Friday, June 1, 2012

And The Kittens Go To....


Moonlight - Kristine Cheyenne Bell
Glowy - Amanda514 (Laura Johanson)
Sequin - Vanessa Wood
Opal - ForeverHailey (Dawn Turner)
Shimmer - Violet Newbie

Once the kittens are adults, I will upload them and give you links to them.  The links will have to be via Mediafire because if I upload to the exchange other people will be able to download the cat.  

Again, I'm sorry for those who didn't get one that wanted one.  There will be others in the foreseeable future.  :)

7 comments:

  1. This just reminded me I have to install Opal. Thank you for that.

    I'm glad they all went to good homes.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww damn I didn't get one, oh well I could see Neon having Kittens soon and maybe I'll get one of them (winkwink) LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! I can't wait to bring Opal home. :D
    Opal would be a great wedding gift for Dawn. ;)

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, adorable! It's good that they went to good homes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opal is absolutely adorable! Well, all of them are! Can't wait for more kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey can i be in your sims 3 00 baby challenge and can you be in mine?

    ReplyDelete