Saturday, October 8, 2011

Babies 58, 59, and 60

NOTE

Thank you Destiny Rose for the birthday gift!  It really made my day. :)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Oh my gosh!  There were no words to explain the cuteness emanating from these little girls!  Berry babies were so darn adorable!!

Cherry had blond hair and blue eyes.

Apricot also had blond hair and blue eyes.  The only thing these little girls had gotten from their father was his nose and his beautiful purple skin tone.

I quickly found another sperm donor, Tracy Hertel.  He was a large man with blue hair quite like mine except for the pink eyes brows which matched his pink eyes.

Like I said, I signed Jirou up for piano lessons.  Everyday after school he would run to the piano upstairs and play wonderful music that could be heard throughout the house.

He was like a "Mini Mozart."

When the kids weren't doing academic or extra-curricular activities they played together, outside and inside.  When they were outside they'd turn on the hose and play on the slip-n-slide.

Luke and I played with the little girls most of the time.  We taught them to talk and walk and all that.

I was teaching Cherry one night and she gave me the most adorable face.

"Come on Cherry, can you say 'dolly?'" I begged.

After a while she eventually got the hang of it.

Luke was quite attached to the little ones.  He loved pretending he was the "tickle monster" and the little girls loved it a lot!

Their giggles were music to my ears.

On rainy days, the kids would paint.

Or they'd play dress up and act as princes and princesses going to "royal prom."

One particular night was quite nice out but too chilly to be in a swimsuit so the quads went and took their fantasy game outside.  Apparently, Rishon was the "bad guy" who wanted to get into the castle that had Primalia and Venus in it.

The girls screeched and squealed as Rishon started to climb the tower to their sanctum.

Then, their handsome prince (Jirou) came and "saved the day."  Not the most original of their ideas but still entertaining to watch.


Of course, the little girls couldn't join in the fun much so they occupied themselves by playing their toy xylophones and peg boxes.

Again, too cute for words!

My pregnancy was going better than usual.  I hardly had any nausea or back pain (yet).

"I visited your parents so now you have to meet mine" I stated to Luke.

"Okay, works for me."

After getting ready I called my parents to make sure they were home.  They had told me before they left for their trip that they'd be back by this morning but unfortunately they weren't there.

"Darn it, and I got ready for nothing."

"No you didn't sweet.  Look what I got!"  He waved some tickets in front of my face.

"Oh my gosh!  I completely forgot that you bought those tickets last week for... The Lion King, right?  This is the perfect opportunity to use them.  Listen, why don't you call a sitter while I finish getting ready."

"Deal."  He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine before strutting out the door and pulling his cell phone out. 

The quads were doing their homework and we found a last minute babysitter to take care of the twins.  Then, Luke and I drove to the theater.

When we got their the line to the ticket booth was packed.  I was so glad we had bought the tickets in advanced.  

Luke and I walked hand-in-hand into the doors without a minutes wait.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

RISHON'S POINT OF VIEW
"Hey J," I whispered as I elbowed my brother.  "Look there."  I pointed.

"Jeez, that gnome sure is creepy!"  Jirou replied.

We snickered to ourselves.

"Touch it," I dared Jirou.

"Nooo, you!"

"Eww, definitely not.  That thing is way to creepy for my standards."


Venus and Primalia were playing a game of hopscotch.  Venus came over with a puzzle look on her face.

"Hey boys, what are you laughing about?"

"Just that creepy gnome over there.  I heard they breed."  Jirou explained.

"Yeah, what he said.  I was daring J to touch it but he's too much of a wimp to do it."

"Hey," Jirou protested.  "You didn't want to either."

"Yeah."  I admitted.

"Well, I'll do it.  It's not that scary looking."

"Hey we never said it was scary."

"Scary, creepy, same thing."

And with that she got up onto the chair and hesitantly reached out to lightly poke the gnome's hat.

"There.  Easy as pie."

Behind us Primalia called, "Hey Vi, come back and play hopscotch with me.   You too Rish and J."

"Okay, hey Lia, guess what I just did...."  She exclaimed, bounding toward Primalia.

"Wow, we just got served."  Jirou muttered so only I could hear.

"Just... shhh!"  Then Jirou and I joined our sisters in a game of hopscotch.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

I got sidetracked from putting the toddlers to bed when I saw the quadruplets playing an animated game of hopscotch.  They were all laughing and having a great time (the play was amazing by the way!).

"What's going on out there?"  Luke asked, coming up behind me.

"Awe, nothing.  Just watching the kids having fun."

We stood their watching the kids play until Apricot asked, "Mama?"

Then I bent down and picked her up, remembering what I had come there to do.  Luke picked up Cherry and off we went to put the little girls to bed.

I had just newly re-decorated this room to a beautiful combination of blues and greens.

"Good night darlings," I whispered softly to each of my little girls.  It was getting harder to bed down with such a big stomach in front of me.  I suspected I was having multiples.

"Can you say good night?"  Luke asked Cherry.

"Nie night," she said as she closed her drooping eyes and fell asleep.  

Why now?

"Luke... Luke... LUKE!"   I shook his sleeping figure and his eyes shot open.

"The baby?"  He asked, groggily.

"Yes the baby, now come on, drive me to the hospital."  I winced as another contraction started.

We made it to the hospital on time.  

I gave birth to three beautiful new babies.  Baby 58, a boy named Milan Turin.

Baby 59, a girl named Florence Catania.

And last but not least, baby 60, a girl named Venice Genoa.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE (finally!)

We left off at... Mason, baby 46.  He married the beautiful Lucrecia Vaughn.  She has exotic purple skin, purple-pink hair, and apricot colored eyes.

The had a baby girl named Aisha.  Aisha had blue hair and her mother's apricot colored eyes as well as her purple skin tone.

Then they had twins, Tierah and Breyen.

Tierah had my blue hair and her grandfather's (Adam Mason) teal eyes.  Breyen had his mother's purple skin tone, my blue hair, and blue eyes.

It was too bad none of the children got their grandfather's cool blond blue hair but they were cute regardless.

Baby 47, Matthew, was off doing... other things.  Babies 48 and 49, Levona and Jason married their high school sweethearts.  Levona married Ashton Bailey (much to my surprise) and they had a little girl named Leticia.

She was a very cute toddler with my blue hair and her father's purple eyes.

Jason married Amie Donahue and they made a very nice couple.  They had a baby boy named Lucas, after Jason's father (and my boyfriend), Luke.

Lucas turned out very cute with his mother's blond hair and soft grey eyes.

Babies 50 and 51, Crispin and Bartlett married their imaginary friends.  Crispin and Candy had a boy named Cornell.  After that they had Chayne.  Cornell and Chayne both had their mother's dark blue hair, their father and grandfather's pale blue eyes, and their father's pale skin, despite their mother's dark eyes color and skin.

Bartlett and Callie had Benjamin and then the twins Basil and Brendelle.  Benjamin had my blue hair and my blue eyes.  Basil had black hair and his grandfather's pale blue eyes.  Brendelle was quite the cutie.  She was the only girl grandchild in that household.  She had thick dark blue hair from her mother and her mother's dark eyes.  I love how Bartlett's kids all had different hair and eyes colors in all different shades of blue.  They were so unique!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

Sorry this post was SO short.  I feel a little better knowing that I finally got around to doing the family update so I hope that makes up for it.

I love watching the genetics being passed down throughout the generations.  I'm debating on whether to do Calista's great-grandchildren and so on but that would be quite confusing....

I hope you liked this post, it was very fun to write even with it being so short.

::::Side Note::::

My monthly bandwidth was supposed to be reset on the 7th of October but yesterday I got an email from Photobucket saying that I had almost exceeded the limit and that it would be reset on the 7th of the next month (in November!)!  I am very annoyed because it didn't reset and so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anymore posts until November and pretty soon I'm sure the pictures will "disappear" again and be replaced by the terrible "update to Photobucket pro" pictures again.  I would go back to using Picasa again but I don't like the photo quality.  It makes the pictures to blurry.  Arg, I'm so annoyed!


13 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the photo's if you let it get to you, Photobucket will sense it and annoy you more with it.
    Great post, I love your little berry babies, and the new ones. They're all so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get Apricot's hair? She's so cute! I love berry babies too;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love the berry twins and the grand babies!!! and good luck with your photo problems hope you fix them i cant wait that long for you to update again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be the challenge mother with the most grandchildren, phew! O.o Awesome family update, the kiddies look too cute. :)

    And the quadruplets, and OMG, the berry twins, they all look so amazing. By the way, since when can children play at the piano..? :o

    By the way, TcTara, Apricot's hair comes from Peggyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC!! :D :D :D <3 I don't think ill ever get over how amazing your posts are :) I LOVED the part with the gnome. had me rolling on the floor :) Also, loved the family update - and as confusing as it would be, Id be interested in seeing the great grandchildren :P For the meantime, you could always just upload the pictures straight into blogger - so you can avoid the photo bucket issue until November. Thats how I do mine, the quality isn't terrible, and its super easy.

    Looking forward to the next one :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot to add my fix for Photobucket.. You could create an extra account. I did that. So I have two accounts that I can switch to whenever the one's bandwidth is reaching it's limit!

    And just an add.. I was lopking over the post again, and I have to say, you are amazing at taking pictures. All those poses and reactions, and all at the right time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as usual!! ^.^

    You know those Amandas freak out/panic a lot. It's in our nature. xD Where did you get Amanda's hair? It's really pretty!

    Also, I think Calista makes the worlds cutest Sim babies. Because honestly, I haven't seen one kid in that house that wasn't so adorable. Especially in this post.

    The kids are adorable. I loved their little game and how Rishon and Jirou were so afraid to touch the gnome and then Venus just goes up, touches it, and is like, "Haha, wimps. I totally owned you." >.< Well... She didn't really say that, but you could tell she was thinking it. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Skye -
    Yeah, I know! I'm a bit obsessed with Berry sims right now. :)

    @Tara -
    As Destiny Rose mentioned, Apricot’s hair is from Peggyzone.


    @Aimee -
    Thanks! And I know I already mentioned this on your blog but your dog is so cute! I don't think I've seen a cuter dog! :D

    @Destiny -
    Thanks for helping TcTara! Oh, Jirou was playing on the computer so I used the moveobjects on cheat to move him to the piano. I really wish kids could use the piano. That would be so cool.

    Now, on to your second comment, you are a genius, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it first. I'm definitely going to set up another account! YAY, problem solved! :D

    Also, thank you, I've been working on taking better pictures. It's hard work but it's worth it! I think your pictures are really good too. :)

    @Catherine -
    Hmm, maybe I'll dedicate an entire post to great-grandchildren. I love making the random people I make my sims marry, it's so fun to watch the genes pass down.

    @Amanda -
    Hehe, thanks! Amanda's hair is from Peggyzone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your posts Calista and waiting a month will be hard, but I'm sure you'll figure something out for your photos. :)
    Anyways I JUST LOVE that part with the kids and the gnomes. It was so random and hilarious. I love the end when Jirou said they just got owned. LOL! XD Plus, the angles you did with the photos in Rishon's POV makes it more funnier. XD

    ~Dawn Turner aka Hailey G.

    P.s. I wonder what it is that Baby 47 Matthew is doing...Hmm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Baby 60!! Great post Cat.
    So, I finally got Calista's download to work and I was wondering if I could use her in my next post with some other challenge moms?:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Dawn -
    Aww, thanks! I'm glad you liked the gnome part. I was sort of running out of ideas so I just made up that random scene and I'm glad it made sense. Can't wait to see Matthew in your blog!!!!

    @Violet -
    Of course!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love your pictures <3 You must have so much patience, arranging your Sims just right..dang. :) Family Update! :D Cute grandkiddies

    ReplyDelete