Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby 26

I don't know why but this set of triplets was much easier than the first.  Maybe it was because I was more experienced and I knew what I was getting into (maybe it was because I only had one boy this time instead of two).  They were sweet and adorable and rarely fussed.

Although they were easy to take care of, I decided to age the kids up.  Plus, I needed Hans to age up so I could continue my challenge.  There were eight Sims in the household now.  The purple triplets went first.

Porfirio, baby 23, as a toddler.  He had my blue hair and his dad's grayish-purple eyes.  I could tell he had Victor's eye shape.

Orchid, baby 24, went up next.  She was the only triplet to get her father's pale blue skin.  She had her father's purple hair and my father's green eyes.

Violet, baby 25, had dad's blond hair and green eyes.  She looked the least like her father and I.

My first set of triplets aged up next.

Annabelle, baby 20, grew up into a child.  She chose to put a single section of her pale hair in a braid tied with a bow.  I loved how her bow nearly matched her light red eyes.  She was very cute.

Alexander, baby 21, grew up next.  His hair was very nicely groomed.

Last of the triplets was Augustine, baby 22.  I wasn't particularly fond of this style but if he was happy so was I.

Finally, the Einstein genius Hans, baby 19, grew up into a young adult.  His traits are eccentric, artistic, bookworm, workaholic, and genius.  His sign is Aquarius and his lifetime wish is Renaissance Sim .  He also wants to become a famous scientist like his great-grandfather.

Before he left to move into his new home and to start a new life, he helped my by teaching the toddler some skills.   I taught Porfirio to talk and Hans taught Orchid to talk.

The older boys had just gotten into an intense game of chess when I came to check on them that afternoon, after Hans had left.  I made sure to teach Violet her skills too.  I just don't have any pictures of me teaching her.

I called mom to see if she had any men that were available for my challenge.  She said she didn't so I called some of the fathers.  First I called Caleb Sierra and it was a good thing I did.  His nephew was in town from Bridgeport.  His name was Wies Sierra and he was the first baby of Caleb's sister Mikolaj.  She was doing a 100 Baby Challenge just like her mother, the famous Cadence Sierra.  Wies said he would come to my house around 5 tomorrow.  Until then, I started to teach Orchid how to use the potty.

The next day Wies came over.

Right when he came in he said, "Wow, you have a rock-in house!  Have you ever thought of putting a dance floor in...?" he trailed on.

I was already on my way upstairs, ready to make baby 26.

When he came upstairs he had a familiar frown on his face.

"Your house is dirty," he remarked (as if I didn't already know).  Then he said something that surprised me.  "I like it."

I couldn't take it any longer.  He was so cute.  His white-blond hair settled on his dark, skin like snow.  His eyebrows were full of expression and his purple eyes were captivating and bright.  For the first time since starting this challenge, I felt like a teenager with my first crush!  We flirted and joked around.

I loved his fun loving personality.  He was so unlike Cadence or Caleb and much more like his mother, Mikolaj.  Finally, I plucked up the courage to kiss him and it felt great.  It was just as I had imagined and better.

Finally, we made our way to the bed to make baby 26.  He looked at me with those handsome purple eyes.

Afterward I was quite sleepy and as I drifted into unconsciousness I heard him asked me, "Have you ever tried to woohoo in an elevator?"

Alexander still loved food.  He wanted to becomes a great chef.

Augustine tried to learn many new skills for he loved learning, just as he had a as toddlers.  For a few months, he was very into building and architecture.  Maybe he would become an architect.

Late at night, my sister Alicia called me and told me that they had recently built some new clubs, lounges, and  bars and that there were many single men out there that would be perfect for my challenge.

I responded, "Oh thanks Alicia!  I'm pregnant right now but I think I'll go and see.  Just think, maybe you'll find someone special there too."

She was probably blushing there on the other end of the line.  After her break up with Kendall Johnson, she still hadn't plucked up the courage to find someone special.  She was still picking up the pieces of her broken heart and with so many kids she didn't really have time.

We hung up and then I called mom to babysit the kids while they slept while I went to one one of the clubs.  I decided to go to one for the night, it was a club called "The Grind."

Right when I stepped into the club, a friendly mixologist welcomed me.  His name was Sergio Do and he had big star painted on the right side of his face.  He had dark brownish hair, blue eyes, piercings, and make-up.  He could be a father I thought making a mental note to myself.

Before he could engage me in another conversation, I had to excuse myself.  I felt sick and nauseous.  I hate public restrooms.

My eyes got big when I saw fire coming out of the party machine and I was about to start yelling for help.  That's when I realized no one really seemed to care.  It was supposed to do that.  Duh.

We dance a bit but I really didn't feel well (again) so I had to be the party pooper as I left the building for home.

With all my lifetime rewards points, I got myself a Map to the Stars, which shows me all the celebrity homes on the map.  I'll be a celebrity in no time!

I got invited to a party at Victor Vampirich's house at precisely 7:29 PM, what's with that?  Why couldn't it be 7:30?

At 7:29 (on the dot), I went over to his house, which happens to be the house of a lot of my challenge fathers.  There, I saw a very interesting man with orange skin.  What great genetics for my challenge!  While I was standing there behind him I felt something absurd and unimaginable.  I felt like I was being... hunted?  Was that the word?  I know vampires are a myth so I must be going crazy.

His name was Edmund Quaski (what an old fashion first name).  I introduced myself and almost jumped when I saw his eyes.  They were glowing bright GREEN!  We talked for a while and throughout the whole conversation he looked uncomfortable, as if in pain (are his teeth unusually pointy?).  I learned he had moved here from Bridgeport with his roommate.

Then I plucked up the courage to ask him why his eyes were glowing.  My heart stopped when he told me he was a vampire!  He opened his mouth very wide to show me his razor-sharp teeth.

"Very impressive," I said unsure about how to react.

I felt the sudden urge to run and warn everyone to leave.  I was quite scared.  He must have predicted my reaction because he whispered for me not to freak out.  He knew I was doing a challenge and wanted in.  I bravely told him that I was pregnant but he could be the next father.  He gave me his number.  I felt a little more relaxed after that.  Vampires weren't like what the rumors had said which was good.

After a few hours of partying and hanging out, I left for home, paid the babysitter generous amounts of money, and fell asleep right away.  That night, I dreamed about vampires.

After a few more months, I decided to try another club.  This time I went a little bit father, to Eugi's Local Watering Hole.  Wow, I never realized that elevators made me claustrophobic.

When I arrived, I sat down at the bar and started to converse with the mixologist, a man named Nathaniel Kjos.  I felt that same "hunted" feeling I had felt with Edmund a few months back.  Could there really be this many vampires in Sunset Valley?  The lady next to me was freaking out because I was the closest thing to a celebrity that this city had.

His appearance gave me my answer. His eyes were a glowing purple and he had fangs.  He was a vampire.  This time I wasn't scared.  In fact, his beautiful face was so inviting I struggled to keep from jumping in his arms.

We talked for a while.  I didn't order any drinks being heavily pregnant.

I read in the little girl's room while also keeping an eye on the triplets as they played blocks.

After reading for a while, my water broke.  Baby 26 was on his/her way!  I stayed home to have a home birth.

I named my new little boy Apollo Wayne after Wies's father.  He had his father's skin tone.

Apollo was a very happy "let's have fun all the time" kind of baby.  I knew he would grow up to love parties and other downtown stuff like his father.  He loved being talked to, snuggled, and played with.  He definitely hated that he had to be swaddled.

The kids needed to grow up fast so I could have more children.  Apollo went first.  I just prayed in my mind that he would get his father's shiny white hair and deep purple eyes.  He did!  Apollo Smith, baby 26, had his dad's perfectly tanned skin and white hair.  He had blue eyes but I was just happy to see that he had his father's hair!  He was so cute.  I gave him a very cute hairstyle.

The "purple" triplets went next.

Porfirio grew out his bang for an interesting style.

Orchid, baby 24, had hair that looked oily and uncombed but after feeling how soft it was, I realized that that was just how it was.  Her hair was just unusually thick and shiny.

Last of the triplets was Violet, baby 25.  She complained that she had buck teeth [You can see her teeth through her lips, her mouth looks parted.  It's hard to see in the picture.  On the game it is more noticeable.] but I thought it made her look cute.  I told her she could fix them once she got older if she wanted to but they gave her personality and uniqueness.

After the youngest of my children had grown up, my first set of triplets went up.  I had found this neat little shop that made custom cakes.  They were so cute.  Augustine chose strawberry, Annabelle chose a chocolate cake with little flowers, and Alexander chose a caramel cake with chocolate chips.

The triplets as teens.  Annabelle's hair stayed as wavy as it was when she was a child.  I could really see their father's eye shape in Alexander as will as with Augustine (by the way, the cakes were DELICIOUS!).  I was so happy with my big family.  My kids were perfect.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

Thank you Harmony Sims for letting me use Wies Sierra as a challenge father!

8 comments:

  1. coolio!
    I love how you have colorful sims in here!
    Loving it!
    do you not have school or work or watever this week cause there's an update like...every day! i mean, it's wonderuful, but i was just wondering...why i guess :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, and where do you get all ur hair??
    especially the girls hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Izzi - First of all, I want to say thanks for reading. I get my hair from all the popular sites such as from Anubis -
    http://anubis360.blogspot.com/

    My Blue Book -
    http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com/

    Peggy -
    http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Download.html

    Savio -
    http://saviostuff.blogspot.com/

    and Paysites must be destroyed. Here, you can click on the different custom content sites and get stuff that they have as donation items for free! It's really great for hair and clothes.

    http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts3/

    Lastly, I always try to keep a few posts ahead so I just decided to post them right away. I'm actually already writing for baby 33 even though I've only posted up to 26. I do have a lot of school work especially since it's the end of the quarter but somehow I find time.

    Thanks a bunch for reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet again, another great post :) looking forward to reading up to 33 !! :) get it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sims! OHHH Vampires!!! :) May I ask...how do you get the update on the grandchildren and such. If you switch active households...how do you not lose control on Calista's household? I have always wanted to play with the children every once in a while, but couldn't figure out how. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking! And yes, do change the active household. But I make sure story progression is off. ^_^

      Delete