Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby 82 and 83: Part 2 of 2

The morning after Luke leaves, I wake up to find something gently scratching my face.  I wake up to a small kitten who looks like Kiara.  I must have been dreaming.  Strangely, relief washes over me as I realize that I'm dead, and my troubles are all over.

Then the kitten meows and opens her eyes.  They're bright blue and I know Kiara's are not blue.  Instantly, my mind goes back to that one day when Luke told me that Aquamarine must have been pregnant.  This must be on of her kittens, I ponder as my brain refocuses on reality.  I nearly scream for joy and am about to turn to Luke when I remember that he's not there.

Sadness washes over me but then I hear the squeals of Harrison in the next room.

I trudge into his room and see two more kittens.  The little Kiara look alike paws for my attention and I pick her up, embracing her warmth and innocence.

Out of jealousy and hunger, Harrison comes over and raises his arms, wanting to be picked up too.  I gently set the kitten down by her mother and pick up Harrison.

I get him changed and the cats run out of the nursery.  I walk around the house until I find where the triplets are on this wonderful morning and I find them in front of the television playing video games.
"Mom!" They all shout in unison.

"Hey mom, did you see that Aquamarine had her kittens?"  Alex asks.

"Hehe, Moonlight is playing with my ponytail," Mei giggles.

"Where's dad mom?  We haven't seen him all morning."  Sindy asks.

"Well, he's going to be away for a while until we get some things settled with."

"What kinds of things?"  Sindy questions.

"Grown-up things..." I answer uncertain, but she's too preoccupied with her game to notice my voice faltering.

As I'm getting some hot dogs ready for brunch, Liam comes in and silently sits down.  I pay attention to my cooking.

"Mom?"  He begins, his voice deep and resonant.  "Mom?  Did you hear what I said?  I think I'm gay."

What?!?!?, my mind screams as I finally register what he's said.  Had he really been talking to me for the last ten minutes.  Darn, I missed his whole conversation.  I feel a bit bad that I ignored my own son (though not purposefully).

"Well, honey, I'm glad you're coming out.  It's difficult for people to realize that and I'm proud of you no matter what path you choose."  Somehow I come up with a satisfying response and Liam leaves to go tell the triplets to come eat brunch.

I manage to force myself to become pregnant with Bryn Windfield again and continue my challenge even though I wanted nothing more but to crawl back into bed and sleep.  It's difficult without Luke and I know this is hard on the kids too but they don't seem to show it.  I know they're trying to be good for me and I really appreciate their respect.

I find Liam teaching the triplets how to play with our new gnubb set that my father sent for them a few days ago.  It's definitely been a good distraction from Luke and that mess.

My eyes start to water as I think about him so I praise the kids and walk back to the privacy of my home.

To distract myself from the recent events, I potty train Harrison and the kids and I enjoy naming and getting to know the new kittens.

After a visit to the vet, I find out which of the three kittens was born first.  The oldest is who we name Moonlight.  He's the laziest of the kittens and loves stretching and relaxing.

The middle sibling is Neon.  He definitely has the most unique features of his siblings.

The last kitten is Glowy.  She is a definite grandma's girl.  Kiara and Glowy spend a lot of time laying in the sun and playing together.  They're quite cute together and I know Kiara is really happy to have a little buddy to teach and play with.  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

His name is Gage Callahan and he is my very first boyfriend.  I can still remember the first time I discovered I was gay.

We had met in the after school debate club.  He was an avid debater with charisma and intelligence flowing out of both ears.  As the year progressed, I got to know him quite well and we became fast friends.  He started coming over to my house multiple times a week.
One evening, we were sitting at the computer, practicing for the annual chess tournament.  I stood up and started walking to the door to take him home.  He followed me and stopped me before I could reach the handle.  
The look he gave me sent tingles down my spine.  It was a feeling that I hadn't felt around the girls in my school and I panicked.  At this point, I didn't know I was gay, or if I did, I didn't want to believe it.
He reached over and gently pressed his lips towards mine.  It was after that moment that I knew he was my soulmate, my one and only.  We started dating shortly after that night.
It's prom night and Gage and I are planning on attending.  We walk straight passed my mother as we walk in from school.  She hardly turns her head.  I don't even know if she knows i'm home.  She's been like this a lot since dad left.  I'm not sure what happened exactly because she won't tell us, but I'm guessing he did something terrible.  That jerk-wad.  

"Liam, is your mom okay?"  Gage asks with concern in his eyes.  I gaze at him and tell him that she's always been like this.  He grimaces and then follows me into my room so we can change for the dance.

Later, we find mom... still on the couch.

"Hey, mom...," I glance at her and her eyes quickly meet mine and the she continues to stare into space.

"Why are you guys dressed up?  Prom already?"  Her brow furrow as she realizes how long it's been since dad left.

"Uh... yeah mom, it's already the eleventh.  So we'll be home before twelve, 'kay?"

"Oh yeah, sure," she says, unenthusiastic.  The she adds, "Have fun boys."  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

I can't believe it's already prom time.  Just... wow.  I feel so bad that I had forgotten.  My poor son, having to watch me be like this.  Although my heart still aches inside, my children rearing instincts are much stronger so I lift myself from my moping and get the house cleaned up.  

Then I play with Harrison a bit.  He's been walking and I help him perfect his ability to balance on his two toddler feet.

As I'm with Harrison, the pains of labor start.

I give birth to Lacie Perenelle Smith and Alice Amelia Smith.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE
Ash marries Zoe Allovera.

They have the twins, Cerise and Rustin.  Rustin gets his dad's hair and unfamiliar blue green eyes.  His twins Cerise, gets her grandfather's pink hair and her mother's pale buttercup eyes.  

And lastly they have, Disco.  He gets his mom's hair and his dad's green eyes.

Isabella marries Samuel Eadberht.

Together, they have two children, Joey and Louis.  Neither get their parent's hair but Louis gets his mother's green eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

Thank you Emma Baskerville for the names of babies 82 and 83 and Izzi for letting me steal some names off of her blog and for the name suggestion for Joey after Joey Graceffa.

Okay, I will be putting the cats up for adoption but not until later.  There are... more to come so I hope I get the next post out soon.  It's a lot more interesting in my opinion.



***EDIT***

I've realized that a lot of your are taking an interest in Neon but I've come to a decision and have decided that he will be the cat that Calista will keep so he will NOT be up for adoption.  



26 comments:

  1. I loved it!!! Like Liam said Luke is a Jerk-wad. The kittens are so adorable. I also like the names of the girls. Both have all the same letters.

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know! I like the names too! Feel free to suggest some too. I love getting name suggestions!

      Delete
  2. Hem hem, the kitten pictures are outta order ^_^ Just to let you know :D

    AHHH!! JOEY AND LOUIS ARE SO DARN CUTE! OHMYGOD I LOVE THEM *huggles* OH MY THEY ARE JUST THE CUTEST THINGS I AM DYING -dies-

    Anyways, I'm wondering how you pronounce Eadberht O_o AND Allovera. Aloh Vera. As in the stuff you put on sunburns? xD heheheeee

    LOVED IT!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... >.> I fixed them.

      I'm glad you like them. I know they don't look like their parents but they're still uber adorable!

      I think you're right about Allovera but Eadberht. I think that would be Eed-bert with the "American" pronunciation.

      Delete
  3. Gah!!! The kittens are so cute!! :D
    I changed my mind, when we were chatting I said Moonlight was my favorite, now I think I like Neon better. Perhaps when they're up for adoption Laura can get Lily a man cat. :3

    Poor Calista! I feel so bad for her. Luke better be coming around with an apology or else I'll... I'll... make Laura invest in a shotgun. >:)

    Gay love is so cute! Seriously, like, I let out a few aws at Liam and Gage. So cute. :D

    Great post as usual and I love the names of the new babies! Can't wait until your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, there will be more kittens in a future post so perhaps you'll change your mind. Anyway... I like Neon too! He's super adorable.

      CALISTA IS NEVER GOING TO INVITE LAURA OVER IF SHE SHOOTS LUKE. >:[

      Lol, just kidding. I'm excited for the next post too. You're in it. ;3

      Delete
  4. I really want Moonlight he's lovely...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's beautiful, I know. :3 I'm glad you like him.

      Just so you know, there will be more kittens available for adoption and so you might change your mind.

      Delete
  5. Sorry to ask, i know this is a stupid question but is this the sims 3? Or do u have the sims 3 but added a whole bunch of packs and diwnloads on to it? Cuz i want to know where u get all ur hair from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the sims 3. I have expansion packs which give me more game content but I also have custom content which you can download from multiple creators' sites. Many talented simmers (unlike me) are able to make new hairs, clothing, furniture, and many other things. If I had that ability, I would probably make custom content too but sadly, I cannot. If you look up "sims 3 custom content" into Google, you can find various sites with custom content as well as sites that tell you how to download custom content.

      Delete
    2. thank you! and where do u get the expansion packs?

      Delete
    3. I bought mine at various stores but you can buy them online, at Target, Best Buy, etc.

      Delete
  6. Love it, but I feel bad for Calista. Luke doesn't deserve her. -_-
    Calista should always know that her friends are always there for her no matter what- especially when she gets her heart broken by a no-good-two-timing-cheating-not-that-good-looking-horrible-excuse-for-a-man boyfriend. Don't worry Dawnie's got your back girl. ;)

    ~Dawn Turner <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. I am proud of Liam coming out about his sexuality, very very brave. And I just ADORE Neon, If you wouldn't mind Jade would very much like to adaopt him!! If I can could you email me here :
    Kurtisdfgh@hotmail.co.uk

    And Calista doesn't need Luke she can survive and I'm sure she will find more love soon :) Great Post of usual Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also Molly where did you get Sindy's hair?

      Delete
    2. Just so you know, there will be more cats in the future so you may change your mind on which cat you want to adopt.

      I got Sindy's hair from Peggy here:

      http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/10/peggy-811-812-hair-for-females.html

      Delete
    3. Ok but I just love Neon so I would really like him and Thanks :)

      Delete
  8. Great chapter,Dawnie's right, your we're here for you. I'm glad you used Bryn again since Harrison is the kid of the "jerk-wad". Auntie Addy wants to meet her new nieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Addy! I'm glad I used Bryn again too. I love his genetics. Sadly, the twins didn't get any of his hair or eyes or skin. I was quite sad but perhaps Bryn's genes will show up in his grandkids.

      Delete
    2. Yeah,his sons with Dawn are the only ones to have gotten his hair and skin.

      Delete
  9. Why haven't I commented earlier... >.< I forget so easily.

    Anyhoo... Is it me, or is it that every time a new post comes out, the quality of your photos keep getting better? They look so lovely!

    Go Liam, for telling his mom. Now he can hopefully live without having that secret press in on things.

    NEON and MOONLIGHT, OMG! I have never seen any cuter kitties before. So sad that they won't be up for adoption, but I'll survive - I still have Aura. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry i didn't comment earlier it is a really great post and liam being homosexual a shocker, i really didn't expect it,The kittens are adorable!Glowy looks just like kiara exept the blue eyes, moonlight and neon are equally as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, how do you up load the photos from sims3 on to the computer? you inspired me to start the 100 baby challenge.i would like to start a website about it and i need the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people take pictures using the camera (pressing the "C" button) that is in the game. Those pictures will end up in the "screenshots" folder which you can find by going to (if you have a PC)

      Document -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 3 -> Screenshots

      I'm glad you're starting one! Feel free to send me a link and ask any questions. I'd be happy to try to answer them.

      Delete