Friday, February 11, 2011

Babies 14 and 15

Baby Jacob was colicky and had to be held and soothed all the time to help calm him down.  I felt bad if I just left him in his crib to cry.

As mom had said when she came over for dinner that one night, she really meant it when she told me that she was going to help me find fathers for my challenge.

Before I got dressed to go over to the father of baby 14, I primped and pruned and straightened my hair.  I even spotted a pimple.  I certainly didn't want that big thing showing.  What a horrible first impression that would make.  Distracted with disgust, I almost walked out of the house in my maternity shirt that I had just thrown on that morning because I had not expected to be going out.  Fortunately I remembered to change.

I decided to make my hairstyle my new hairstyle (the other was always getting in the way) and I put on a fun, casual, everyday dress.

Earlier that week, she had told me about a family of three girls and three boys, all siblings.  They all had skin and hair from six colors of the rainbow.  They were the Colore siblings.

There was Red Colore, the oldest.  He had the brightest red skin, red-yellow hair, and bright green eyes.

The second oldest was Aqua Colore.  She had bright blue skin, silky blue-green-purple hair, and the most beautiful shade of sea green eyes.

Next was Lilac Colore.  She had purple skin, purple-pink-blue hair, and aqua blue eyes.

The fourth sibling was Clement Colore.  He had orange skin, orange hair, and lime green eyes.

The second youngest Colore was Sunny Colore.  He had sunny (hence the name) yellow skin, yellow hair, and unique orange eyes.

The youngest was Ivy Colore.  You probably know what color of the rainbow she is.  She had green skin, thick green hair, and purple eyes.

I had my eye on Red.  He had such a brilliant skin color and he was also the oldest.  Plus, I loved his bright green eyes.  His siblings all left to give us some privacy but I needed to get home to take care of the kids so we drove over to my house.

Red seemed a little tense as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room.  As I started to kiss his beautiful red lips, he began to pull away.  As he started to protest I held on to him and didn't let go.  He had no choice.  I could tell by his body language that he didn't really want to leave, something was just bothering him.  We then heard a lullaby and he apologized for his behavior.

"My parents haven't really big believers on having children before we are married but I'm glad I did it, otherwise, this little life inside of you won't be born," he explained gesturing to my stomach.  He stayed for the birthday parties.

First the youngest, Jacob, baby 13.

He had blond hair, although I am not sure if it is my dad's or his dad's blond hair and he had blue eyes, and again, I am not sure which side they came from.

Rose, baby 12, went next.

Rose loved the color blue.  She wore blue clothing to match her blue hair and blue eyes.

Phineas and Ferb, babies 10 and 11, went next.

Phineas as a teen.  His eyes and his nose were starting to look more like his father, Brian Quinn and he reverted back to the hairstyle he'd had as a toddler.  Ferb kept to his same hairstyle.  I had to agree, he also looked a lot like Brian with his eyes and nose.

Jordan and Peyton were going to be young adults now!  It seems as though just days ago I was bringing them home from the hospital.  I really like enjoy looking at this picture.  Jordan, Phineas, and Rose are all in the same position.

Jordan, baby 8, as a young adult.  He had his dad's figure which included a lot of muscle and when this picture was taken, he really needed a haircut.  His traits are insane, can't stand art, genius, easily impressed, and athletic.  His sign is Taurus and his lifetime wish is to become a superstar athlete, like his father.

Peyton, baby 9, grew up to be very sporty and fun.  Unlike her brother, she had a nose shaped more like mine. Her traits are slob, flirty, good, frugal, and athletic.  Her sign is Pisces and her lifetime wish is to master the athletic and logic skill.  I think this is the first time I had seen her in something other than a plain t-shirt but I didn't mention it to her.  If I did she would probably feel a bit embarrassed and go change.  She had a wonderful figure and I didn't want to do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable.  Her hair was just like Phineas's, coincidentally.

We had a quick family goodbye before the twins left.  Jordan was very happy because he had just been offered a job as an athlete and the people wanted to pay him 3 times as much as a normal athlete.  I guess it was because in high school he had lettered in about every sport he was the top player on the football, basketball, and swim team.

Meanwhile, Rose's baking instincts kicked in.  She had gotten Peeta's natural talent at baking.

She made muffins, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, mini pies, and cute little cakes with the baker's oven she had gotten for her birthday.

Rose went out to the front yard to sell some of her goods.  She was my little money maker!  She even made her own business cards.  They were very creative and I snatched one up without her noticing so that I could keep it as a keepsake.  They looked like this:

Many people came by including Kendall Johnson (my ex-fiance) also came by, much to my surprise.  He had told me once that he had a big sweet tooth.

Phineas started to take guitar lessons.  He was becoming quite good.

Tonight we had a late dinner.  It was lobster thermidor, one of my specialties.  Also, over the weekend  I painted the walls so that they weren't such a boring white.

One night, we all went to bed early.  Everyone fell asleep except Jacob.  He stayed up all night doing some "unfinished business."  I think he wasn't tired because he had slept all day.

Then he finally fell asleep at 8:30 am after all the other kids had left for school.

After school, I showed Rose the new chess table I bought for the rec room.  I even found a matching lamp.  We played a great round of chess.  With her brilliant mind, I was forced to surrender.

A few weeks went by, and as I was making the bed I went into labor.

Out came a baby 14!  It was a baby girl I named Sienna Sierra.  Sienna means reddish brown.  Look at her cute little face.  She fell to sleep right away and didn't even make a peep.

As I set her down I felt another pang in my abdomen.  Twins!  Baby 15, Scarlett Lucille was born.  Scarlett means deep red.  She had very beautifully, bright pink skin and look at that face!  My heart nearly melted at her smile as she looked up at me with those little eyes.  These two were the ones in there all along.

5 comments:

  1. I love the bake sale sign! I promise I'll read more soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like how you're reading each post and I love getting your comments!!! I hope you enjoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read each one I am opsessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Scarlett is an amazing shade of reddish pink..its beautifullllll <3

    ReplyDelete