Monday, February 21, 2011

Babies 16 and 17

Sienna, baby 14, was also a colicky baby.  This time I knew how to deal with it more, although I really couldn't wait for she and her sister, Scarlett, to grow up.

Finally, the big day came!  Baby 14, Sienna, went first.  She had blue hair and eyes that were a very unique shade of blue.  I really loved her curly locks.  Scarlett, baby 15, grew up next.  She had black hair and our family's blue eyes.

Jacob grew up into a child.  He looked more and more like his father every day.  His face had this look that made him look like he was up to no good.  He reminded me a lot of Elvira, baby 7.  His eyes were very small.

Immediately, I taught Scarlett to walk while Jacob fed Sienna.  She adored her older brother.

After school, Rose and the teens grew up. 

First Rose.  She kept her hair in perfect condition and was very beautiful even with that frown on her face.  I assumed she had had a bad day at school prior to growing up.  As usual, her blue eyes were as bright as ever.

Next, Phineas and Ferb, babies 10 and 11, celebrated their adulthood, or young adulthood as I should say.  Phineas's traits are flirty, brave, genius, savvy sculptor, and never nude.  His sign is Sagittarius and is lifetime wish is to be a Rock Star.

Ferb's traits are genius like his brother, good, eco-friendly, artistic, and kleptomaniac.  Fortunately, his kleptomaniac trait is not very strong and he hasn't taken anything from anyone at all.  His sign is Capricorn and is lifetime wish is to become a World Renowned Surgeon.  We said goodbye.  Rose looked pretty happy that they were leaving.

I started thinking about the next challenge father.  I remembered that Red Colore had two other brothers.  Most 100 Baby Challenge babies were only related to each other by their mother, but if I had kids with the other Colore men, my kids would be related by both of their parent's sides and it wouldn't break the rules.  

I called Red up to see if I could come over to meet one of his brothers, Clement Colore.  I came over the next day.  I then realized the fact that Kevin Collins used to live here hadn't even occurred to me.  I saw Clement Colore right as I came through the door, in fact, I saw everyone.  Their house was so tiny.  Clement was watching the cooking channel.  As I said earlier Clement Colore had orange skin, orange hair, and eyes that were an exotic shade of lime green.

He agreed to do the challenge and came over to my house right away.

Then I was pregnant.

He seemed to really like kissing because he pulled me on top of him wanting more of it.  I assumed it was because he was young and this was his first time.  Up close, I noticed that his face had a lot of soft, light brown freckles.  After nearly passing out from the kissing, the toddlers started screaming for their dinner so I had to ask him to leave.

Rose was getting more into cooking rather than baking on her little oven.  She made mac and cheese.  Fortunately for me she hardly ever got the kitchen dirty.  If she did, she cleaned it up right away.  She didn't even stop.  She made waffles and pancakes.

After school, Jacob was having trouble with his homework.  When I offered to help him he didn't seem too fond of the idea and mumbled something I couldn't understand.  But after minutes of erasing and thinking, he took my suggestion and let me help him.

"It's this problem mom, I can't figure out what the word in the blank should be," he explained as I sat down beside him.

After a few short minutes, Jacob was finally happy to be done with his homework early and have plenty of time for fun over the weekend.

After doing his homework, Jacob actually took the time to play peek-a-boo with the little ones.  Scarlett got a good laugh out of that and although he won't admit it, I think Jacob was in a better mood too.

While the kids were at school and the toddlers were taking their mid-morning nap, I... well... I watched more t.v. even though I didn't know for sure if I was pregnant (nothing was showing yet).  I was determined to have triplets although I seriously doubted it.  But I really needed them because if I didn't I might not be able to make it through the challenge in time.  Plus, all I had had so far were twins and single births.  I cranked up the volume on the kids music station too.  I was going to do whatever it took to get triplets, even if it meant frying my brain in the process.

Like always, I had to rush to the bathroom when I felt that feeling in my gut again.  I was getting tired of having to clean the toilet so I upgraded this toilet too.  Like I had with the downstairs one.

Later, when the kids came home, I called the doctor over and he told me that I was having a boy!  So I ate watermelon to have multi-gender twins or triplets.

Over the weekend, Rose made hotdogs, grilled cheese, goopy carbonara, peanut butter and jelly, anchovy roll sushi, spaghetti, and lastly, stu surprise.  Was she getting carried away?  Yes, yes she was.

While she was doing all of this, I read through the pregnancy books another twenty million times.  It has been so many times, in fact, that the pages are starting to tear and fade.  Some of them were my parent's books so they are pretty old.

The little girls were learning to walk, talk, and go on the potty.  Sienna refused to learn to walk until later on and by then she still preferred to crawl everywhere.  Her twin, on the other hand, couldn't walk enough and saw no point to crawling (neither did I).  The interesting thing was that their eating habits were the complete opposite.  While Sienna loved eating "big girl food," Scarlett was still attached to the bottle.

The older kids also spent time with each other, or at least, next to each other.  Jacob read a book on logic and Rose read, can you guess?  If you guessed a recipe, you're correct!

Afterward, she made a hot, steaming batch of cookies, fruit parfait, cobbler, hamburger, ratatouille, and cheesesteak.  Rose was quite disappointed with how it turned out.

"It's a little on the burnt side," she critiqued

Playtime for the little girls!

Finally, I went into labor.  My heart started thumping excitedly as I prepared myself for a home birth.  Would it be twins, triplets, or a single birth?

Out came a baby boy, baby 16, named Flame Colore.

After putting him in his crib baby 17, Blaze Chord, was born.  He had orangish-red skin.  It seemed like when ever I had a father that had a unique color skin tone, I always had twins; one with my skin tone and one with the fathers skin tone, or something close to that anyway.

I thought I would have triplets but it didn't seem to be so.  That's alright, I had two beautiful baby boys (I guess I didn't eat enough watermelon?).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

I have no idea why my game hasn't given my sims triplets.  I used to be able to make my sims have triplets very easily and all the time and I wonder why I can't anymore.  I'm not doing anything differently.

Could it be custom content?  I used to not have CC so maybe that's the problem.  Oh well, whatever it is I can't fix it, I can always have twins throughout the entire challenge (though that would be a little boring).  I don't know what to do.  Maybe I could play with the father a little bit.  I just realized that whenever the game gave my sims triplets, both the mother and father had the fertility treatment.  I think I'll try that...

Thanks for reading my little thought process.  I am definitely going to try making the father have the fertility treatment.  If that doesn't work, I think I might tear out my hair!!  Just kidding!!  But seriously, I will be very frusterated (Wouldn't you?).



9 comments:

  1. Very nice post :) Love the blue hair and eye combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll continue to read your challenge and feel free to make any suggestions or name requests. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For triplets, personally, I think you can try to put radios a little bit everywhere and make them play kids music so she is in constant presence of the music. Perhaps that would work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice! Later on in the challenge I did put a radio downstairs. That seemed to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Babues! Sorry you didn't get triplets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Keep reading and you'll see that I did succeed in getting triplets! Yay, I was SUPER excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL :) Hope you get triplets next time! It's always fun trying to handle that! Love all the children...the twin girls and Rose are my favorite though <3 Once again, beautiful update

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give birth in the presence of a radio playing kids music for future reference

    ReplyDelete