Sunday, August 14, 2011

Almost there!


Thank you ClaireBella0701 (aka Destiny Rose) for the Dimensional Dress Teen.  I really look forward to making one of my sims wear this lovely dress.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

This week is going to be very busy.  I have a lot of stuff going on (and am not looking forward to it).

Anyway, I wanted to write this post just so you guys know that I'm still here and to show you some random pics I took during one of my game play sessions.

I installed Twallan's Master Controller so now I can edit the babies in CAS.  Their blankets look so much better!

The twins as toddlers.

My first experience with imaginary friends.  Both the little girls got them.  They named them Patches and Puzzle.

The twins grow up along with their IFs.

I can't get enough of those little IFs.  They're just so darn adorable.

Vampire!


Two new additions to the family!  Twins again.

Imaginary friends made real!

Of course I made the IFs get into relationships with their creators. <3

One word: YES!


"I do."
"I do."


I love this photo, the lights shine in their eyes which really sets the mood.  


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

I just want to ask you, you probably noticed that I tried out these default eyes replacements so the question is, should I continue using them or should I take them off?  I like them but I wouldn't mind having them or not.  I just thought they looked cool. :D

I still need to get Ambitions from my friend so I am still not able to play with Calista's family.  I can't wait though!

12 comments:

  1. Awww the children look really cute! I always make the IF's marry their creator.
    With the eye thing, it depends if it makes too much of an impact on the game , like if it makes it slower or something.
    And how did you install the master controller? I have problems downloading from other websites apart from the exchange and store :/
    Hope you get ambitions back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I seeing Berry Sims? :) Seems you really DO have an interest for them lately.

    And about the contacts... It's funny really, I tried them out as well, but when I saw them on Destiny, I was pretty shocked. Her entire face looked so different (because the iris is smaller than EA version) that I went and removed the replacements. I dunno how Calista will look, or all her children, but I'm just gonna say it's up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tara - The eyes don't make my game slow at all (thankfully). I installed the master controller just as I would any other mod (unzip it, and put the package in your packages folder. Although, if you go to Mod the Sims, there's a new way of installing mods that's really simple and easy to use. You can go here to learn how:

    http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

    @Destiny - Yes! I have taken a liking in them although it's awfully hard thinking of names. I think I'll take off the contacts for the challenge family but still use them for other families. Thanks for your opinions and the gift!

    C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see your posting again... YAY! The family of vampires are so lovely, IF are super cute their eyes are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never had a chance to have IF's :( I am jealous!! I wish my game would work…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm glad you got to play again! Can't wait to see an update on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Melleasha - I know, I love the eyes!

    @Catherine - Yeah, this is my first time ever because before my game was moving so slow and being interrupted all the time so I could hardly play. I REALLY hope you can play soon and I know how you feel!

    @Cassie - I've actually decided to start playing with Calista's family without installing Ambitions (I couldn't wait!). The update will hopefully be posted soon! Since I've kept you guys waiting long enough, the update won't be much, but it will be something. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that family was awesome. =)I still have yet to make an IF real. xD
    I can't wait until you get Ambitions back!
    And also, I started the third blog. (Hopefully the last. >.<) If you want to read it here's the link. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crap, I forgot the link. xD
    http://amanda-100babychallenge3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Amanda - I love your challenge so far and Laura is very pretty. I commented on your new blog but once again, I hope that you can finish this challenge. I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just gonna throw a question here that's been on my mind for a while...

    How DO you edit those blankets the babies have? I ask because I have the Mastercontroller mod as well, but I haven't experimented that much with it, and I'm kinda curious to how people do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Destiny - To edit the babies blankets:

    1) Click on the baby
    2) Nraas --> Master Controller
    3) Dresser
    4) Click on everyday (I haven't tried selecting formal, sleepwear, etc. yet)
    5) click the button that has the little artist's palette and edit away!

    I love it and thanks for asking! :)

    ReplyDelete