Friday, July 15, 2011

I don't know about you, but I'm crazy about Harry Potter!

Okay, so if you're not a Harry Potter fan (how could you not be?), you'll probably find this boring.

Warning: this post may contain spoilers!!!!

(I'm sorry for those of you who read this before I put in the warning.)

I am so happy, I saw the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 midnight premiere!!!!

I had to stand outside in line with my friends for 2 1/2 hours just to get into the building.  And everyone in line already had their tickets (don't worry, we did too!).  It was chaotic and insane!!!  We had to sit in the very front row so my neck is very sore. :(

But anyway, at 12:31 exactly, the movie started and it was awesome.  The funny thing though, it that I saw it again, less than ten hours later with my sister and my mom and it was even better!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

So, on with question #2 which, by the way, is not related to Sims at all.

For all of you Harry Potter fans:

Have you seen the new movie yet?  Have you read all of the books and/or seen all of the movies?  Have you been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter down in Universal Studios in Orlando Florida?  Anything you have to say about Harry Potter, just say it in the comments below.

I hope to see plenty of fans out there! :D


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

My Answer:

Again, I have seen the new movie, read all of the books, and I have seen and I own all of the movies (except part 2 of course).

The weird thing about it is that I didn't really want to read the series until just recently, like, two years ago.  I'm kind of glad because then I didn't have to wait long to see all the movies.

Also, last winter (2010) I went to Florida with my family and we went to the Harry Potter place.  If you haven't been there, it was really cool.  I saw some really obsessed fans in the full outfit; robe, scarf, hat, wand, etc.  Just so you know, I'm not really like that.  I prefer to be a little less... conspicuous?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Lastly, I'd like to know if you guys like my post pictures being as big as they are.

I have almost changed all the pictures from being from Blogger's Picasa web albums to Photobucket (I've changed all of them except the most recent post: Baby 47: Part 1, which I will soon do, probably tonight).  I've noticed on other people's blogs that pictures from Photobucket are a lot clearer than those who use Picasa.

So, just go to an old post and check out the new picture size and tell me what you think.  If you prefer the size I used to have my pictures at, I can always change it.  I was just looking at my blog one day and I thought they looked a bit small, but that might just be me.

Well, bye!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Actually, I have something else to mention before this post is done.  Although Calista is having some difficulties with her challenge, she is still having fun in other peoples' games.  She just recently had one of her children in Destiny Rose's 100 Baby Challenge (she was in it too).  Check it out here.

---------------------------->>>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE!!!<<<<<<<<<<<--------------------------------

It's exactly as I would have done it and better of course.  So please, check it out!  Destiny did a GREAT job.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

That's it for this post, and I'm still computer shopping so I'm not giving up!  Though, like I've said, it may be a while....

10 comments:

  1. OMG Harry Potter rocks!! I saw the midnight premiere 2 and I dressed up and stuff! HUFFLEPUFF RULES!!

    I've also read the series, twice...but I haven't seen all the movies.

    What do you think is the saddest part in the movie? I think it was Snape dying *sniff*

    What do you think was the happiest part in the movie? Definately Ron and Hermione kissing <3 SOO CUTE!!

    What do you think was the funniest part in the movie? Mrs. Weasley saying, "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BI***!!" it was an EXACT quote from the book. LOLZ!!

    Well...don't mind my long comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I wore a scarf but I didn't dress up much.

    Hmmm, I'll have to say that the saddest part of the movie was definitely when Snape died and when Harry saw Snapes memories. :(

    The happiest part was when the end, when Voldemort died, of course, but also when Neville killed Nagini and when Ron and Hermione kissed. EEEKK!! I was so excited!!

    I'm so glad they put Mrs. Weasley's quote in exactly as it said in the book. She definitely had a funny line. I was watching a press conference with the cast of HP on youtube and the actress who plays Mrs. Weasley said that was her favorite line too!

    And don't worry, I love getting long comments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNAPE DIES?!? Oh dear gosh.. My day is ruined. >.<

    I've seen movies one through four, and six, sadly missing out on number five. I lost interest in it a few years back, but slowly coming back to it, and I do follow what happens on the internet and read the plots of it.

    I've yet to read the books (I want to so badly!), but afraid my friends will call me a real nerd when they see me carrying around such thick books. One already calls me that just because I can read a book with more than 400 pages, which isn't a lot really.

    I'm gonna make sure that I WILL see number seven. :D

    And no, I've never visited the Wizarding world, cuz, well I live in another country!

    BTW, thanks for mentioning my blog in this post, and feel free to use some of my characters in your blog if you ever need to again.

    (Long comment >:])

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit, I haven't read the books, *hangs head in shame* but I have enjoyed the movies. The latest one looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did!!! I wore my Harry Potter shirt yesterday and went with my best friend, brother, and two of my brother's friends. We got there an hour early to buy tickets and there was already a line outside to get in. Luckily we were able to buy tickets and get pretty far up in the line, which allowed us to get really good seats. (We had a strategy, me and one of my brothers friends went in and got seats while the other three got concessions.)
    It was soooo amazing.
    I haven't seen all of the movies, but I've read all of the books,what really counts in my mind. I was going to go to the Harry Potter thing in Universal Studios, but then my plans for Florida fell through so I couldn't. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the movie was epic. To be honest, I don't think I had cried that much in my entire life.

    Yes, I've seen all the movies and own all of the books (I also have a spare copy of the first one).
    I've never been to the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter since I've never been to Florida. Actually, I've never been in the United States for more than a few hours.

    I can't choose what I liked best about the movie because I loved all of it but one of the saddest parts was watching Fred, lying on the floor lifeless. Another thing that broke my heart was Snape's memories and when Voldemort said Harry was dead even though I knew he wasn't. I started crying even harder when I heard Ginny's scream and couldn't stop crying until almost two hours later.

    Sadly, I didn't have any Hogwarts robe or anything so I wore my new Harry Potter shirt instead. I also have two new bracelets. One is green and says Slytherin (even though I consider myself a Gryffindor) and the other one is black and says The Deathly Hallows in purple and has the three hallows in the back.

    I hope you don't mind my long comment. I just could say so much about the movie... :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. For your answer....Harry Potter is not really my thing....I prefer Percy.

    Also I'm really glad you are asking these questions because it keeps people coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I've been kind of busy.

    Destiny - I love long comments! Also, I'm so sorry I ruined the 7th Harry Potter for you. I promise that next time I will mention if there are spoilers. I'm glad Harry Potter is coming back to you. All of my friends are nerds. In fact, one of them carries an average of three books everyday to school and she probably reads, literally, one a day. I'm not kidding!

    Cassie - Wow, I'm so glad you've seen and liked the movies. I hope you read the books soon!

    Amanda - Yay another Harry Potter fan! I'm glad you've read all the books. I agree, between the books and the movies, the books are the best. I'm sorry your trip to Florida fell through. :(

    ilovepopmusic - Wow, you're just like me (except for the Florida part). I definitely agree with you on the saddest parts. I wish I had a Harry Potter shirt. All I have is a scarf. Of course I don't mind the long comments!

    Fawnester - I like Percy Jackson too (that's what you're refering to, right?). If so, I've just started reading Rick Riordan's new series, The Kane Chronicles. Have you read them? If not, well, now you know! :D Also, I'm glad I'm asking questions too. I hope they aren't too lame or dumb because I'm running out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never read any of the harry potter books but I did see all the movies. I just haven't seen part 2 yet.
    I tryed before to read the HP books but wizards and stuff is something I don't enjoy reading but I enjoy watching.

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn - I'm glad you enjoy watching the movies. They really are good. I hope you see part 2 soon, it's very good! Maybe you'll read Harry Potter in the future. For a long time I never wanted to read Harry Potter because I didn't really like fantasy books like that. Then, I started it and I was instantly hooked.

    ReplyDelete