Monday, August 8, 2011

Update - Question #7

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

Thank you to AevalM (aka Sky Everard) for the Short and Choppy for Girls hairstlye!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Okay, so before I post the next cheesy, made-on-the-spot question, I want to share with you a "Get to Know Calista" questionaire thingy that I am stealing (with permission) from Cassie, who did it on her challenge mother, Hadley Reed.  It's such a great idea for me, especially with me not being able to play sims.  So, here it is:

Get to Know Calista

Basics
1. Full Name: Calista Katherine (my mother's name, I know, real creative, right?) Smith
2. Gender: 100% female
3. Birthday: Oct. 2
4. Race: White, with a little blush in the cheeks.
5. Job: Stay at home mother, lover of 100 kids!
6. Hometown: Sunset Valley
7. Current Town: Still the same.  I know, I'm quite boring.
8. Parents Still Together: Yes, I don't think anything or anyone could pull those two apart
9. Siblings: 5 older siblings, Noah (m), Josh (m), Sophie (f), Lydia (f), and Alicia (f)
10. Sexual Orientation: I'm straight, most definitely

Appearance
11. Hair Color: Blue
12. Is it Dyed?: Not that I know of, my roots are still blue (phew).  No greys yet!
13. Eye Color: Blue
14. Style: Hmm, this is a tricky one.  I usually just throw on what's around.  If I try to look nice, just something that fits my mood.  Not much of a fashionista.  Okay, let's just say, I try not to look bad.
15. Glasses/Contacts/None: Fortunately none (not yet).
16: Freckles: None, although I do have a few moles here and there.  Nothing too noticable.
17. Body Type: Lean
18. Tattoos: Eeek!  None!
19. Best/Worst Feature: My best feature is my hair and my worst would have to be my nose.
20. Do you get most of your traits from you mom or dad?: I'd say it's about even.  I'm driven like my mom and family-oriented like my dad.

Likes/Dislikes
21. Favorite Color: Definitely blue.
22. Favorite Food: I love Key Lime Pie.
23. Favorite Genre of Music: Kids' music is a must.
24. Best Friend: Right now... Destiny Rose.  Love ya' Dessie!
25. Worst Enemy: I don't think I have many right now but if I have to say someone, it'd be Kendall, my ex.
26. Favorite Pastime: Playing with the children.  I never get tired of those giggles.
27. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
28. Favorite Smell: Popsicles on a warm day, freshly baked cookies, and that lovely new baby smell.
29. One thing you can't get enough of: Babies, toddlers, children, teens, and Simon....
30. One thing you hate more than anything: Simon, I hate him yet I love him so much (as much as I hate to admit).

Love Life
31. Single/Taken?: So far... single.  What a shame :(
32. Happy that way?: Unfortunately not.
33. Last Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Simon.  I don't know if that counts because we never really had an open relationship and it didn't go very far.  If not, then I'd say Kendall Johnson was my last BF.
34. First Kiss: Kendall Johnson
35. First Love: Kendall Johnson
36. How Many BF/GF have you had?: Hmmm, two.
37. Ever Cheated?: Um, no.  But I have been with a cheater, does that count?
38. Ever been cheated on?: Yes, Kendall cheated on me with my sister.
39. Ever had a one night stand?: I guess I have being in this challenge (heehee!).
40. Do you want to get married?: Someday, but not now.

Opposite Sex: What Attracts You?
41. Hair Color?: Any color
42. Short or Long?: I like short better than long but long is okay.
43. Style?: Anything
44. Older or younger?: Not too old or too young.  Preferably my age.
45. Build?: I like some muscle. 
46. Boxers or briefs?: ...
47. Personality Turn-on: Loving, kind, sweet, friendly, and family oriented.
48. Personality Turn-off: Evil, bad, mean, the opposite of above.
49. Are looks important?: I'd like to say they aren't but I can't say that's completely true (what?  I'm human!).
50. Do you like facial hair?: I don't mind stubble but I don't like big bushy jungles.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


I'm not saying you have to but I would love to see other challenge mother's Get to Knows!  They are very fun and you get to learn a bit about who you're reading about!  So try it!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Question #7

What types of sims 3 blogs do you like to read (100 Baby Challenges, Legacies, Rainbowcies, just random stories, etc.)?  Also, what sort of Blogging site do you like best (Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr, Live Journal, etc.). 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


My Answer

I like reading 100 Baby Challenges but I have recently been reading blogs with Berry Sims such as Splash of Color, Colors of Amour, and The Frascati Legacy.  Also, I like using Blogger but I have found that I prefer reading blogs on Wordpress.  I don't know why, I just do. *shrugs*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Can't wait to see what you guys think!  Please comment! :D





6 comments:

  1. I loved the get to know bit!!
    I mostly read 100 baby challenges and Legacies, but I write two blogs inspired by the sims 2/3.
    I also am doing a legacy and 100 baby challenge :)
    How is the hunt for a computer going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 100 Baby Challenges and Action stories. I love stories that have you at the edge of your chair. What I love most is romance stories so I like sims stories with a little love. :)
    I prefer blogger mainly because that's the only one I ever used and is using. :)

    ~Dawn Turner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tara - I'm glad you asked, I just posted a post saying I got my new computer and can finally play Sims again!

    @Dawn - I love romance stories too (esp romantic comedies).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I only read 100 baby challenges and legacies, but every once in a while I find a random story and read that.

    I like Blogger the best so far (because of the 'follow' option and me getting notifications of new posts), but mostly I read legacies that's on Live Journal.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love that the little survey is catching on!
    Hmm, I like reading 100 baby challenges and legacies...and pretty much any Sim blog as long as it's interesting...I prefer Blogger because I'm a stubborn creature of habit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Destiny - I love blogger too and I check the new post notifications all the time. That's how I comment on peoples' posts, like, 4 seconds after they post it!

    @Cassie - I know, it really was a great idea. I hope other people do it. I'd love to learn a little more about their Sims.

    ReplyDelete