Friday, July 20, 2012

Team Luke or Team Adam?

**update**
I have updated the shirt for teens so you can uninstall the first version and re-download.

I had been meaning to make a "Team Adam" shirt for my sims.  Before this I had no idea how to make Custom Content, but somehow I managed (after quite a lot of failing) to make a few custom t-shirt designs for males and females.  I don't know how to bore you with the specifics but all I can say is that the words aren't recolorable or anything because all I did was change the stencil of the base game shirts.  Nothing an 8 year old couldn't do.

The download is in .sim3pack format for now.  If you'd like it in package format, let me know and I can do that for you.


.sims3pack:
Male Shirts



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Oh yes, and judging by the picture, you probably realized that I finally figured out a good couple name for Luke and Calista and for Adam and Calista.  I know they may not be the best but the other names that I had thought of (Adalista, Lukista, Calidam, etc...) were too long in my opinion and didn't flow off of the tongue very well.  

Calista + Luke = Luka
Calista + Adam = Cadam



Enjoy!  ^_^

(and please comment!)

8 comments:

  1. Molly, they'll be a surprise on your Facebook page soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wear the shirts so I'm just gonna say it here....

    TEAM ADAM!! :D <333

    ~Izzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwahahaha yessssss! Success! Lolz

    TEAM ADAM!!!!!

    ~Megs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Downloading them all. I'm so glad you added a picture to the t-shirts. It makes it look ten times more awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team Luke!!!!!! ( I suppose you could say I have a thing for gingers.... )
    -al

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo going to make my simself wear a Team Adam one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaaaaat!?!?! Shirts!! Awesome! I'll maybe just have to download both cause it's to hard to choose!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete