Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update - Family Tree

Just wanted to drop in and say "hi!"

Without Sims to play I am using all of my spare time to improve my blog bit by bit so right now I am working on Calista's family tree at Family Echo.  It's (the tree) VERY big because most of the people who are originally in Sunset Valley are related to her (I think I did that because I got bored one time).


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


LATER

I finally finished all that I could on Calista's family tree (Click here or click on the side link labeled: Smith Family Tree!).

I'd like to thank Berry, author of the Splash of Color: A Pastel Rainbowcy  (and a few other great stories) for this idea.  Check it out.  The pictures are amazing, you can download the sims, and in between posts there are very good Machinima and mini stories.

I hope you like the family tree!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! Mind if I steal it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I have to admit, though, I "stole" the idea from someone else so technically, you'd be stealing from a stealer. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, see it got me a little too confused, so I dropped it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's too bad. :( At least you tried it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah I have Internet at my Uncle's (like I wrote in Cbox.) I've been catching up lately,and the the posts are great as always, but what Im most impressed about is the family tree. Goshj, it sure is coplicated! :) But I <3s it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer Sky - Yay for you! BTW, thanks and the family tree didn't take that long (surprisingly) because, I have to admit, I am quite organized and I have pictures of most of the sims in the entire town. Plus, I have part of the family tree written down on paper. I know, I'm such a nerd. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava Callum, 100 baby challenge MOMMY!July 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM

    My Family Echo went wonky and now its saying YOUR family tree is mine, when it certainly is not mine. I don't know HOW it happened, it just did. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, that's weird. I'm sorry about that. I'm not very good at fixing things like that but I hope you get it fixed. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete