Thursday, October 20, 2011

Babies 62, 63, and 64: Oh no!


Before the kids grew up we had a fun time playing outside!  First we played in the pool.  Luke and I worked on our tans as we supervised the kids.

The teens didn't deem it "cool" to swim with little kids but they soon forgot about their need to be cool once they hit the water.

Then we played with the sprinklers well into the evening.  The kids were laughing so hard and even the teens seemed to be having a lot of fun.  We all slept well that night.

We were going to age the kids up that morning when I noticed a car pull up to our house.  The man got out of his car and stared at a slip of paper and then at the mailbox.  He came up to the door and rang the bell.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Henry Bourbon and I'm looking for a Ms. Calista Smith?  Does she live around here?"

"Oh, that's me actually."

"I came here from Twinbrook and I'd like to be in your challenge.  Is now a good time?"

"Uh, no not at all.  I'd love for you to be in the challenge."

"Great, so how does this work..." he asked.

"Uh, I actually don't conceive the "normal" way, if you know what I mean.  We have to go to the hospital in order to do it," I explained.

He looked puzzled but went with it.

"...Okay," he said, reluctantly.

After a few hours I was impregnated with Henry's babies.  Despite what most of the fathers did, Henry wanted me to contact him once the babies were born.  I thought that was very sweet of him but in my head, I doubted he would even bother to see them after so much time had passed.  That's how it usually went anyways.  The fathers always say that they want to see the kids and then forget about it nine months later.

We finally aged up the kids.  Baby 61, Marseille went first, but not before getting his afternoon snack.

Boy was he a cutie!  He got his father's bright green hair and my blue eyes.  I just wanted to pinch those cheeks!

The triplets went next.



They all aged up into music loving teens and were thinking of starting their own band.  I thought that was really cool.


Lastly, the berry twins grew up and they left for their new life of independence.

After getting the kids to finally fall asleep, I quietly and slowly clicked the door shut.

"I'm going to take a shower," I announced to Luke.

"Me too."

"Um, okay, after me I'm assuming?  Because someone has to be out to watch the kids, you know, in case they wake up."

"Yeah, I know."  He gave me a smile and I saw a hint of playfulness glinting in his eyes.

What was he up to?

Regardless, I stripped down and hopped into the shower.   A few minutes later I thought I heard something.  I whipped my head around the the direction of the door and immediately covered myself up best I could.  I was in a chamber made of glass for Pete's sake.

"Oh, it's only you."  I breathed a sigh of relief.

Luke shut the door behind him and started stripping off his shirt.  I was about to retort but seeing his naked flesh just dissolved all my worries about the kids away.  My legs tingled.

"Luke, what are you doing?"  I whispered as best I could with the running water and my hammering heart.

"We haven't had much fun lately, I thought I'd cheer you up."

He opened the shower door and stepped in.  Once again, I tried to bring up the kids.

"What about---" his touch cut me off.  He reached around my waist and kissed my face.  The water from the shower washed over us like a light rain.  We pulled apart and I looked at him.  His hair was darkened with the water and his face was drenched, the droplets dripping onto his shoulders and his chest.  He looked so delicious standing there in front of me.

"What was that?" he asked in the most tender voice.  He leaned in and nuzzled my nose and ran his hand through my hair.

"Oh, the children will be fine."  I said carelessly as I pulled him even closer.

Henry called me.  I gave him the latest scoop on my pregnancy and emailed him the pictures from my latest ultrasound.  I'll contact you in three months I promised in the email.  So far, he was sticking to his word.  As my stomach grew, so did the kids.  As they had planned, the triplets started their own mini band.  They named it, "Neon Lightning Rod (I'm not quite sure where the name came from)."



They gave us a concert.  I thought they looked pretty tough out there (except for Florence).

[Haha, I love Milan's expression!]

Now, I don't want to forget about little Marseille.  He was the cutest toddler.  Luke and I spent a lot of time with him.  I don't want to admit this but I'd say he's one of the only kids to get so much one-on-one time with Luke and I, which was partially due to the face that he had no other siblings close in age to him and his only siblings that lived with him were the teenagers, who were pretty much independent on their own with school and other activities.  Luke, Marseille, and I had an indoor campout.

Marseille slept in my sleeping bag and he had his little face buried into mine.

We were quite the musical family.  With the teens in their band, I started playing the piano and Marseille could play the xylophone for hours.

I loved his playing faces!

Suddenly, Marseille's music stopped.

"What's up Mar---"  Luke stopped me by pressing his lips against mine.  Mmmm....

[Haha, I only wrote this scene because I couldn't think of a better time to incorporate this pose!]

Out of the corner of my eyes I notivced Marseille was watching us intently.  "Daddy?"

Luke continued to kiss me until we finally had to come up for air.  "Have I told you how much I love you today?"  Luke asked.

"Daddeeeee!!"  Marseille was getting a little impatient.

"I think you should tend to the little guy down there."  I gestured.  We kissed once more before Luke sat down and continued his little lesson with Marseille.

Later, we played chess.  It was me versus Marseille and Luke.  I loved their "game faces."

"Hmmm,"  Luke continued to ponder over his first move.

A few minutes later and I said, "Checkmate!"

"Oh, mommy wins again Marseille!"

"Yay, mommy!"  Marseille cheered.

"Aww, come here baby!"  I cooed.  He was just adorable.

Marseille and Luke "helped" me make dinner one night.  By now I was heavily pregnant and expected to give birth at any moment.

"Mmm, delicious meatball subs darling."

"Mmm, delisus!"  Marseille repeated.

As Luke cleaned up I answered the phone.

"Hello... NO!  What?  Really?  When did this happen?!"

Luke tried to appear cheerful.

"What was it?  Who called?"

I gave him a look of pure sadness.  "It was my father, my mom---"  I could hardly speak.

Luke pulled me in for a hug.  "Shh, shh, you don't have to say it now baby."

The teens came running in.  "Mom, what is it?"  Venice panted.

Before I could say anything my face contorted in a twist of pain.  The baby was coming!

A boy, baby 62, Zvon Zyey, was born.

Another baby boy came soon afterward.  Baby 63, Zenon Zane.

And lastly, a baby girl Luke and I named, Zuriel Zamilla.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE

Babies 56 and 57 were very well off.  They moved into a huge villa with acres and acres of gardens and buildings.  Cherry married Rhine Riesling.  He had green-yellow skin, green yellow hair, and bright green eyes.

Together, Cherry and Rhine had twins, a boy and a girl named Camarone and Chalet.  Camarone had blond hair and grey eyes as well as a darker version of his mother's purple skin.

Chalet had purple skin, her father's green-yellow hair, and dark green eyes.

Apricot married a handsome Sauvignon Blanc.  He had dark green skin, green hair, and dark green eyes.

[I don't know about you but I'm totally in love with his expression in this picture!!!]

First, Apricot and Sauvignon had a daughter named Bouquet.  She had her father's green skin and unique blond hair and brown eyes.


Later, they had twins, a girl and a boy named Parsley and Crusoe. 

Parsley had her father's green skin tone, his green hair, and her grandfather's (Merlot Pinot Noir) dark purple eyes.

Crusoe had purple skin, blue hair, and blue eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

I pre-ordered Pets on Sunday and received it today about an hour and a half ago.  I have yet to install it but as soon as I'm done with some of my homework I will get onto creating the next post.  Eeep, I'm so EXCITED!

In my spare time, I am working on uploading all of Calista's relatives (grandchildren, daughter/son-in-laws, etc.) and I will leave pictures and downloads as time allows.

Feel free to comment or email me with the email I've posted under my profile. :)

8 comments:

  1. :O now I like Henry Bourbon. I don't know what it is about colorful haired guys, but I think it's because of my Rainbowcy...but he's HOT. OMB. Hotness :)
    Anywho, I guess Simon's not winning, so I'll vote for Luke, 'cause he's not what I thought he would be like.
    (and I'm also kinda rooting for Henry, but I know he's not gunna b a choice)
    I'm so excited, I can comment now!!
    Can't wait for the next update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are all your children and grandchildren so pretty. If mine were half as pretty as yours they'd all be locked away somewhere because I'd be so protective of them. Anywhooo, an excellent post, and just a stab in the drk, but did her mom die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Truffle - Aw, I'm glad you like Henry. I just recently studied about the real Henry Bourbon in school and I was running out of ideas for names so I just stole his. :) I'm glad you like Luke a little more!

    @Skye - I love Calista's grandchildren too. I always try to make interesting spouses for Calista's kids to marry. And yes, her mother did pass away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calista's mom... Is dead...? Well, THAT was not something I was expecting! :(

    I agree with Truffle, I love Henry being so colorful. Brightens up a big chunk of the post.

    AND I LOVE MARSEILLE! He's just too bloody adorable, him playing chess on Luke's lap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Destiny - I know! I just went on a whim and decided she should probably die. I have an even weirder reason for making her die but it's kind of complicated in a way so you probably won't want to know.

    Okay... I'll tell you. Skip this part if you don't want to read it.

    Well, I just don't like that most of Calista's kids get her blue hair. Also, her mother has blue hair so I knew that the kids were also getting her blue hair (which is the same as Calista therefore doubling the chance of the kids getting blue hair) so I thought that if I killed her mother there wouldn't be so much of a chance for the kids to get the blue hair. I hope it works because I kind of feel bad for getting rid of her....

    Oh well, I just hope that the father's unique hair colors come through. That blue hair was just a little too dominant. I'm probably making this way more complicate than it should be though. I have a feeling that the Sims 3 gene passing program thing isn't quite as technical as I'm making it seem.

    I love Henry too! As you may know, I have been obsessed with Berry Sims and colorful sims! It's just so fun playing with the genetics!

    I love Marseille too. I think he's so cute, and I'm especially happy that he got his father's green hair!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh, I love your blog. If I comment everything I think, this would be the longest comment on your entire post so I'm only going to tell you that the kids are all gorgeous, everything was amazing and where did you get the piano poses? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Charlie - Your comment just about made my day. ^_^

    You can get the piano pose at Nahyung's Blog. My Sims 3 Blog does a good explaination of how to download them, because the site is not in english. Here's the link!

    http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/poses-by-nahyung.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow!! Your grandchildren are absolutely gorgeous! :) I love the Berry Sims and lol the mother's genes always seem to be so dominant! :D The blue hair is purrtyy though...can't wait to see if there will be some new additions to the Smith household soon(pets!!!!)

    ReplyDelete