Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Delay! :O

It's been nearly TWO weeks since I last posted.  I feel bad about not posting but hopefully I'll get something out this weekend.  Just wanted to let you guys know.  Darn school giving me a million projects all due around the same time.  >.<

Also, I'm taking the SAT next week so O.O... yeah, that's scary.  Anywho, I hope to get the next post out within the next week.  Just wanted to let you know I'm not dead.  :P

~Calista Smith

PS:  Here's a preview of my next post ~ just to get you guys excited!  XD

I was playing around with my editing software and this is the result.  This is my first time using it so... I hope it looks okay.


4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel girl!! after christmas break the teachers just started piling it on -_-
    Amiee

    p.s. cant wait for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the exact same position -.- my school have decided that we aren't getting enough homework (Yeah, because 9 bits aren't >.<) so we're getting about 12 bits a week now.
    Ooooh Simon's getting married :D Can't wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats ok calista, take your time! schools driving me crazy as well.
    and DAYUM, great edit! i wish i could edit like that! great job! im super pumped for the next post.
    -violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( sniff sniff, like i said on FB ...I still <3 him!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete