Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby 30 and 31

The older children were all entertained by the new arrivals.  Violet played with Vladimir, Orchid held Ambrogio, and Porfirio snuggled Erebus.  Apollo was also there although he didn't want to hold a baby.

"Are they vampires, mommy?" he asked.  "I don't want them to bite me.  At least... not yet," he added.  Everyone laughed. 

"We'll just have to see, won't we." I chuckled but the thought made me nervous.  He had a good point.  If they were vampires, would they scare the other kids or even worse, try to bite them?

Birthday time.  The new triplets went first.  I would finally find out if they were vampires.  Ambrogio, baby 27, went first.  I blew out the candles for him in anticipation.

He was a vampire.  And a cute one at that.  Looking at him, I knew he wasn't dangerous, at least not to our family.  He was just a normal toddler and he ate normal food too.  I don't say this to be mean, but he reminded me of a banana.  He had the pale skin of a vampire, his father's yellow hair, and pale yellow if not white eyes.

Erebus, baby 28, was also a vampire.  He had bright red skin, blue hair, and pale glowing eyes like his brother.

Another vampire!  Vladimir, baby 29, had his father's bright glowing green eyes and my family's blond hair.  

Next up was Apollo, baby 26.  He grew into a handsome teen.  His skin was the perfect shade of a deep tan and his hair had the beach bleached look to it.  His eyes were as blue as the sea.  I knew he would definitely be a heart breaker especially with his outgoing party-loving personality.

Porfirio and his sisters were becoming young adults.  He definitely had his father's eye shape.  He really wanted to be a vampire as much as he had when he was younger.  He hadn't forgotten our talk.

Orchid turned out to be a beauty with her exotic skin tone and her father's unique purple hair.  Her eyes were a beautiful shade of green and her face and body were slender.  She was elegant and sophisticated yet fun to be around and not too careless.

Violet was definitely the most mature out of the three.  She dressed casually and in a style she loved (She later told me that she didn't quite understand what was so great about Orchid when they were teens.  She seemed embarrassed that the whole ordeal had happened and that she had allowed herself to look and think the way she did.  That's my girl I thought.

We said out good byes and I tried not to tear up.  These were often emotional for me, that is why I don't usually say much about them.

I wanted to get right to work getting pregnant again.  I called up Edmund's friend Nathaniel but he was at work and couldn't pick up.  I left a message and hopped into my car to go to Eugi's, where I had last seen him work.  Right when I saw him tending the empty bar, I ran to him as best I could in a dress (Gosh, I really need to buy a new dress), as if I had known him for years.

Truthfully, he was a stranger.  But he wasn't shy and he embraced me with a look of desire and love.  We flirted for a few moments, his lovely purple eyes gazing at me as if they could see all the way into my soul.

It felt weird because this was one of the first times I had ever really shown this much affection for a father in a public place.  Fortunately, the bar stayed empty.

I took Wies Sierra's advice (father of Apollo, baby 26) and I led Nathaniel to the elevator.  But not to go home!  He was quite surprised when I started kissing him in the elevator and didn't hit the "G" for ground floor.

Instead, we stayed in there and I hit the "close" button.  Then I flirtatiously grabbed his strong shoulder and looked at him in the most alluring way as I pushed him against the wall, my body pressed against him.  He seemed to get the message as he smile and then grabbed me and kissed me.  I enjoyed the way his arms felt against my body and the way he pushed against me.  He kissed me over and over again.  Everytime I opened my eyes I would be looking in those beautiful, shimmery, purple eyes of his.  He looked pretty handsome, now that I think about it.

Then, before we knew it, we were trying for a baby in the elevator.  I felt like such a daredevil.  If you had told me a year ago that this was something I was going to do I would have never believed it.

There was no lullaby and it was getting late, so I left for home. 

"Yeah, so... I'll call you to try again...um bye," I told Nathaniel.  He just shuffled and stared at his feet.  All the romance was gone as we were shoved back into reality.

"I guess so... yeah, good luck with the challenge.  I'm available... er, any time."

It was quite an awkward moment as we finished putting our clothes back on.  My heart was just relieved that no one had needed to use the elevator while we were there.  That would have been embarrassing.

Over the next few days, I taught the toddlers how to walk.

Blake Sumner was constantly ringing my door one day and I just ignored him.  He was also from the paparazzi like Ashlee and I didn't want anything to do with him.

Apollo was such a different teen.  Like his father, Wies Sierra, he was a party animal and an extreme extrovert.  He thrived when he was socializing.  He was the first of my teens to be obsessed with texting, instant messaging, and Facebooking every one of his many friends.

With Apollo being such a socialite, he was very popular and even had a girlfriend, at least that was what he told me. 

"If you really do have one, prove it."  I challenged him.  So he did much to my surprise.  In fact, he got them to invite me over so I could meet the whole Simmons family.  I met the parents, Myra and Simon when we first went through the door.

After talking a bit, they were very surprised to hear that I was doing a 100 Baby Challenge.  Simon seemed interested but Myra just scowled at me.  They only had their one daughter, Ashley.

The father was about to say he wanted more when the mother interjected and cut him off, saying that they were "done" as if it was an inconvenience.  I tried to ignore the fact that they were seriously not meant for each other.  I am definitely not an expert on marriage and relationships but I am no dummy.  I could tell he seemed uncomfortable around his wife.  After that one moment I knew I despised Mrs. Simmons.

Then Apollo's girlfriend came bounding down the stairs, apparently excited to see her boyfriend.  Her mother cut her off quickly and told her to start acting like a proper woman instead of a little girl.

I was so surprised, I would never treat my daughters or sons that way.  Apollo looked at me and I nodded.  He then left for a room in the back of the house to be with Ashley in private.  I think I caught Myra glaring at me.

Ashley Simmons was a very beautiful and she looked like the stereotypical teenager, with the make up and the short skirts and of course, the blond hair.  She had the palest blue eyes I had ever seen, from her father, I noticed and when she looked at Apollo, her entire face lit up.  I realized then that he was the key to her happiness.  Her mother was strict and ruled over her life like a hawk watches its prey.  I later learned that Ashley had straight A's and had never had an ounce of fun in her life.  "School is her fun," Apollo had explained to me when we got home.  I guess she wasn't so typical after all.

This probably wasn't very good but all I could think about at that moment was what would the baby look like between me and Ashley's father, Simon.  I knew her mother wouldn't like that at all.  I tried to get rid of that thought but I couldn't.  Simon had the coolest green-blue-yellow hair I had ever seen and I wanted a baby with those blue eyes.  I was mad.  I was mad that a snobby woman like Myra was able to attract a handsome and kind man like Simon.  But who am I to judge these people I hardly know.

After dinner, Apollo and I started to leave.  As I walked away, I felt someone's presence behind me.  I realized that Simon had been watching me (Not the creepy way) since the minute I had walked through the door and I saw him smile slightly when I had talked about the 100 Baby Challenge.  When the front door of the house was closed, Simon came out quietly from no where.

He whispered in my ear "I am thinking of leaving my wife."  He gestured with his hand, "call me".

Then he bolted through the door before I could even process what her had said.  Did he want to be in the challenge?  A big part of me hoped I wasn't the reason he was leaving his wife but a very small, selfish, and mean part of me hoped that I was.

Mrs. Simmons had unfortunately seen her husband's act and came out to yell at me even though I could tell she didn't know what her husband had said to me.  She only knew that her husband had told me something he didn't want her to know.

While she was doing that, Apollo got his first kiss (he had come out of the car when Myra started yelling at me).  Although it may seem like it, I wasn't actually paying attention to what the woman was yapping about, I was just playing along for the fun of it.  It was quite entertaining.  We were finally able to leave.  Through the rear-view mirror, I noticed that Ashley looked quite sad as we drove away.

Here's what I had concluded after my visit with the Simmons family.

Myra, the mom, was a control freak, demanding and snobby.  She was the boss around the house.  She didn't seem to love her family the way people should.  Her appearance was unnaturally skinny for a woman her age.  She looked like she may have had some work done (botox and a nose job?).  She also dressed way too young for her age (she looked like she was in her forties).  She looked like her daughter but with wrinkles.  Her hair was obviously dyed and thinning although based on what Ashley looked like, I bet Myra had been a natural blond at one point in time.

Simon was a family man who loved the outdoors and, from what I had witnessed, didn't really love his wife.  He may have loved her at one point when they were younger (possibly high school sweethearts?) but now she has twisted herself into a different person.  He looked natural and good for his age.  I could see why Myra had liked him.  He had really cool hair which his daughter hadn't inherited and he had bright, pale blue eyes.

Ashley was 100% real.  I had a feeling Myra was jealous of her daughter because she was so beautiful. She had very light blond hair and pale blue eyes.  If I didn't say this already, I could definitely so her and Apollo together.  She was also very smart and didn't play any sports.  I felt bad for her and hoped that someday, hopefully sooner that later, she and Apollo would be able to move away and she would finally be able to have some freedom, away from her controlling mother.

Ashley was always welcome at our house.  Often times the two would snuggle up on the couch, her head against his steady shoulder.

With his new girlfriend, Apollo decided to strengthen his arms a bit to impress Ashley (although he really didn't need to).  He worked out every night at the gym and saved up money to buy a home weight machine.

My pregnancy was going fine.  There was one slight problem that could fix itself.  The baby was not turning around as much as it should be.  If it didn't turn the right way, I might have to have a C-section and I really didn't want that.

The triplets loved to play.  Ambrogio loved playing with the metal puppy and Erebus and Vladimir both liked pretending to be doctors and treating their patients.  Sometimes I have to be the "bad" mommy and take them away from their play to learn their skills.

Ambrogio was the last vampire to learn to talk.  His favorite word was bathtub.  I don't know why.

Blake Sumner came around again.  I ignored him but a part of me wanted to invite him in and ask him to be a father.

Baby!  Pain!  I drove straight to the hospital and the doctor announced that the baby had turned the right way.  I breathed a sigh of relief.

Twin girls!

I was overjoyed to find out that I had had a girl!  I named baby 30, Adrasteia Marie.  Adrasteia means "inescapable."  She had a paler version of Nathaniel's dark purple skin tone.

I named baby 31 Callidora Coryn.  Callidora means "gift of beauty."  She had an even paler version than her sister of Nathaniel's skin tone.  Both of my new babies are beautiful and they are both vampires!  What were the odds?!?

9 comments:

  1. That was an amazing post :)!! I love that you got so many vampires!! I started a legacy, I'd be honored if you would check it out!!

    http://thejameslegacy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad I got so many vampires too! I think they are so cool! I was quite surprised.

    You're legacy is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I loved the part with the Simmons family!

    Great post, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I tried to explain the situation best I could with the pictures that had. I hope it wasn't too wordy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vampire sim had 3 kids, too. All of them vampires. I thought it was because she was a female..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm such a softy when it comes to romance and reading about Ashley and Apollo got me all excited. I hope they get married! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I think it makes it more interesting when I write about other romances besides Calista's. I hear wedding bells in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's way cool that you got more vampires :) Awwww...Ashely and Apollo <3

    ReplyDelete