off his mowhawk and braided the remaining hair into tight braids on his head.  As a young adult, he looks nothing like his father, Weston Ferris.

The triplets aged up into teens.  Fortunately, they inherited the good babysitter genes and adoration for taking care of the little ones.  Adalyn started dressing in the most abstract of styles whereas her sister, Ivy, was more subtle.  Nathaniel just dressed like most teenage boys.

Kyla and Evangeline aged up into beautiful girls who want nothing but to have fun.

Neither of the twins got their father's hair, skin, or eye color, but they are still very cute!

The next morning, I'm standing there in front of the mirror trying outfits for my date.  Adam didn't really tell me the occasion but I'm assuming that it can't be that messy.  Nathaniel and Kyla decide that they aren't very interested in picking out my outfits and doing my hair so they get the job of entertaining the twins.

"Cowabunga, I think we did it!"  Ivy shouts.  She runs out of the room to tell the good news to those in the nursery.

"Mom, you look fantastic!" Adalyn praises and Evangeline nods in agreement.

I study myself in the mirror.  Out of habit, I am about to point out my flaws when Evangeline says, "Even Brite agrees, Mom!  You're like a princess!"

I blush and hug my girls.  "You know what?  You're right.  This is the perfect outfit.  I'm sure Adam will love it!"

We all turn out heads in the direction of the front door as we hear the honk the limo indicating Adam is here to pick me up.

"Well, I'd better go!  Have fun with the babysitter guys and don't stay up too late!"

"Bye mom!  We'll be fine!  Good luck!  Have fun!"  They assure me as I walk out the door and hop into the awaiting vehicle.

"You're... the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Adam compliments as I begin to buckle my seat belt.

"Thank you, Adam.  You don't look too bad yourself," I say, noting his casual attire.  I feel a bit too formal and I pull at my dress.  It's a bit short now that I'm sitting down.

"So, where are we going?"  I ask eagerly.

"It's a surprise," Adam replies, squeezing my hand and we whiz away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

The quotes is by Plato [source].

Thanks a bunch to Skye Everard for letting me use her son, Luke, as a challenge father.

Wowzers, I feel like I've really been picking up speed with my posts.  I've had a lot more free time recently and that's a good thing.

Thanks for reading and don't be shy to comment! 

20 comments:

  1. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! :D

    I'm so happy about this date. GET A PEEK CALISTA, GET A PEEK. :DDDDDD

    Calista looks soooo cute in her little dress! Adam is a lucky fella'.

    The kiddos! Oh my goodness, they're too cute!

    Lovely post! I can't wait until part 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz, I don't think Adam would like to go THAT fast. But I'll admit, it's extremely tempting.

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I've commented on one of your posts

    I love you challenge. I love Calista and all of her kids, they're so unique. I really hope that Adam and Calista become a couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amelia! I love Calista's family too! Cross your fingers that they'll be a couple. <3

      Delete
  3. NO YOU CAN'T. YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T JUST STOP IT RIGHT THERE. My fragile heart :'( YOU'RE KILLING ME. AHH.

    AND YOU WERE KILLING ME WITH THE FIRST PICTURE TOO! I was like hyperventilating because I thought that that had actually happened and omg you're going to kill me one day, I swear. :')

    Great chapter and you better sit your butt back down and write Part 2 this very instant young lady! :)

    ~Izzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, sorry, I've decided to stop the challenge. >:]

      Just kidding. Goodness that was mean. Sorry about that.

      I really hope you die of old age and not from my writing. Glad you liked it.

      Hey, who are you calling young? I think that would be you, missy.

      Delete
  4. FINALLY ADAM ASKED HER OUT!!!!!
    Can't wait to see where Adan's taking her!

    The kids are amazing and I just love Fergus' hair, it suites him.

    Great post MollY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you'll see. I hope it's not a downer or anything. I spent quite a while thinking of the perfect destination. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Damn you, Blogspot, for deleting my comment while I was still writing...

    Anywho. *ah hem*

    YAYTHISISSOFANTASTICIMFREAKINGOUTICANNTBELIEVEITOKAYSOMAYBEICANBUTSTILLYAY!

    That pretty much sums up my feeling over this post.

    I'm gonna skedaddle now, still got homework to complete. I'll write a more meaningful comment later. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I misspelled "can't"...*facepalm* Excuse that little mistake!

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh, I know exactly how you're feeling. I'm just as excited as you!! ^_^

      I'm totally a Cadam fan.

      <3

      Thanks for the comment, Destiny!

      Delete
  6. All of the kids are just GORGEOUS!

    I love Calista's dress!

    I hope her and Adam have a great date :)

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I quite like her date outfit too. I really like Anubis' work. :D

      Thanks for commenting, Chloe!

      Delete
  7. OHEMGEEEE!!!! I love everything about this.... Literally. Gah Adam! Yays!!!!!

    He is soooo smooth..... Gah hilarity of epic proportions! Meanwhile Calista's like, TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH!

    Whyyyyyyyy are all your kids so perfect looking?!?! Not fair!!!! The triplets are gorgeous.... I can't even handle it. Not. Fair. And both sets of twins are so cute! *grumble grumble* I'm so jealous....

    I wanna know where they're going! Cliffhanger! Mweh *sticks out tongue* I'm so excited!!!!!
    Great post and I love how quickly they keep coming :)
    ~Megs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!?!?!?! I was so excited as I wrote about this. I just wanted to post it ASAP.

      I love Calista's kids. But that always get that blue hair.... >.>

      Hehe, now I'm sort of at a break but I'm working on getting the pictures for the new post tonight so hopefully part 2 will be out this week.

      Delete
  8. Oooh! A cliffhanger on a date! And I agree with everyone that the kids are always adorable! I'm sure the babies from Skye's son will be gorgeous! I actually finally used one of Calista's sons in Bonnie's challenge...didn't get the blue hair though...:( But anyway...great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the late reply to this, Cassie. I found the comment in the spam section which was weird. O.o So sorry about that. :P

      Aw, I saw that you used Matthew. That's too bad about the hair but perhaps more of his genes will show in the grandchildren.

      Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

      Delete
  9. OMGITSFINALLYHAPPENINGIMSOHAPPY!!! Yay they are finally going out!!! You are almost finished with this challenge. I love Calista and her kids all look so adorable!! I really want to know where they're going ,but I will be patient and wait. Great post

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
  10. FIN-A-LLY!!!! It was about time! I swear I was gonna scream if he didn't ask her out soon. -_-
    Great post!!! :D

    ~Hailey
    (aka Dawn Turner)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man I hate Luke, Glad Cal is moving on

    ReplyDelete