Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby 95 - Part 1 of 2

***UPDATE***

Wow, all of the kittens have been adopted! (that was fast o.o)

Rainy = Sara
Cloudy = Hannah
Snowy = Chloe

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The kids age up beautifully!  The triplets, Adalyn, Nathaniel, and Ivy grew up into young adults and moved out soon afterward.

Both sets of twins are happy to be a few inches taller.

The newest triplets are extremely irresistible with their big eyes and their button noses.  They're much calmer than most of my kids and even middle-aged Brite picks up the courage to go and visit them.

Of course, he doesn't stay long but I'm impressed that he was able to find it "safe" enough to go into the nursery.

Speaking of cats, it's no surprise that soon after coming to our house, Charm and Neon get busy and Charm gives birth to four beautiful kittens!

The oldest is Sunny.  His named doesn't quite fit his daring and rather curious personality.  He's not interested in people but he's tolerant of a few pets here and there.
His younger sister, Rainy, is a complete heart breaker.  She's a big daddy's girl and loves attention.

The youngest sister is Cloudy.  She's the adventurous and also the runt of the litter.  Her curiosity peaks her natural instincts and she can't help but get into trouble.

Last of the little is Snowy.  Like most domestic cats, he loves to sleep.  A lot.  One thing about cats that Snowy seems to defy is his tolerance level.  He's extremely carefree and laid back so he doesn't mind getting his tail pulled or his fur sticky.  If he were human, he'd be fat and on the couch eating bonbons.

The kittens are well loved by my growing family.  For a while, the kittens provide a nice distraction from video games and tv.

Shortly after picking up the next challenge father's sperm (A man named Joe Magnus recommended to me by one of my new friends, Love Sierra.  I was shocked to see his interesting looks but he'll surely make unique looking children) I took a look at the business card that Dexter Salvan, the horse trainer, had given me.  He seemed like a decent enough guy when I met him so I decide to call to set up some lessons for the kids.

"Hi, Dexter Salvan here."

"Dexter!  This is Calista Smith.  We met a while ago with Adam."

Dexter chuckles.  "How could I forget you, Calista Smith.  Signing up for some lessons?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about signing up a few of my kids also."

"Sure, no problem.  I'll just need some information...."

After paying for the lessons and giving him some information about the kids, I started to say good-bye but he stopped me.

"You're doing a 100 Baby Challenge, right?"

"Uh, yes, yes I am.  Were you thinking you'd like to be a father?"

His answer surprises me.

"No thank you.  My family doesn't believe in that stuff.  We see it to be immoral."

"Oh.  Okay...," I start to say.

"Of course I do!"  He interrupts.

Gosh, I hate people who do things like that.

"You can just go to the sperm bank and ask to donate.  And that's pretty much it.  Nothing fancy," I explain, hoping to hide the annoyance in my tone.

We hung up and I roll my eyes.  That was pretty unnecessary if you ask me.  As well as unprofessional.

That week before the lessons, I go out to buy some horse riding gear which I have to say, doesn't look half bad.  The fluffy part under the coat is a little irritating but if professionals wear it, so will I.

I had signed the two boys up for riding lessons, since they seemed the most interested.  The teenagers were spending the night at their friends' houses and the toddlers were at a daycare for the day so it was just Parker and Seth who were available.  To my relief, they were very excited to start learning this new skill.

By the time I am able to get everything and everyone out the door, a distraction in purple comes.  A smexy distraction in purple.

"Calista!  Just the girl I was looking for!"  Adam chirps cheerfully.

"Sorry Cohen, but we're a bit busy at the moment."

"Oh I know.  I've come to accompany you."

"How did you know- that skank."  That Dexter Salvan guy is up to no good.

"Is it a bad thing?  I don't have to come along if you don't want me to."

"No, no I want you to come.  I just don't like the fact that Mr. Horse Trainer tells of his clients' personal affairs with others.  I mean, that's pretty unprofessional.  And I know he's your friend and all...," I avert my eyes.

"No, I completely agree with you.  He's definitely a jerk of a man sometimes.  And pretty immature.  I guess that's what happens when you hang out with horses to much.  You become one."

"Wait, but don't you live with horses?  Oh right, you don't have any."

"Yeah, anyway... that outfit looks great on you."

"Aww, aren't you sweet.  Now help me get the kids into the taxi."

"No problem gorgeous."

I roll my eyes.  I attempt to punch him in the shoulder but I come to a similar problem that I had with Luke.  Damn, why do I pick all of the lanky men with the muscles?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

Thank you, Natalie for making the challenge father this time around!

As you all know by now, there are kittens so that means it's adoption time!  Write in the comments below, message me on Facebook, or email me if you'd like to adopt a kitten.

Calista will be keeping Sunny.

But Rainy, Cloudy, and Snowy are all up for adoption.  And remember, if you've already adopted a cat, please don't ask to adopt one.  I'm trying to keep it fair by allowing one cat per person.  

Thanks for reading and please comment!  :)

25 comments:

  1. May I has Rainy?

    -Sara Sims

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said this more than once, but I will say it again. Calista has GORGEOUS kids :)

    All of the kittens are so cute. I would love to adopt Snowy ^_^

    Oh Adam. I confess, you've got me hooked on him <3

    Great post!

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Welcome to the Cadam fan club!!!

      Delete
  3. Loved this post. Thanks for using Joe :D
    Can I please please please please pleeeeeease adopt Cloudy?
    Great post ! :)
    -Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me download him! I hope he makes some interesting kids!

      @Sara, Chloe, and Hannah - You all get the kittens 'cuz you commented first! Congrats! :)

      Delete
  4. May I please have Cloudy? :D I loved the post and the kittens are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I already said on facebook, I'm sorry you couldn't get a kitten. There will be more, I promise! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Great chapter Molly, the kids are awesome!

    The next father is very unique, :)

    I just love this chapter because of Calista and Adam being all lovey dovey!!

    Great chapter Molly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too!

      He'll make some interesting kids. :3

      Lol, I like how the ending went, the idea sort of just came to me while I was writing.

      Thanks for commenting, Kurtis!

      Delete
  6. I want one of your cats, I don't care what one, you always have so many so awesome cats and you're always giving them to us mothers so now I want one XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Addy, all of the cats have been adopted.

      Delete
    2. Of course! :) I'll let you know before hand and if you're still interested you can request one! ^_^

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, why am I always so late to the kittens?! >.<

    And whyyyyyyy are all your kids so freakin' perfect!!!!!????!!!!! Adalyn is one of my favorites of all your kids. She gorgeous. (Is it bad to pick favorites? I mean I love them all...) The twins are so cute! They're definitely gonna be heartbreakers. And the triplets are absolutely adorable. Gahhhh not fair.

    The next father is going to be an interesting choice. I'm kinda excited.
    ~Megs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, well, it'll be easier and easier to get one since only one person can get one. ^_^ Perhaps next time!

      I totally agree. Adalyn is one of my definitely favs. Partially because of her awesome hair!

      Yeah, the next father will make some interesting children. I'm very excited to see what the baby/babies will look like.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Megs! :)

      Delete
  8. "If he were human, he'd be fat and on the couch eating bonbons."
    That line was beautiful and it was probably one of the best parts of my day. xD

    That horse trainer is... *ahem* A douche bag. I don't like him and I hope he dies a slow and painful death. :)

    I saw the next baby daddy and just started cracking up. He was certainly... Interesting.

    When you said a sexy splash of purple *flips hair* I could have sworn it was Laura. (Totally just kidding. She has nothing on Adam. ;D)

    Not going to lie. I flapped my arms like a confused seal when Adam called Calista gorgeous... :3

    Lovely post! I can't wait for part 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, my mom always says that as her line. Well, not the fat part but the bonbon part.

      I didn't mean to make him such a jerkface but none of my male characters are flawed so I decided to choose him. Of course, he's not nearly as flawed as a lot of other sims in other blogs but he's pretty flawed compared to the sims in my blog. -_-

      Lol, that would have been hilarious, had it been her. :3

      Gorgeous is my new favorite word for these two. <3

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  9. I've said this before and I will continue, Calista's kids are always so beautiful. All the kittens look so cute. It looks like the father this time will bring some intresting genes. I don't like that Dexter guy either. Great post!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always love how her kids turn out. ^_^

      Thanks for reading, Zoe! :)

      Delete
  10. Uh... The challenge father...he's interesting (and quite an interesting last name...if you replace the "z" with an "s", then translate it into Afrikaans, you get either the meaning to be "lighting", or...another very bad word >.>) You already know my opinion so I'll keep my mouth shut.

    The horse trainer...dude. I hate you already. People like that drive me insane.

    This post is automatically awesome, because the kids look fantastic, and Adam is in it. <3 I can totally see why you kept Sunny. She's adorable!

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you say it outloud you get the bad word... That was all me >.>

      Delete
    2. Haha, you two... I changed his name, by the way. So all is good in Calista-land. :)

      Dexter is going to drive Calista insane in the next post. :3

      I know! Part of the reason I kept Sunny was because I didn't edit him in CAS after her was born. I like to keep Calista's line of cats "real" and not edited.


      Thanks for commenting, Destiny!

      Delete
  11. Well I'm not really a new reader...but I guess I'm a new commenter? HAHA.
    Wow first of all, I must say, your sim is beautiful~.
    && I literally LOL'd at your new challenge father! Oh my, hahaha, super interesting!
    You're actually one of the authors who made me interested in starting a 100 baby challenge myself. Thanks a lot for the entertainment!
    Hopefully we can be friends in the future! :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love new commenters! They make me feel all warm inside. <3

      Gaw, shucks. I love my sims too! :)

      Ooh, you're going to start one? That'd be awesome!

      It's be awesome if we could be friends. I've met some pretty awesome people through this blog so I'm sure you're just as awesome!

      Delete
  12. actully no if you hang around horses it makes you feel great How do i know my aunt has a horse and i ride at least 2 times a week so take that cat

    ReplyDelete