Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby 44 and 45

NOTE

YAY!!!!!  I just received Outdoor Living and Generations in the mail today!!!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The triplets are super cute but their infant stage didn't last long, it was time for birthdays!

The triplets went first.  Baby 41, Reginald, has our family's blond hair and blue eyes.  He has his father's (Duncan Rose) tan skin.  He looks a lot like Harold, baby 35.

Destiny, baby 42, has strange brown hair and purpleish-greyish eyes.  Her hair is very long and curly.

Kimberley, baby 43, has my blue hair and greenish-blue eyes.  It's sort of hard to tell.  Just by looking at her I can tell that Duncan's beautiful upturned eyes are the most prominent in her than her sister and brother.  These toddlers are sooooo cute!  

The next was baby 40, Keaon.

Amanda, baby 39 went next.

The oldest boys, babies 37 and 38, Clarensis and Cornelius aged up.

The "before the young adults leave" photo.

I made Cornelius and Clarensis help me in teaching the little ones some of their skills before they left.

Amanda got right to work painting.  When she finished it she was still debating on what to call it.

The little girls screamed for attention.  I had totally forgotten how hard triplets were.  Recently, my mind has been on other things.

The older boys were still there to help and we got the little ones potty trained.

Finally, when all was well.

"Boys, it's alright, you can go now."  They nodded and seemed a bit relieved to be able to finally go.  But being the polite children they were Cornelis asked if I was sure I wanted them to go.

"Yes, I still need to get going with my challenge."

And with that I hugged my strong babies and sent them off.

Amanda had to start helping.  It time for the triplets' nightly feeding.

Then we put them into their cribs for, hopefully, a good nights rest.  Destiny didn't want to go to bed.  She whimpered as I set her in and shut off the light.

But within mere minutes she was conked out.  Little Reginald was ready to go to bed and so was Kimberley.

The next day, while Amanda and Keaon were at school, I made cobbler and a dinner to be heated up later. I had to get going on the challenge so Amanda and Keaon would have to take care of the triplets while I was gone.  I wouldn't be leaving them for a long time, though.

I went over to Duncan Rose's house, the father of the triplets.  I was immediately greeted by a man named Cody Lights.

"Oh my gosh!  You're Amber Lights' son aren't you!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, my brother and I are here in town for a little bit."

As he spoke I noticed that he had the appearance of a vampire, which made sense since Amber, his mother, had been a vampire for some time.  Wow, I loved his blue eyes, they were so bright.

Cody started burning up so he suggested we go inside.

He praised the pictures and then pulled me inside his house.  There I saw Cody's brother, Zack Lights.  I wanted him for the challenge.  His pinkish-red skin, his pink hair, and pale eyes were great genes for the next baby.

We talked and I invited him to my house to conceive baby 44.

Right as I walked into my house I started kissing Zack.  He was a vampire and his mouth lingered a lot near my throat.  He was thirsty.  So before we went to bed, he ate a plasma fruit.

Then, we conceived baby 44.

Afterward, we snuggled up together.  My "Z's" and his "V's" intertwined as I had a great full night of sleep.

The kids called me at about 6 in the morning so I quietly slipped out of bed and took care of the kids.

It was Saturday so the older kids were home to help me take care of the triplets.  Keaon gave Kimberley her bottler.  Kimberley and Reginald were so cute as they looked up adoringly at their big brother.

Amanda and I taught Destiny and Reginald to talk while Keaon occupied Kimberley with a fun and exciting game of peek-a-boo.

I could here Kimberley babbling away as I give Simon Simmons a call.  I hadn't realized it then but over the past few pregnancies, I have been feeling terrible.  My heart has been aching, it seems, for someone to love me.  I think it really started when I lied to Blake Sumner about having a boyfriend and then I realized how lonely I felt as I had made out with Matthew Turner at the pond across the street.

Hearing Simon's voice comforts me.  I've heard of many challenge mothers who have started a relationship and have still been able to continue on with their challenge.  I don't know why I called Simon (since he is to my sister and all) but he was one of the only fathers I felt a real connection with.  So right now, he's my therapist, counselor, and friend.  I wouldn't want to break my sister's heart again.

Meanwhile, the little ones play in the toy room.  Kimberley plays doctor, Destiny plays with the toy boat, and Reginald hides in the toybox, hoping to scare one of his sisters when they walk by.  Brothers.

One morning, I walked out to the mailbox to pay the never ending bills when I bump into my maid.  She was weeding around the curb.  I had been feeling so confused that I went up to her and talked to her.  After explaining my situation to her with Simon and wanting to start a relationship with someone, I asked her what she would do if she were in my situation.

"Uhh..." was all I got back.

That was fine with me because that's exactly what I would have said if some half-sane person came up to me like I did to her.  I just smiled at her, wrote her a big check, and gave her the day off.

As I walked back to the house my eyes started tearing up.  I don't even know where all those tears came from.  Am I mad, sad, angry, confused, disappointed, longing for something?  Before I could question it, one of my kids shouted to me and I immediately stopped.  I wiped my eyes, blew my nose, straightened out my shirt, and carried on.

Amanda came home from school one day and I had a talk with her.

"Amanda," I asked, "would it be weird if I had a boyfriend or something along those lines?  You know, if I started a relationship."

"Mom!  Are you hiding something?"  She joked but once she saw the seriousness on my face she immediately composed herself.  "I'm not sure if it would be weird if YOU started a relationship but it might be weird for the guy you're with.  You know, with you doing the challenge and sleeping with so many men and all."  She shrugged and eyed me curiously.

I was happy with that answer so I hugged her and went to take care of the triplets.  She walked away, sort of confused with my sudden question but she didn't question it any further.

Anyway, I was at home getting ready for a home birth.

Baby 44 was born.  A little girl I named Amber Annalise, after Amber Lights, Zack's mom and fellow 100 Baby Challenge mother.

I set her in the crib quickly as I felt the contractions coming again.

Baby 45, Penelope Lights, named after Amber Lights' sister.

Our most recent Smith family photo.  It was very hard to tell if either of the twins had their father's pinkish-red skin but if appeared that they didn't or if they did, it was very pale and hard to tell.  Maybe it would be easier to tell once they grew up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE

Clarensis, baby 37, married Grace Lipton.  She had beautiful deep purple skin, pale pink eyes, and pale purple-pink hair.

Cornelius, baby 38, married Grace's roommate from college, Mary Grayson.  She had pink skin, purple eyes, and pale purple-orange hair.

The newly weds!

Clarensis and Grace had twin boys named Caden and Rick.  Caden had dark purple skin, his father's pink-green hair, and his mother's pale pink eyes.  Rick looked exactly like his brother except he had blue skin.

Cornelius and Mary also had twin boys: Collin and Nigel.  Collin had bright teal skin, brown hair, and grey eyes.  His twin, Nigel, on the other hand had dark blue skin, blond hair, and green eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

I just want to say a few things...

First of all, thank you Amber Lights for your sons Cody and Zack.  If you haven't already, I suggest you visit her challenge.  It's very well written and interesting to read.

Also, sorry I sort of sprung the idea of Calista getting a boyfriend.  I knew I wanted it to start in this post but I forgot/didn't really plan it out well.  This post isn't really my best and it doesn't really flow well.  Oh well.  Hopefully the next one will be a little more interesting and perhaps a little longer?

Lastly, please comment!!!  They are HIGHLY encouraged.  :D

I promise the next one will be better.  At least, better than this one!

12 comments:

  1. I didn't really see anything bad about this post :) Oh, is Generations good!? I hope you'll include some things about it in the next couple posts :) I also like Amber Lights' 100 baby challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabbages - Thanks! I didn't think this post was bad, it just wasn't very interesting. Generations is pretty fun so far. I'd have to say it is the perfect expansion pack for 100 Baby Challenges. I'm still trying to figure things out but so far it's been great! Unfortunately, it has slowed down my game so I'm working to take off some of my custom content.

    Angelys - Thanks for reading! I won't be able to do anything to my blog for a couple of weeks. I'll be out of town and I won't be able to play Sims at all. Boohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! I can't wait to see if Calista does get a boyfriend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! This was really fun to read! You are SO good at this! I'll cheack out all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post as per usual. I'm glad generations is good. My copy arrived this morning. Shame about not being able to play sims.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great (but short! jkjk) post. As you've probably already seen, my 100 baby challenge has been put to a halt b/c of well...my issue (check out my most recent blog post) but I'm trying to get it to work again.
    GREAT POST!!
    ~Izzi654
    P.S. The reason it says trufflelegacy at the top as my name is b/c I have a Rainbowcy now...check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Cat, I hope you enjoy the little gifts the Mason family wanted to send to you absolutely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'd like everyone to know that I am now back from my family road trip. Sorry for not being here. My trip was great by the way! Well, on to the comments...

    ForeverHailey - Thanks so much. I hope Calista gets a boyfriend too! Over the course of my trip I have been thinking of some future plans for her, yeah I know I'm obsessed with sims. I can't believe I lasted an entire 2 WEEKS without playing it.

    Fawnester - Thanks for checking in again! I'm glad you loved it. I hope you also find other challenges to read. I have to get all caught up on reading all the ones I read.

    Skye - I know, like I said earlier, I can't believe I lasted so long without sims. I have sim-fever! ;D

    Izzi654 - I'm glad to hear you got the Longbottoms back! I love your rainbowcy so far and I can't wait to read what I missed.

    AngeLys - I cannot thank you enough for all the gifts!!!!!! I'll definitely mention it in my next post. Thanks so much!!! I nearly fell over from all the gifts. You are truly a very nice person. If I ever get an simpoints I will be sure to get you something! :D Hopefully my next post will come out soon. I'm still feeling a bit weary from my vacation and with the fact that school is out. I can't wait to download all my gifts! Thanks again! ;D I ♥ them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you do! If you really want to gift something, you may want to wait, as I don't even have a wishlist yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought this post was great..with Calista wondering whether or not to get a boyfriend. My opinion: Yesssss!!! Pleassee! I always feel bad for the challenge mothers since they don't usually get a serious relationship :( But anyways, Fantastic, once again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Annalise!

    ReplyDelete