Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update - CC

Hi guys!

I didn't want you to think that I had abandoned you, although it has only been a week since my last post.  This is worse that when I went on my vacation.  I feel like I have Sim-fever!  I haven't played it in soooooooo long!!!!

I think that I have figured out a problem with my computer dealing with my display driver so the first step to fixing my computer will be that.  I just hope that fixes everything.  I have a good feeling that it will because, if I haven't mentioned this, when my game pauses every 10 seconds, I get the message, "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" and when my game freezes and my computer goes to the "Blue Screen of Death" it says something about the display driver there too.  So, if I haven't gotten the hint, I think that it has something to do with an outdated display driver.

I could be wrong (I have been in the past) so I am just praying and hoping that when I get the chance to update my display driver Sims will work.

Again, because I have so much time on my hands I have been working (and still am working) on putting the custom content links to my sim downloads (Just hairs because clothing doesn't really matter as much, in my opinion).  I have been working at improving my blog slowly but surely.

Also, for those of you who have read many of the previous chapters of this challenge, I have been updating a few of those so you may want to take a look.  I want my blog to be, not perfect, but just the way I want it!

Thanks for your patience as I "fix" my computer (I'm sorry I'm so lazy).  I can't wait to start playing sims again (Whenever that may be)!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! Game errors are the worst! The Sims 3 is notorious for them, and yet, we keep coming back...I guess if they have to make such a glitchy game, at least they made it rock...LOL Hope your computer gets fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie - Thanks for that support, I just hate this problem. I've researched a lot about my problem and I've found other people who have had problems similar to mine and they have similar solutions but none of them have said if they work or not. This is becoming so frustrating! I am beginning to wonder if buying a new computer would be cheaper than taking is into the store. The problem is, I already bought this computer and I don't have enough money/don't want to spend money to buy another computer. Also, with the solutions I've found, it costs money to use those solutions, such as updating drivers, etc. I miss Sims so much! Right now I'm just trying to figure everything out. Sorry for the babbling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your computer issues, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    But I'm happy now because I FINALLY caught up with your challenge. (Victory...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Let's celebrate, WOO WOO! I love getting comments like yours, it's great to know that people actually read my blog. Thanks for the kind words. I think I know what I'm going to do with my computer but unfortunately it might take a while. I'm devastated but it'll all turn out well in the end. Once I finalize my decision I will post what my decision is. Right now, it seems kind of outrageous but that's just me. :D

    ReplyDelete