Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby 71: Part 2 of 3: I have a feeling I'll probably regret this sooner or later

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW


I don't know where his house was but I know I'll recognize it once I see it.  I drive around town for a while... partly looking for his house but partly letting my mind wander and thinking about Luke and how he could possibly not be cheating, despite all of the very convincing evidence I had found.  

I finally spot the house, it's a new one, built on the same lot my old house had been built on.  It makes me sad to see my old home not there anymore but I couldn't blame them, this house is very cute.  


I walk across the pebble walkway to his house and ring the doorbell.  My legs are shaky.  I don't have anything prepared but I know that if I really mean to apologize, my heart will know what to say.  

Unfortunately, the sight of him walking to the door causes my heart to beat loudly and my mind goes fuzzy.  I feel terrible that he still has this affect on me.

"Calista?"

"Simon."  I breathe.  His name rolls off the tip of my tongue so smoothly. 

"Um, would you like to come in?"  He asks politely.  I notice he seems uncomfortable with me being here.  He probably has a girlfriend, a whole new life.  I suddenly want to leave. 

"Thanks."  I blush, much to my disappointment.  As I walk in, I take the opportunity to look at his face.  I meet his gaze.  He looks so tired and there are bags under his bloodshot eyes.  Yet, something about him looks... newer.  He looks much younger, which puzzles me.  We exchange formal meetings, as if we are just long lost friends.

I ruin the mood.  "Could I stay here for a while, just until I figure things out with Luke?"

He seems to jump back into reality.  "Why are you here, Calista.  I thought you never wanted to see me again?  Are you here to break my heart yet again?"

I'm silent.  I wasn't expecting that outburst from Simon.

"No Simon, I'm actually here to... to say sorry."

He raises an eyebrow as if he doubts that I'll actually apologize.

"I know I've been so mean to you in the past, but I... I'm so sorry about it, Simon.  I was cruel and I broke your heart more times than you deserved.  Heck, because of me you divorced your wife and my sister cheated on you.  She told me about your, erm... depression.  I'm so sorry, Simon.  You just don't deserve a life like this."

I look down trying not to meet his eyes.  If I were him I'd probably just kick myself out.

My eyes start to tear up.  Great, now he thinks I'm just a helpless crybaby.

"Calista, I just want to know, do you really mean those things?"  He asks quietly.

"With all of my heart.  Simon, I never meant to hurt you the way I did.  I'm going to leave you alone after tonight and I'm never going to bother you again.  That way you can just live without me to hurt you anymore.  You can go and find a new life, with a new family who love you without any obstacles in the way."

I close my eyes trying to hold back the tears.  A soft finger comes up and wipes my eye.

"Calista, I know you never meant to do any harm.  I'll admit, you did break my heart on more than one occasion but it was totally worth it - because I got to meet you and know you.  I wouldn't change my life for anything.  That night I met you, I knew you were special.  You mean the world to me but I know I can never have you.  So, with all due respect, I would love for you to stay with me, at least until you get your situation figured out.  And I do.  I do accept your apology."

Now my eyes are filled with tears of happiness.  I throw my arms around his waist and he hugs me back. We stand there for what seems like eternity, but it's more like a release, and thank you from me to him for forgiving me after all those hurtful things I did to him.

"Simon, thank you.  Thank you so much."

"Now, would you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Go get ready for bed, we're going to have a movie night tonight."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SIMON'S POINT OF VIEW


I gaze at her as she goes into the bathroom to change.  I was never really mad at her.  How could I be?  What I said was true, I will never love anyone the way I love her.  Although I know I'll never get her, perhaps things could change....  


I change into my own pajamas and get out some ice-cream as a good movie watching snack.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

I get dressed.  I only have a few articles of clothing packed because I don't know how long I'll be staying here.  While in the bathroom, I take out the sample of sperm (or "man cells" as some of my friends call it) and soon I'll hopefully be pregnant with my next baby.  The father's name is Butterscotch Rosehip.  He has very interesting hair and eye colors so I'm hoping that the baby will get his looks.

I fix my hair into a loose side braid before going to the couch where I find Simon fiddling with the remote.

We're going to watch Pride and Prejudice, which is a movie I love.  Mr. Darcy is so handsome.  Luke opposes since he doesn't see what's so good about Mr. Darcy.  That might be because he's a boy.  He's probably just jealous.

I sit down and try to smooth out my nightgown but it barely covers half of my thigh.  It's so uncomfortable  and I feel a bit self conscious even though Simon has seen me with even less on.

"So, what have you been doing these past years?"  I ask attempting to make small talk while Simon continues to dabble with the remote.  Frustrated, he throws it down on the chair next to us and then faces me.

"Well, I was living in Bridgeport after I quit my job as a firefighter.  I went back to my career as a scientist, researching for a potion called the "Young Again" potion.  I bet you know what it does, considering the fact that I named it."

"Hmmm, let me guess, it makes one young again?"  I guess sarcastically.

"Yep.  I'm so creative."  He teases.

"I noticed in the paper it said that only one person had tried it but they didn't name names.  Do you know who that person was?"

"Calista, look at me."

I look into his bright eyes and notice again that it wasn't just a trick of the light, he really did look younger.  I subconsciously move my hand forward to touch his face.  Once my hand reaches his smooth and spotless skin I instantly recoil, realizing what an intimate gesture I've made.  He reaches just as quick as my recoil and grabs my hand in mid air.  He presses it to his face once again and holds it there.

"Oh---"  I start to say but I don't pull away.  We're just being friends, there's nothing weird about touching another guy's face.

Suddenly I realize why he's doing this and feel silly that I would think he was trying to make a move on me.

"You took the potion?  I knew you looked different.  Wow, Simon.  It really did work.  But you know, you really didn't need it before."  I stop myself before I say anything more that might lead him on.

"You really think so, well, thank you."

Then he looks at me.  "You look a bit cold, are you sure you don't want something warmer?"

"I'm good.  So, what's with the movie."

"Oh, the stupid thing won't work.  I just received the new TV yesterday.  I guess I didn't hook it up correctly.  But that's okay, right.  We'll find something else to do."

"Yes."  After a few minutes of talking, he puts his arm around my shoulder.

He laughs at my rather horrified expression and expertly calms me down.

"Don't worry, Calista, we're just friends, hanging out as friends.  No need for me to start making out with you."  We laugh and I feel a bit stupid to think that he would still like me, even after all the things I had done to him.

I cozy up into his arm.  I can't help but notice how nice looking he is.... no, I tell myself.  Don't fall for him.

He catches my gaze and our eyes are locked on each other.  He starts leaning in.  My mind is telling me no and my body is saying yes.  I lean in too.  NOOOO!!! 

I tell myself but it's no use.  He's kissing me.  His hand is holding onto my hand as if letting go will cause him to fall to his death.

"Simon."  I blush.

"Calista."  He sighs.  Then our lips lock together again.

Tears start to fall from my eyes.  I want to continue but something is telling me not to.

"Oh Simon.  I'm so, so sorry."

"Shhh, baby, it's okay."  He soothes.  His voice is like a brook, trickling slowly.  It's calming and beautiful... and familiar.

He pulls me onto his lap.

Suddenly, I snap out of my trance and stand up.

"Simon, I can't do this.  Not while I'm dating Luke.  I really should go.  Like, I really should.

"You know you want it, Calista.  What's one night going to do to you?  It's not like you're dating him anyway.  Didn't you come here to get away for a while?"

His tone is very convincing.  I walk back toward him and without stopping I grab onto him for dear life.

Our lips and noses crush together.  Like a long lost couple.  I can feel his lust and I know he truly does love me, even after I broke his heart and will continue to break it later on.

We stand there, in each other's arms, locked in an eternal embrace.  I could stand here for hours.  His eyes are on mine and mine on his.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?"

I don't say anything as he leads me to his immaculate master suite.  He stands there in front of me as I think about what I'm about to do.

"Simon... I want to do this but I can't."

"Calista darling, it's just a one night thing.  Come on.  Don't worry about hurting Luke's feelings.  He's been cheating on you, it won't hurt for you to cheat on him."

"I'm not worried to hurt him as much as I am knowing I'm going to hurt you.  You do know that I have to go back home, right?  I can't be here forever.  I don't want to hurt you again."  I sigh and sit down on the bed.

"It's okay.  I understand.  I just want one more night."  Then he leans over and places a tender kiss on my lips.  He pulls away as quickly as he came and I lean in for more.  He sure knows how to convince me.  I can't resist.

Pretty soon, it's getting more, erm, intense and I'm just thinking one thing: This is the best one night stand EVER.

Later, we soon fall asleep and his arms settles on my waist.  For once, I sleep very peacefully.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NOTE

Please don't hate me.









Also, I'd like to thank Haileygleisner/Dawn Turner for the Babydoll Dress!

And thank you Skye Everard for letting me use Butterscotch Rosehip as a father!!!

And Happy Holidays people!  If I don't get a new post out by 2012, Happy New Year!!!!




19 comments:

  1. OH I SO HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!! You have no idea what strong language I used when reading that last part... It would be shameful to bring it up again. >.<

    DAMN YOU Simon Simmon's! For taking advantage of a poor girl in her time of need.

    *would really love having a shotgun at this point*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY! O.o
    Boehgleugeaugaeylg.
    ^ Me being too surprised for words.
    Seriously, I don't even know what to say. >.>
    How will Luke react to THIS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am agreeing with Destiny. You should've resisted Callie -_-

    Simon, what a horrid man for taking advantage of our friend, c'mon Dessie let's get our revenge on him ;)

    Can't wait to read part 3 and see baby 71. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Simon is really like to take advantage of her!

    Nice part 2 though and hope to see part three soon :)

    By the way is it okay is I use castilia in my Legacy?
    I have the permission form destiny so I would love to have castilia and luke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is REALLY bad, but as much as I adore Luke, I really, REALLY like Simon, and if you don't want him any more, I'll look after him.
    I loved the post, and except for the fact that she cheated, it was really cool and I liked it.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT post! Though, I agree here… no words… i am angry! >:( !! Simon is being cruel :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Luke. D: I really like him. I want to slap Simon, I really do.
    The writing was great! I can't wait to read Part 3.

    ~Charlie Evans

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH GOD!! why do you make everything so difficult! i've always hated simon but now i like him more than luke >_<

    STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!!!
    why are you such a good writer!

    ~Becks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Destiny! I probably couldn't repeat what I was thinking...and maybe a 22 be better than a shotgun...my dad has one *gets gun* hee,hee (don't trust me with a gun xD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how everyone is mad at you :)

    I'm not really mad (for reasons that you know). I just really want Calista with Simon <3

    But anyway, it was really bad for Simon to persuade her like that.

    But still.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Dessie - DON'T SWEAR!! Lol, I know you're not really mad at me. ^_^

    @Amanda - Like I said, I love your reactions!

    @Liana - Aww, Simon's not THAT bad? Is he?

    @ENTELLIGENT - Of course you can use Calista and Luke. Feel free. :D

    @Skye - It's good to see a Simon-supporter!

    @Catherine - Yes, you guess seem to have similar feelings. I totally understand why you're mad at him. Hopefully the next post will make you guys happier. :)

    @Charlie - Sometimes I want to slap Simon too! But alas, I cannot.

    @Amiee - Thanks Amiee!

    @Claire - Haha, I wouldn't trust myself with a gun. AT ALL.

    @Tara - Me neither!

    @Izzi - I knew everyone would be mad. -_- Oh well, hopefully in the next post everyone will love me once again. Hehe, it's a good thing you know what source to go to. If you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Catlover,she is in my game ready for use.
    Also in another saved file she is pregnant with my man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHHH! Okay, I'm caught up for real, now. I LOVED that post! :D At this point I wouldn't care who she ends up with because I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  14. URGGGG! AUGH TOTALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! This is slightly distressing. And confusing. And just ahhhhhh! I'm going to frantically run around my house a few times in mad fury! I'm rather concerned for Calista's mental health... I really hope all this crazy madness gets resolved....
    ~Megs~
    P.S. Sorry I took so long to comment on this post....

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Entelligent - Awesome!!!!

    @Paisley - Yay! I'm so proud of you for actually reading the entire blog! I'd never be able to do that. :D

    @Megs - Heehee, yes, Calista may have some mental issues, now that I think about it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. *sobs* how could you do it Cal? You have a wonderful boyfriend at home who's taking care of your children, accepts the fact that your always carry other men's children and who MIGHT have cheated on you because, you know you haven't even heard his explanation. She could be his sister or something like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gooooooodnesss!! I love Simon <3 but why did he do that to Calista. Dang, now I'm torn. Why do you make this decision sooo hard!?!??! Beautifully written..you have me hooked for life. :) lol

    ReplyDelete