Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby 70

Thank you imey82/Amiee for the cute toddler Cloud Dress!  I can't wait for my toddlers to wear it!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The triplets are just precious.  They love the swings and being rocked is their favorite way to fall asleep.  Though they are just babies, they have very strong personalities that shine through just as bright as their darling smiles.

Lara is the brainy one.  She's already been forming small words such as "mama," and "no" whereas her sisters have not made a peep.  Lara is definitely the talker and the noise maker.  She gurgles and laughs and cries and screams the most and the loudest.  Even Luke can agree with me on that.

Jessabelle (or Jess for short) is the party baby.  Every time I look at her she's opening her little arms and giving me the biggest smiles, even in her sleep.

Megs is the shy one.  She's sweet and graceful, and never makes a noise.  I guess you could call her the "easy one."  They're all pretty good though.

At graduation, Zvon was awarded the best dancer of his class.  Apparently, all the girls wanted to dance with him at prom, he was as light on his feet as he was handsome.  I still have no idea where his hair color came from but it suits him well.
Zenon is hoping to start his own business, creating and selling antiques.  Money, progress, and economics are in his league.


Zuriel decided to cut off her long hair a while back ago and she donated it for people who have lost their hair to cancer.  She's quite a party animal and loves having a good time with her friends.  Being brought up with two brothers in tow, she loves sports and won't miss a single game of volleyball and football for anything.  She's also very interested in animal training.

Rob has turned out to be quite the polite young boy and his dream is to become a rich entrepenour some day.  He also love animals so if he doesn't become rich, he'd be more than willing to become a biologist.

Liana is the princess of the kids.  She's an excellent drama queen and dressing up is her favorite thing to do in the whole wide world.

The triplets!  Their personalities are even stronger now that they're toddlers.  Lara has her father's purple hair and green eyes and Jess and Megs both have my blue hair and eyes.

I quickly became pregnant with none other than the son of my friend, Catherine Bell, who has finished her challenge and is now living comfortably in Apaloosa Plains.  Her son, Ash Bell, has blond hair and Cat's beautiful eyes.

With myself comfortable and pregnant with the next baby, I adjust back into my pregnancy quite quickly.  Painting and reading are how I spend my days while the kids are at school (as well as playing with the toddlers, of course).

"Hey, mom..." Liana wanders in as I'm painting something I started a few weeks back.

"Yes darling?"  I absent mindedly respond.  My eyes are still focused on my painting as she talks to me.

"Well... I met this new girl at school and I was wondering is she could come over and visit.  She's super fun and I play with her all the time at recess."

"Um, okay.  Could you tell me more about this girl?"

"She's really nice and she has purple hair and dark brown eyes, like mine.  Her favorite color is purple and she loves cats.  Her name is Cassie Lemon and...." She rambles on while something in my brain clicks.  I've heard of this name before... somewhere.

"Sure, could you just grab the school directory for me, I will call her mother and see if she can come over tomorrow sometime after school.  But first, you must do your homework before she comes over.  What would you like for dinner?"

"Pizza?"

"I'll ask daddy to stop by the grocery store and pick out some pizza.  But please, promise me you'll do your homework." I beg.

She rolls her eyes but grudgingly agrees.  "Fine."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW

After doing my stupid homework I run to mom's room to primp myself up.  I've seen on TV that proper young women always clean up and make themselves, and their homes, respectable for their guests.  I don't know what respectable means but I brush my hair and pull it into tight braids.  My bangs are still not long enough to stay into the braids but that's okay.

I have so much planned for our playdate!  I forgot to mention to mom that Cassie will be bringing her dog over... oh well, I'm sure mom won't mind.

"CASSIE! You're here!"  I shout, as I get the door before mom does.  She brings her dog into the house before taking off her shoes and setting them on the rug.  Mom finally comes and says hello, her eyesbrows raise at Cassie's dog, Sprite, but she dismisses us to go play.

"Dinner will be ready at 6, girls."

I pull Cassie along.  We play dolls for a while, I just got these new ones and fortunately, the triplets haven't gotten to them yet.  Later Cassie and I gossip a lot in front of my mother's fancy mirror.

That's one thing she's good at - gossip.  At school, she's very, very shy so people feel okay to talk around her about anything that is everything so Cassie knows all the latest gossip - including stuff kids say about me.

"Did he really say that?" I ask incredulously.

"Yeah Li, I heard him with my own ears.  He said you were cute."

We giggle and then make funny faces into the mirror, imitating the stupid jerks in our class.

After dinner, my brother kind of hangs around while Cassie and I are looking at Roger, our old wombat.  Cassie's avidly interested in animals so Roger really excited her, although he doesn't do much.

I get kind of bored with Cassie around but being a "proper and polite young lady" I do my best to stay interested.  I actually hate most animals in general... but don't tell mom, she'd be really sad if she knew.  I don't hate them terribly, but I just think they get kind of annoying and it would just be better if they weren't under my feet all the time.

"Ooh, Roger's so cute, can I feed him Li?"

"Huh?  What?"  I was trying my best to stay focused, I guess it wasn't really working.  "Uh, yeah.  Sure.  There's some treats for him on the shelf below his cage, I think.  And uh... I'm going to go get a snack, would you like something?"

"Li Li, we just had dinner... I'm not really hungry.  I think I'll stay here while you eat."

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes.  I need to go check... some things on the computer."  I almost told her about my secret Facebook.  If I had, mom would kill me.  She said I couldn't get one until I started high school.  Maybe if I showed mom how many friends I have....

I grab a pack of chips and skip down toward the hall, glancing back once to see my pesky twin standing next to Cassie.  He's so weird.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

ROB'S POINT OF VIEW

Cassie is so kind to animals, she totally different from my sister, who's only interested in material items.  Mom says she's kind of materialistic and she says I'm more of the mature one, even though I'm a boy.  It's a bit embarrassing to be more mature than my twin sister, but I am older than her by a few minutes so I guess seniority wins, right?

I love every time Cassie comes over.  Unlike some of my sister's other friends, she doesn't giggle or laugh at me.  In fact, I saw her smile at me once.  Sometimes she even talks to me, like she is right now.

"Oh, hey Rob.  How are you?"  She chirps.

"I'm... great!"  I sigh.

"Is he okay?"

"Who?"  I say as if disoriented.

"Roger, of course!"  Cassie points to the little wombat in his cage.

"Oh, Roger is REALLY old so he doesn't do much."

"Awww, that's too bad."

"Yeah."  It's silent for a few minutes until mom yells at Liana for ignoring her guest.  Right as Liana comes out with her eyes rolled and her arms crossed, Cassie exclaims that her mother will be here any moment to pick her up.  I walk to the door with her and Liana.

Kiara comes running in as Liana gets ready to go.

"Oh!  I almost forgot why I wanted to come over in the first place, to see little Kiara.  Oh my!  Look how much you've grown!"

"Oh Li!  Will she let my hold her?"

"Of course," mom says.

Cherry (right) and Rainbow
"Hey Ki, do you remember me?  Your parents live at my house.  I took a picture of them just for you.  They want to wish you a happy birthday.  Aren't you the cutest?  Aww, you fur is just like your parents' although mommy and I have no idea where your eyes came from...."

She rambles on about Kiara and her parents.  Then she fumbles in her pocket for the picture of Kiara's parents and hands it to mom.  As usual, my sister is being the grumpy party pooper she always is.  I don't know why, maybe it has to do with hormones or something but she gets mad so easily.

"Hey look guys!  There's a stray outside!"  I shout.  Well all go to the window to see the poor dog sleeping.  He probably isn't a stray, considering how well groomed and plump he is.  Well, that's good to know.  Cassie stands next to me, which makes me stand up a little straighter.  I so badly want to touch her hair and hold her hand but I don't want to seem like a creep.

Suddenly Cassie speaks.  "Oh!  There's my mom, bye guys!"  She sets Kiara down and calls for Sprite.  "Thanks for letting me bring Sprite over, Ms. Smith."  She says politely to mom.

Mom is trying hard not to look annoyed but I can see the scowl of annoyance behind her guise.  I wonder why she's so mad.

"Bye!"  We all wave.  I take one last look into her shining brown eyes.  When I grow up, I want to marry her.  I don't tell anyone though, especially not my sister.  She'd probably laugh at me... or get mad... or both.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

After Cassie left, I was in a bitter mood.  Two reasons:  1) My daughter was acting like a total snob and 2) I happened to not appreciate Cassie bringing her dog to our house without my permission.

(a few hours earlier)


"CASSIE! You're here!"  Liana's shouts.  I make my way to the door to let Cassie in.  As soon as I see her I recognize who she is.  She's the girl who I adopted Kiara from. She seems very bright and friendly, not to mention polite.  I introduce myself and an expression of recognition pops on her face.

"Oh my gosh, you adopted Kiara right?"  Her eyes open wide with excitement.  She's the opposite of my daughter.  "I have to see her before I leave."  She turned to my daughter and asks Liana to remind her to take a visit with Kiara before she leaves.  My daughter mumbles an uninterested "sure" before she and Cassie run off to play.

"Oh, and Ms. Smith, if you don't mind, I brought my dog Sprite.  You remember him don't you?"  Then she races off with Liana.

I sigh and say, "Dinner will be ready at 6, girls," but I doubt they even heard me.

When they leave, I'm alone with two dogs who probably don't know each other.  I just hope that they don't fight.  Although Sprite seemed very friendly when I met him.

At first, Sprite barks, a noise which I am not prepared for.  It's a low and very loud bark, much different from Midnight's or Skittles' barks.

I'm afraid that he's going to attack or something but then I realize - that's how he says hello.

Midnight looks at him curiously and then they sniff each other, as most dogs do when they greet.  Then I witness the most surprising thing, they lick each other!!!  Either they're really friendly, or they've met before.

My head is on a roll but before I am able to jump to conclusions and seperate them, off they go.  I glance at Sprite and notice... he's not neutered.

And neither is Midnight!!!  I think.

I had told Luke to set up an appointment to get her spayed but I don't think that's been done.  And Skittles!!!  Sprite must have been the father, I knew those stars on Skittles' face looked familiar....

I run to follow them only to see them harmlessly sleeping on Midnight's dog bed.  One afternoon... I don't think they could get into too much trouble so I leave them alone.

(present time)


I'm in the office, Luke is... out.  As I'm reading blogs and checking up on Facebook and emails from millions of challenge-father-wannabes, I notice a strange disc, it's a purple-ish color and at the bottom of the stack.  I pick it up and read what's written on it: To L.

I'm immediately concerned as to who "L" is as I quickly pop the disc into the computer.  Moments later a document pops up and I click on it to open it up.  It's a love letter... to someone named "L" and from someone named "L."

To my beautiful L,


The moment I set my eyes on you you were the one.  From the first few dates at the restaurant to the fun times at your apartment, you've struck my heart and captured it forever.  There is no way I could ever love anyone else, more than you.


I love the way you smile, your hair all messy in that perfect way.  Waking up to you in bed is the most wonderful experience and having your arms around me makes me wonder, "Do you love me as much as I do?"  The way you move and dress is wonderful, and your eyes, don't get me started.  They sparkle in every light, even that one time when the lights burnt out and we had to play Marco Polo in the dark to find each other!  How I love moments like those.


Love, L


After reading this there is no possible way for Luke to get out of this one.  I feel as though I have plenty of evidence to prove his cheating.  Somehow, I keep the anger inside of me.  He's not even home right now so it wouldn't do any good to yell anyway.  Instead, I take the tots out with me and order Popsicles for each girl.

 I also take one for myself.  It'll help cool down my anger, literally.



My pregnancy is close to over.  The little ones are growing up.  They can stand and talk and, best of all, entertain themselves while I take care of household chores.

The older kids mostly take care of themselves too.  I'm very proud of them when they sit down and get their homework out of the way for the weekend.

My household duties include bathing Midnight.  Somehow she managed to get dirt and leaves all over her clean fur.

As the smell of wet dog permeates through the air, I suddenly reach Midnight's stomach as I'm scrubbing soap all over her.  It's pretty round... and big.  She didn't!

"Midnight, did you go and get pregnant again???"

She barks as if proud of what she did, although she has no idea what I'm talking about.

I sigh, "I guess Skittles is getting another brother or sister...."

She licks my face and I can't help but stay mad at her.

I brush her fur until it's silky smooth and fairly dry.

Skittles has fun rolling in the puddles until I mop them up and she...


...Grows up!

"Happy birthday Skits!"  I exclaim.  Midnight barks in agreement.

She is finally an adult and for some reason, Skittles has a very stubby tail despite her parents both having curly tails.  But she's just as sweet and curious and playful as she was when she was a puppy.

Midnight licks her daughter and makes a noise that sounds like she's announcing her pregnancy.

Then I let the dogs out for a run and the play chase for the longest time.

Skittles can finally catch up to her mom.

Later, Kiara finally meets the "new" Skittles and seems a bit shocked.  Skittles had always been the little one but not anymore!!

I'm in my room putting clothes away when I feel the contractions start to come and baby 70, Catherine Jane, is born.

Once Luke comes home, I quickly realize he's not in the best mood.  I try to stay cheerful in front of the kids but it doesn't really work.  Since we found out about Midnight's pregnancy before she had the puppy, we decide to set up a room for her.  The potty room will do.  The kids and I shove all of the toddler toilets to the corner and drag in a bed and some food and water.

Midnight seems to approve of the accommodations as she settles down.  The vet said that she was due to give birth any day now.

We all leave Midnight alone for privacy and we eat dinner, play the Wii, and put the little ones to bed.  The older kids shut themselves in their rooms, probably playing on the computer and doing something they're not supposed to do.  I find Luke in with Midnight.  He's stooped over her side but get's up once I come in.  I take a deep breath and open my mouth to speak but he does before me.

"Why is she pregnant again?  We can't keep wasting our time with these puppies.  What if she has more that one puppy?  What will we do then?  I thought you said she was going to get spayed?"  He throws these questions at me with such force I'm a bit taken back.

I retort, "I told you to set up the appointment but I guess you forgot.  Just like you've been forgetting a lot of things lately."

"What?  I feel like you're talking about something else again."  He seems to have calmed down, unlike me.  I'm furious and I feel like this is the time to confront him.

"I'm talking about those meetings you always have, and the pictures, and the letter... and all those times 'at the gym.'"

I pant and feel a bit light-headed but I stand my ground.  Luke looks baffled.  Great, not only am I probably accusing things of things he doesn't know of, he probably thinks I'm delusional now.

"What?!?!  This again?  I told you, I'm not cheating on you.  I don't know who this "girl" is that you keep bringing up."  he pauses, "Are you okay?"

"Luke, I'm not crazy, I saw the note, it said it was from 'L.'  You wrote it didn't you?"

He looks at me sheepishly and quietly replies, "Yes, um... sort of.  But it's not what you think."
I gasp and before he can finish.

"Luke Lockhart!  Never in a million years did I think you would do something that terrible to me!"  He opens his mouth to speak.  "No, not a WORD.  I don't want to hear it.  I... I think I need a break from this."

"This?"

"Us.  I need a break from us."  I take a few deep breaths to calm my raging heart.

I feel hurt.  So I wasn't delusional, this was all real.   I don't even need an explanation from him.  Little does he know, I know the entire story already, from the dinners, the pictures, and the letter.  I'm not sure if I want to leave him... but I need a break.

"Where will you go?"  Luke wonders.  "What about your challenge?"

"I'll manage.  I just need a break from everything.  It's so stressful and now... this."

"If you just let me-"

And I walk out saying, "Not now Luke.  Later okay?"

"Okay," he says.  He follows me to the door.

"Um... don't do anything stupid okay?  I mean, you still need to hear my explanation but seeing as you don't want to know about it now, please let me explain sometime soon, 'kay?"

"Okay, Luke.  Bye.  I'll see you... in a few months.  Will you need any help with the kids?"

"Naw, I think I can manage."  He almost leans in to kiss me, as he usually would but he reconsiders his action and gives me a hug.  I feel his body quivering, as if holding back tears.  I release the embrace before I too start crying.  I didn't want it to be this way.

"Just promise you'll come back for the explanation.  I know you're mad, but you'll feel really bad if you just leave me without knowing the entire situation."

"Yes, Luke.  I already said I would promise.  So um... bye."

"Bye."

With a heavy heart, I walk off, get into my car, and drive away to fix something that I should have fixed in the past.  After that, I will come back and listen to Luke.  I truly believe that I'm probably wrong but it's just... too difficult to explain.  I know it was immature for me to leave my kids, but I will Skype them everyday and pray for them every night.  They're still the love of my life and my children come first, but for now, I need to take care of myself.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE

Milan, Florence, and Venice (babies 58-60) moved out into a house that was across town from us.  Venice did the decorating and I think it suits them very nicely.  Milan and Venice chose not to get married (at least, not yet) but Florence married her fiance, Dario Giulio.

They had the twins, Elda and Rosamaria.

Later, that had another set of twins, Franco and Mariano.  We're not sure where Mariano got his hair color, perhaps it got passed down from his great-grandfather (my father).

Marseille (baby 61) was just too good looking not to get married.  His lucky girl was an architect named, Marie Morel.

They had one daughter, Lucianna.

Deciding that two would complete the family, they tried for another baby and ended up with four - Leroy, LaJeanne, Lyle, and Lamonte.  Such cuties!  The boys seemed to be carbon-copies of Marseille with their matching hairstyles!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


NOTE

I hope this post makes sense, I know my dialogue and events that occur can sometimes not make much sense.  Let's just say, I want certain things to occur in future posts and this was the only way (that I was able to think of) to explain those future events.

Thank you Catherine Bell for letting me use Ash Bell in my challenge.  I asked you a while ago and I finally got to use him!  Sorry it took so long.

Also, Liana, I'm sorry I'm making Little Liana kind of mean and rude.  I got the idea because she has the grumpy trait and keeps making all these weird faces.  But don't worry, she turns out okay in the end. :)

Please comment!!!

19 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB, I love the colors you use and how original your posts are. I can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO!!! ASH ASH ASH ASHHH :) I can't wait to see CATHERINE!!!! When she grows up!! :) WHEEEEE!!! soooo happy - aside from the fact that I'm SOOOOO SADDDDDDDD that Luke is a big meanie. I hope hope hope he's got a good explanation…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Catlover!
    Great new chapter!
    By the way scroll down at the bottom of my legacy!
    Done abit of advertising for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, as per usual.
    I'm glad Marseille got together with someone nice. And all the various grandchildren she has are so cute.
    I want to know what's going on with Luke, despite already believing he ISN'T cheating.
    And ASH! He's so cool.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the dogs are so cute. :3
    I can't wait to hear Luke's explanation...
    Congrats on making it to the 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Molly aka Violet - Weeee!!! Thanks for your comment! I try my best! :)

    @Catherine - Thanks for letting me use Ash!!! His daughter has his hair (hint hint). She's very beautiful and cute! XD I hope Luke's explanation is good enough too... I haven't decided when I'm going to make him explain. It's a rather simple explanation but it took me a while to figure out.

    @Entelligent - Thank you! I saw my banner on your blog and it looks great! Thanks so much!

    @Skye - I love how Marseille's family turned out too! So much green. His wife's hair kind of reminded me a bit of Skye, since they're both that bluey greeny color.

    @Charlie - Thanks Charlie!! Only 30 left! I'm so excited yet sad at the same time. :)

    Thanks for you comments! They've really brightened my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeee!! I loved it, as always :D I so want Rob to chase after his dream <3 Cassie is so cute!!

    Anywho, loved it as always, and ur on baby 70 already!! :O ... *clap clap clap* :)

    "With a heavy heart, I walk off, get into my car, and drive away to fix something that I should have fixed in the past." <---SIMON??? :D

    Can't wait for the next update!! (and to see a little someone, and I think u know what I mean...it's not human, but she's so cute!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw!!! The triplets are too cute. I don't know where Lara got her eyes though. Duncan has these really red eyes.
    I'm really curious to see what's going on with Luke... It doesn't seem like he's cheating, but at the same time he could be lying. (Which only really seems likely because of the note.)
    I want to see who this mystery woman is so bad!! You said I won't hate her when I see her, she's a colorful sim, she wears a purplish-pink color (And you match hair with clothes), and her name starts with an L. I'm starting to get a couple of ideas here on who it might be, but I'm not completely sure. (Is it sad that I remember all of the clues we have from comments and what mystery woman was wearing in the picture? xD) I probably am totally over analyzing things though. I have a bad habit of doing that. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post snuck past me somehow!

    Loved the update. Can't wait to hear Luke's explanation and what Calista is up to. I just adored the puppy love between the kids. So cute!

    I still love Skittles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry it took so long for me to comment, puella! I just keep forgetting... -_- This comment won't be so long, as I need to go help out somewhere.

    To start off, Midnight!!! You naughty girl. Glad to finally see who the daddy of her baby was - I never made the connection that Sprite was the father. O.o Skittles as a young adult is just too cute for words!

    Luke just dug his grave. *virtual slap in his direction* Next time, talk faster and explain to your woman what happened, dude! I seriously love the confrontation part, because I swear, it's the first time I've seen Calista truly angry.

    The family update is ADOOOOORAAAAABLE! The kids are so colorful. *jealous puppy face*

    I'm going to stalk you on Facebook everytime you get on, because I NEED to know what is gonna happen next! Such an awesome post, good job! :)

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your welcome :)
    Anything or one of my Favourite BC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Izzi - I love Cassie too! When I made her I didn't realize I'd be using her in future posts but I guess I did! She'll be in future posts as well, don't worry, she and Rob will hopefully be together! ^_^

    I'm excited for the special little someone too!!! *wink wink nudge nudge*

    @Amanda - I'm sad because the triplets didn't really get any of Duncan's genes. :( And I'm mad at my game because it's always like that!!!! Urgh!

    Haha, I really enjoy your comments!!! I'm the same way... I read other peoples' comments on other blogs and I remember details that are weird/abnormal. :D And I also over analyze things all the time! They always teach us those things in school so I guess it carries over in real life. Don't worry, it make me feel good to know that you remember those kind of things about MY blog! And I will be showing the woman in the future.... :)

    @Nickels - That happens to me too! I guess blogger can be a little slow at times! I'm glad you were able to find out about the new post. ^.^

    I love Skittles too, although I'm disappointed with her tail....

    @Destiny - That's alright chica!

    Don't worry about Midnight and Sprite, I would have never made the connection either. :)

    About the fighting part... I feel bad because the same thing happened with Simon, Calista didn't let him speak either. It's just that if I did let Luke explain, there wouldn't be much of a story because then Calista would just realize that Luke wasn't cheating. Hmmm... I don't want to write much here so as not to give too much of it away. Let's just say, thank you for stalking me on FB, I will definitely be on every night. ;)

    Heehee, I love how the family update turned out too. I had to redecorate the rooms I took the pictures in so that they matched with the sims' colors. I love all of Calista's grandchildren! I keep making her kids have multiples because I love seeing the genetics pass down, especially that blue hair!

    @Entelligent - Aww, thanks! I'm glad it's your favorite! Your comment just made my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new baby! Congrats on baby 70!
    Great post, cat!
    I love Zvon, he is so good looking :3
    Liana is adorable! :) Love it!
    Great post, again xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. The triplets are so adorable!!!! :) Hehehe so excited. I love all the kids right now, although Liana has quite the attitude. Rob is so sweet! I love him! All the animals are so adorable too, although Midnight is just a frisky little thing.
    I was so shocked at the end of this chapter. I'm still so confused about the plot but I NEVER thought Calista would leave her kids. Maybe kick Luke out, but not dessert her kids. Can't wait for the next chapter!
    ~Megs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Violet - Thanks! I love Zvon too especially his hair color... watch out with Liana, she may be beautiful but her attitude certainly is not.

    @Megs - I love the triplets too! I assigned each of them a color and that helps me remember which is which. I love Rob cause he's so sweet... unlike his sister. I'm sorry the ending was kind of confusing, like I said, it was the only way for me to incorporate some future events in. I have a limited creativity level and making Calista fight with Luke was the only way for me to do that. If you have any questions, please comment or email me!!!!

    Thanks for reading guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh. Can I use Calista in the bachelorette party and at the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Violet - Sure! I left you a link of the most updated version of Calista on your blog but here's the link just in case. ;)

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ikg6bdl1ytg1kv3

    Thanks so much! I can't wait to see her at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe myself for not putting a comment until now! :L

    The babies looked so sweet in their swingers! And they grew up real cute too! :)

    ^^Wait a minute I love all your kids, all so unique and cute :p

    No problem about Little Liana, it's your story and she's your child. You can choose whatever you want to do with her haha, you don't have to apologize :)

    Awww Rob's found a childhood sweetheart, bless him(a).

    I knew i'd seen those markings somewhere, very cheeky Midnight, when did that happen o_O XD

    Great post and i'm sure Catherine will be cute like all your kids.

    Oh and before I go... THAT ENDING!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rob is adorable! He and Cassie <3 together forever. Dang, Luke. I hope he is cheating....SIMOOONNNN!!!:D <----I know this is mean, but...you know. Wow! Totally didn't realize Sprite was the father..now I feel like a blonde. :) Can't wait to see the new puppy! I guess Sprite ended up being part of the family after all, even if it wasn't in the way I expected. Overall post rating: perfection.

    ReplyDelete