Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby 47 - Part 2 Spoiler + Question #5

Okay, here's what I have so far for my Baby 47 - Part 2 post.  This is just an idea I had to possibly put at the end of the post.  I just wanted to throw it out there because I hate keeping it to myself.  Give me your thoughts and comments!

Also, if you forgot what has happened previous to this post here's a summary:

Calista and Simon had finally found out that they both loved each other deeply.  Unfortunately, Simon was married to Calista's sister.  Calista might/might not be pregnant with the next challenge father's baby.  At the end of the last post, Simon found out that Alicia (his wife and Calista's sister) had cheated on him with an unknown man.  This gave him the chance to finally be with Calista.  Calista does not know that this happened because I have assumed that Alicia decided not to tell anyone about her break up with Simon.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Baby 47 - Part 2: SPOILER

The new babies (baby 47 or possibly 48 and/or 49) were in their cribs.  I had finally managed to find some peace and quiet.  Of course, my serenity was immediately disturbed when my phone vibrated and played its cheesy, yet addicting, little jingle.  I pulled it out to see who it was.  Of course.  I took a deep breath before answering.  I was ready.  I had made up my mind, my decision was final.

Calista: Hello?
Simon: Thank goodness you picked up.  I can finally speak to you.  I need to see you.  I have something to tell---
Calista: Just stop Simon.  I have something to tell you first.
Simon: But---
Calista: Simon, we can't do this.   can't do this especially right under my sister's nose.  It's not right and we have to STOP.
Simon: Right, well Calista, I was just going to say something about that.  I---
Calista: No Simon.  Don't you understand?  I can't see you anymore.  I love you but... not enough to keep doing this.
Simon: Wait!!

With a mighty effort I shut my phone off.  I really hoped he knew that I didn't mean those last words.  They were definitely not true.  I heard the home phone ring but I ignored it.  I already knew who it was but I really didn't, couldn't talk to him anymore.  Part of me wanted to answer it so I could tell him that I loved him again and that this was hurting me just as much as it was hurting him.  I just didn't want to be the kind of person who goes around hurting their older sister's feelings.  A little voice inside me retorted, Well, she did hurt you once with your boyfriend, Kendall!  I ignored that too.  I was not looking for revenge.  I took more deep breaths.  In... out....  It felt good.  I felt... good?

I picked up the newspaper I had brought out with me and as I turned to the front page a flyer fell out of it for the annual race car tournament.

Hmm..., this looks interesting.  I could definitely take a few of the kids to this.  Or Simon, added the voice.  I quickly scratched that thought.  Yes, I could definitely go to this.  It would be a good experience as well as a distraction from....  I sidetracked, perhaps I could find the next father?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

That's all I have for the next post.  It's awfully hard to write a post without the pictures esp. if I don't know if I can take pictures for some of the things I write about.  I guess I'll just write the next question here.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Question #5

Along the lines of favorite sims here, what is your favorite sim that you have made, seen, played with, etc.?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

My answer:

I'd have to say that my favorite sim is Calista, my challenge mother.  Of course, I didn't really make her (her parents had her and I made her parents).

I just want to side track here.  I think it's really cool how I didn't make Calista.  Sure I made her parents but I didn't CAS her.  She is beautiful, but if I had to make a challenge mother in CAS she would look a little different (I'd probably change her nose?  It bothers me in some pictures).  Well, anyway, beside Calista, I also like making really colorful sims, like the fathers for the challenge or the spouses of Calista's children.  Well, that was my answer, I can't wait to read your feedback!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, the preview looks juicy...I'm salivating...see, now I can't wait...you have to get your computer fixed! LOL Ok, kidding.

    As for your question...hmm, I REALLY like Hadley, but like Calista, Hadley was born into my game as well (that's kind of weird, right? LOL) I think it kind of goes with the territory...we sort of have to really like our challenge mothers...we spend a lot of time with them! But other than her, I have really liked playing my Sim self in various situations...my fave probably being myself and my best friend living together and working on our writing careers...I think it's because that's what I want my real life to be like! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting :)

    Favorite Sim? My favorite Sim family was in my Sims 2 game, when I had parents, and then those parents had twins (it was my first time having a baby in the Sims and I had TWINS!!). I forgot the twin's names, so let's just call them...Ashley and Tara. So Ashley and Tara went to college, and Ashley ended up cheating on this guy with another guy, which Tara ended up being with. Here's the funny part, so Tara was in the hot tub one day (in the college apartment) snuggling with her guy <3 and then...she got stuck. Yep. Stuck in the hot tub, snuggling this guy. Well, Ashley grew up, graduated, had kids (twins again!) and got old. Sometimes I'd go back to the college and check if Tara was still there, and she was. She didn't age, her needs were ok, she was fine. IT WAS SO WIERD.
    (sorry for the long comment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cassie - Haha, that's awesome that Hadley was an in-game born Sim. I've never played or made my Sim-self before. I should try that. :D

    @Angelys - Cool! I wonder if that will change as you go through your legacy?

    @Truffle - I love the story! That's so weird how Tara didn't age and her sister did. That's so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite sim is my new baby challenge mother. I really loved how rebellious she was in her teen years, but now she's straightening herself out and building a HUGE family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have WAY too many favorite sims! One my born in game challenge mother, Cheryl, and another three would be her triplet daughters, Dawn, Della, and Maci (I had just started reading their baby challenge, and I loved their names. I haven't had many girls lately, but one of the next will be Callista) The funniest thing was that the triplets were completely unique. Dawn had blonde hair with pink highlights, Della had black hair, and Maci had blue and white hair!
    I obviously love every sim in my blogs, Harvest Crescent and Suzie's Story.
    There is always one male sim who catches my eye in CAS, that would be Dylan. He is totally RIPPED and he looks so cute and innocent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. do u hav Facebook? I made a Facebook for my Truffle Rainbowcy, except it's under Truffle Legacy and the profile pic is of Cerise in a pretty pink dress (which you'll see next chapter, if I ever get it out). Please friend me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amanda - I can't wait to see your new challenge mother and thanks again for the gift! I wrote a comment on your blog and I'm going to thank you appropriately in my next post!

    @Tara - Thanks! I can't wait to see the sim that you're going to name Calista!

    @Truffle - Sorry, I don't have a FB (I've been thinking about getting one). If I ever do get one, I will definitely friend you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my freaking GOSH! The preview of the end of the next post has me on the edge of my seat! O.O You need to get that new PC, and quick. :)

    ~♥~

    My favorite sim is definitely, and will always be my challenge mom, Destiny. She was born in game, and her dad was born in game. I just created her mom in CAS. :D She's the one sim I have that always keeps on smiling.

    But before her, I had another sim Jasmine, who had light brown hair and was really tanned, who was probably my fav.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite sim I ever made was a recent one named Minny but Dawn also has a special place in my heart. I made Dawn in CAS, I loved her at first but every once in a while I don't like what she looks like. That's probably because I played her for so long. My favorite male sim I ever made in CAS was probably Lerk (Dawn's boyfriend). I made him just for my challenge but he seemed to slip through and take a bigger part in my challenge.

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Destiny - I know! I hope I get my new PC quickly too. Although, knowing me, I probably won't get it for a while. I feel terrible. I have this nice long summer with plenty of time to play sims and now I can't even play it. It's been so long! Wow, Destiny was created in-game? I didn't realize so many challenge mother's were born in-game. I thought most of the simmers created their own challenge mothers. That's really cool! Ooooh, Jasmine sounds very pretty!

    @Dawn - I think that's how I am with Calista. I've played with her so much that I'm starting to notice her "flaws" which aren't actually that bad. If I looked like my sims (which I don't) I'd never get peace and quiet! They're a bit too perfect, don't you think? I love LERK! I really hope you bring him back. He was such a nice guy and perfect with Dawn. :D

    ReplyDelete