Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby 61

Thank you AevalM for the birthday gift!!

I don't know if you've noticed but I've been trying to post once a week.  I am going to be busy this weekend so I thought I'd just post this post early.  So... happy early weekend!  I hope this makes your busy day a little bit better.  Enjoy! :)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

We aged up the triplets right away.  Milan, baby 58, had blond hair and green eyes.  I liked his dark, tanned skin.  Maybe he'd grow up to be a surfer... he kind of has that look.

Florence, baby 59, had blue hair the matched her dark blue skin and green eyes.

Venice looked the most like me in the group.  She had my blue hair and my father's green eyes (hmm, I just realized that they all have green eyes!).

The berry twins, Cherry and Apricot aged into children.  I love Cherry's hair!

The quadruplets aged into teens.  I couldn't believe how big they had gotten.

Our family photo turned out quite nice!  Luke's hair was growing out and... I wasn't sure if I liked it.

"You should get a haircut!"  I teased.  He "ignored" me.

We sent all four of the teens to boarding school.  The twins enjoyed being the oldest of the children and spent all night hogging the downstairs bathroom to brush their teeth.  Luke and I finished up teaching the tots how to talk.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CHERRY'S POINT OF VIEW

"Know any teeth brushing songs Cher?"  School was starting tomorrow and we wanted a memorable last night of freedom.

"Naw."  I replied as I squirted some of our strawberry flavored toothpaste onto my beat-up toothbrush.

"Oh, okay.  I guess we'll just have to get ready without any entertainment."

I mumbled something.

"What?"

I leaned over the sink and spit into it, rinsing it down the drain.

"I said," I repeated, "I know what we can do tonight.  Come upstairs with me and I'll show you."

We got upstairs and I leaned over the bed and pulled one of the pillows from her bottom bunk.

"Ow!"  She said as I bonked her in the head with the down.  She quickly grabbed her pillow, identical to mine.

We laughed a lot.  This was so much fun!

We didn't hear mom come in to check on us.  *Sigh*

"Get into bed girls, it's past nine o'clock already."

"Okay mom."  We said obediently.

"Goodnight girls, sweet dreams."

"Love you."  Apricot said as she crawled into her bed, letting out a big yawn.
"Good night," I said and I climbed onto the top bunk.  Mom left once we had settled into our beds blowing us each a kiss.

I briefly glanced at the poster to my left.

"It would be cool to have a unicorn, wouldn't it?"  I asked to no one in particular.

Apricot didn't hear me because she was already fast asleep.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

I slipped on a blue nighty after saying goodnight to the twins and triplets.  Everyone was finally asleep.  Luke came in a few minutes after me.  He had installed a new door to my room that was smaller but not made of glass.  It gave us a little more privacy than before.

"Mmmm" I murmured against the stubble of his chin.  "I'm kind of getting used to your hair.  It gives you a sexy look."  I brushed away the locks of hair covering up his blue eyes and I leaned up and kissed his forehead.

Luke smiled.  "Does that mean I don't have to cut it?"  He asked as he slipped of his shirt in one fluid movement and his pants just as quickly.  After he had his pajamas on he came back to me where I sat on the bed.

"Right now I'd have to say... probably not.  But only because it's nighttime and then we can't do this," I said flirtatiously as we fell on the bed.

"But make sure you do it soon."  I added and we resumed our business.

The next day I was pregnant with Jeremy Conlin's baby.  He was a sperm donor who had green skin, green hair, and beautiful amber eyes and freckles.  Maybe my baby would have freckles.  That would be so cute!

I finally got a call from my parents.  They had come back from their trip to who knows where.  Luke still hadn't gotten a haircut so I hoped that he would still make a nice first impression.  With his open shirt and long hair he looked sort of like one of those "wild boy" types.  Hopefully my parents would know what a great and sensible guy he was.

"Well, we're here.  The place I was raised."

"It looks so... homey."  Luke observed.

"Yes, it does, doesn't it."

"Is that your dad?"  Luke asked, peering through the front door.

"Yep, that's him.  Do you recognize him from the pictures?"

Dad came out.

"Calista, sweetie, it's so great to see you."  He turned to Luke.  "And you must be the famous Luke we've been told about.  Come on in guys, your mom will be here soon.  She's out at a local charity serving food to the poor.  You know, the one next to the police department.  What's it called...?"  He drifted off.  "Calista, are you okay?"

I was leaning over, my stomach was killing me.  Then, much to my embarrassment, I threw up right outside of the front door.  I blushed and excused myself to the bathroom.

After 20 minutes I had washed, brushed, and rinsed my mouth multiple times.

"All cleaned up?"  Luke asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah."

He patted to the seat next to him and I sat down.

"Mmmm, you smell nice," he complimented.  Okay, so besides cleaning up my face, I used some of my old perfumes.


"So," dad called from the kitchen.  "What have you guys been up to.  How are the kids?"

"Oh, they're doing extremely well.  They're extremely fun and they love the new clothes you sent them from your trip.  I forgot, where were you this time?"

"Oh, your mother and I went to... Sweden, yes that's it."

We talked some more.

Then dad stopped for a while as he supervised the meal he was cooking up.

Luke poked my arm.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Awww!  Me too darling."

Dad cleared his throat.  "Um, does anyone want any applesauce pancakes?"  He asked awkwardly.

I pretended not to hear or notice him.  "I'll take that as a no.  Okay, I guess I'll eat them myself," he muttered as he walked away to the dining table to eat them.

Luke and I resumed our kissing and flirting until we heard the doorbell.

"Uh, dad.  Mom's here."

"Oh good, I just finished," he said moving toward the front door.  He embraced my mother and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.  It was so sweet to see them still so in love after all these years.

"Hi Luke.  Calista."  Mom greeted.  "Just let me go fix my hair and I'll be right with you."  She glanced at dad who was lounging in the chair next to me.  "James, offer them some food and drinks!"

"Already did.  They didn't want any though."

"Are you sure..." she continued.

I stepped in.  "Mom, really, go get changed, we're fine."

"Okay, if you say so...."

Once mom came back we talked well into the evening about all sorts of things.

They wanted to know all about Luke and the kids and we asked them about their trips and how retirement suited them.  At about 8 Luke nudged my arm signalling that it was time to go.

"Thanks for having us."  I said as we walked toward the front door.

Mom whispered something in Dad's ear and he went to talk about cars with Luke while I was left with Mom, as she had wanted.

"So, Luke's an interesting character.  When I met him I never in a million years thought that you would eventually go out with him.  Do you guys get enough time with each other?  Doesn't he have to work?  And how is he with the whole challenge idea?"

"Whoa, mom, way to many questions at once.  First of all, we do get enough time with each other because he's sort of on a break in his career right now.  And with the challenge, he's totally cool with it.  In fact, he loves the kids.  Even if they aren't technically his own he considers them his own.  Don't worry, okay?"

She stopped the worrying and went onto more gossipy stuff.  "He's quite handsome isn't he?  With that scruffy look to him.  And I saw a glimpse of his muscles.  So well defined!  How is he in bed?"
I blushed.  "Mom!"  We laughed and I answered the questions despite my slight discomfort.  "Yeah, he's planning on getting a haircut soon and he has the most gorgeous body.  Oh my gosh, woohooing is just amazing!"

"What's amazing?  Are you talking about me?" said a deep voice.

"Yes, and you are amazing Luke."

"I am, and so are you," he agreed and he flexed his biceps.  We all laughed.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw mom nearly swoon from the sight of his arms.  Dad was muscular but in a more lanky way.

"Bye, mom.  Bye, dad."  We said our goodbyes and then left.

As Luke started the ignition he said, "Your parents are very nice.  It seems as though both of our parents approve of our relationship so that's good."

"Yeah."

"Didn't seem like my hair really changed how they saw me did it?"

"Well, my mom did ask about it."

"Oh yeah?  What'd she say?"

"She used the word 'scruffy.'"  I reached out and pulled his hair out of his eyes.  He shook his head and ruffed it up again, giving me a goofy grin.

"I knew you liked my hair like this!"

"Okay, so maybe I do.  But seriously, you need to get a haircut and soon."  But I couldn't keep a straight face as he gave me that attractive expression that just begged, "kiss me."  So I did.

Months passed and we aged the kids up yet again.  The quads would be returning from boarding school soon and they had already aged into young adults.  We aged the triplets first.

They were so cute together!  Florence grew out her hair to an amazing length, Milan kept that same wild look, and Venice was just the epitome of awesome.

The berry twins grew up beautifully.  They were attractive and fun, like their father Merlot.

Luke was about to leave for his haircut.  I met him in the front area of the house.

"Bye bye baby," he cooed to my stomach.  I loved seeing him, a grown man, talking to teeny little baby/babies inside of me.  They kicked in response to his delicate touch..

"Okay, mister, time to go or you'll be late."  He moved from my belly to my face and gently caressed my hips as he gave me a goodbye kiss.  "Alright, I'm going.  See you in a few babe."

"Bye hun."

About an hour later I was sitting on the couch when my phone vibrated.

Wait for me in the living room.  I have a surprise!


XOXO



Aww, how sweet of him.  I heard the front door being unlocked and my heart thumped loudly as I tried to guessed what he might look like.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Well, what do you think?"

"I like it.  It seems a bit short, but it looks good."

"I knew it.  You miss the long hair."

"Yes, at least better than the super short hair," I admitted.  "But what's wrong with that."

"Aww, nothing.  It'll grow back anyway.  Yeah," he continued.  "The lady doing my hair accidentally shaved off a bit too much so then she just had to shave the rest off.  I think she got distracted by something."

He lay on the couch next to me and rested his head on my thighs.  I ran my fingers along his jawline and rubbed out the little hairs that were stuck in his hair from getting it cut.  It was spiky and short but still soft and silky.

"I think she was distracted by how good looking you are."  I laughed

"You know, now that I think about it, she kept looking at my chest through the mirror and "accidentally" touching my shoulders and brushing my back.  Also, at the end she gave me a discount, her business card, and told me to call her.  Jeez, am I really that appealing?"

"Yes, yes you are."  I leaned down and kissed his nose.  "Next time, wear a really ugly shirt."

He touched my hand and held it there.

"Well Calista, if it makes you feel any better, the hair cutting woman was nowhere near as attractive as you.  And you will always be my number one girl."

We sat like that, gazing at each other until I head the cries of one of my children broke us apart.

The next week I was very big.  The due date was coming closer and I was at the waddling stage.  We all woke up early to meet the 7 am arrivals of the quads from boarding school.

"Hey guys!"  They shouted and waved.  They were already young adults and stunning at that.
They moved out and the rest of us 7 had a family movie day.

"Milan, be quiet!"

"HAHA!  Did you see what just happened?  *looks around*  Did you see it?"

"SHHH, no one wants to listen to you Milan.  Look, now we missed part of the movie."

*chuckles* "Kids..."

"Ugh, this is why I didn't want to do this.  Can I leave?"

"Whoa."

"Hmmm..."

"What should we watch next?"  Apricot asked in a monotone.

Right as she changed it to our 5th movie of the day I felt a sharp pain and a wet spot moving across my shorts.

The kids started freaking out but Luke came to his senses.

"Oh!"  He scooped me up and carried me down to the nursery.

Baby 61, Marseille Lyon, was welcomed into the world.

He yawned right away as Luke and I swaddled him up.  I kissed his tiny little forehead as he held tightly onto my pinky with his small fragile hand.

"Goodnight sweetheart."  I whispered as he drifted off to his first night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


NOTE

Starting from this point on I have been using a camera mod.  It's great for getting the perfect angles and more interesting pictures.  I don't know why I didn't use one before because I love it!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


FAMILY UPDATE

Rishon, baby 52, married Sunflower Sky.  She had beautiful dark red skin, dark green and yellow hair, and dark purple eyes.

Jirou, baby 53, married Persia Thunder.  Persia had dark pink skin and bright pink hair and eyes.

Before having kids, Rishon and Jirou decided to change into humans because there were already a lot of vampires in sunset valley.  Both Rishon and Jirou's orange eyes turned to their real color, a dark amber.

Rishon missed having his super strength and speed but the arrival of his babies erased those thought.  Sunflower gave birth to twin boys, Maize and Havelock.  Later, they had another set of twins together, two girls named Matisse and Chenin.  

Maize had his mother's dark green/yellow hair and his father's amber eyes.  Havelock had black hair and amber eyes.  Both boys had their father's skintone.  Matisse had my blue hair and her mother's dark purple eyes.  Chenin had her mother's dark green/yellow hair and her father's amber eyes.  Both the twin girls had a beautiful orange skin tone.

Jirou and Persia had quadruplets, much to their surprise.  The first was a boy named Cardinal.  He had blue hair and his mother's bright pink eyes.  His skin was a bright red.

They named the second boy, Carnation.  He was identical to his brother except he had blue eyes instead of pink.

The only girl of the group was Coral, quadruplet number three.  She had tan skin, brown hair, and blue eyes.  I thought she was very cute, especially with her hair in those two braids.

The last quadruplet was Mahogany.  He had his father's pale skin tone, his grandfather's (Aldon Grey) greenish hair, and his father's (and grandfather's) amber eyes.  He was like a human version of his vampire grandfather.

Primalia, baby 54, married Tobias Brin.  Tobias had blue-green skin, turquiose hair, and teal eyes.  

They were a very cute couple and Tobias didn't even mind that Primalia was going to stay a vampire, unlike her brothers.  

A little while after their marriage, Primalia gave birth to the triplets - Aquamarine, Cerulean, and Fuchsia.  Aquamarine had light green skin, brown hair, and green eyes.  Cerulean had his mother's pale green skin, black hair, and blue eyes.  Fuchsia had green skin like her sister, and blond hair and blue eyes like her mother.

Primalia and Tobias also had twins not too soon after the triplets.  Twin girls named Carissma and Rosebud.  Carissma was the only child to get her father's turquiose hair and it went nicely with her pale green skin tone and orange eyes.  Rosebud had green skin, blond hair, and orange eyes.

Lastly, Venus married Prism Luscent.  He had pale red, yellow, green, and blue hair, reddish tan skin, and pale purple eyes.

Venus turned into a human like her brothers had just before they had gotten married.

She and Prism had twins - Cinnabar (brown hair, blue eyes) and Mango Buttercup who had her mother's pale green skin tone and green eyes, and her father's pale rainbow hair.


Venus and Prism decided to try for just one more baby and ended up with FIVE more!   The first set of quintuplets!  4 girls and a boy - Canary, Honeydew, Cornflower, Camelot (m), and Charm.

Canary had pale purple skin, blue hair, and green eyes.  

Honeydew also had pale purple skin, blue hair, and pale purple eyes from her father.  

Cornflower had her mother's greenish skin tone, blue hair, and amber eyes.   

Camelot was the only quintuplet to not get my blue hair.  He had brown hair, green skin, and amber eyes.  

Lastly, Charm had a paler version of her father's reddish-tan skin tone, blue hair, and amber eyes. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


NOTE

Gotta love those grandchildren!!!


11 comments:

  1. Those angles ARE amazing!! Daaang. That's awesome. What mod is this?

    The bit with Calista's dad and the applesauce pancakes made me laugh so hard. That would be soooooo awkward though, talk about a third wheel. xD

    I was sad to see that Mango Buttercup was the only one to inherit her dad's amazing hair. If I were her siblings I would be really jealous.

    P.S. I bet Apricot is going to love when you get pets since they're going to have unicorns. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 LOOOOVE!!! This post was epic!! :) More please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To start off... *SQUEALS WITH DELIGHT*

    The family update is so colorful! Mango Buttercup has to be my favorite from the bunch. Ever think you could, perhaps, upload her (and Cinnabar!) so I could use them as some of my kids' spouses... *hint hint*

    To be absolutely random, I just have to say that I love how your using Create-A-Style and jazzing up everyone's clothing with it. Everything keeps looking better!

    Totally agree with Amanda, poor James, having to watch his daughter make out with another man.

    And lastly, the movie time, and all those reactions... Completely precious! :)

    Did I cover everything? Yes? No? Ah, what the hell, I loved the entire thing. xD ♥ (And as I'm curious, what camera mod!?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amanda - I'm glad you liked it!

    The mods are from Mod the Sims. I use Aikea Guinea's Camera Mod and Cmomoney's Camera Mod. I'm not sure how they work individually but I have both of them because it says that they go well together.

    I had just learned recently that there were unicorns in the Sims 3 Pets so right when I saw that picture I just had to mention it. Maybe I'll get Cherry a unicorn.

    Oops, I just realized I switch Apricot and Cherry's named up. I'll go fix that....

    @Catherine - YAY!

    @Destiny - I'll definitely upload Mango Buttercup and Cinnabar for you! :) When I do, can you tell me who they marry?

    I have recently become obsessed with matching my sims' clothes with their hair, eye, and/or skin tone. I sort of "assign" each sims a specific color or colors. I'm basically obsessed with cool recolorable patterns now!

    I loved the movie time too! I was sort of running out of ideas so I just randomly thought of that!

    You can refer to my comment to Amanda for the links to the camera mods!! Let me know if you start to use them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still in turmoil over WHO they could marry. Perhaps an upcoming baby, or one of the triplet boys.. There are so many to choose from! x.x I'll let you know when I reach a decision.

    Downloaded the camera mod by Aikea (but a different one I found on Google). No idea what it will do, but can't hurt by trying it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That silly woman cutting Luke's luscious hair off xD!

    I giggled when your dad walked in awkward.

    All your kids are cute!

    And the grandkids, I love the family update.

    Sunflower Sky is lovely. Tobias Brin is cute as well as Prism Luscent. Wow first twin grandchildren then quintuplet ones :O

    Great post Calista. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Destiny - I can't wait to see who they marry, I just read your newest post and it was awesome. I'm glad to see you downloaded the camera mod, it does wonders and really does enhance my pictures. I especially love the fact that I can rotate the camera now. That's got to be the best part about the mod, in fact, that's why I wanted to download it in the first place. :)

    @Spongebob - I know, I don't really like it short but in the next post I made Luke's hair longer again. I realized I never really made Calista's hair change length until recently and I like that. I used to never change her hairstyle or anything. Now I'm getting a little more picky with the details. :) I'm glad you like the post, I love those grandchildren too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are there any tricks to having quintuplets

    ReplyDelete
  9. @anon - I use Twallan's master controller to add babies through the "instant baby" option. That's how I get multiples of more than 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you even get 4 or 5 babies at a time in the sims 3 "naturally"? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not without cheats, no. Triplets is the most you can get "naturally." I used Twallan's Master Controller to get more than three. :)

      Delete