Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby 34


Birthdays came right away.  Poor Sergius hardly got any time to be a baby.  The kids all had A's and I need the triplets out so I could have more kids.

Sergius, baby 33.  He had a ton of thick hair on his head despite his father being nearly hairless.  Also, I could see no resemblance of his father in him.

Simon, baby 32.

Adrasteia and Callidora, babies 30 and 31.  Callidora was very indecisive on how to style her hair.  Everyday she would pull it back in a headbands talking about how she was going to get it styled but she never actually did it.

My first vampire children were young adults now!

Right when they grew up Vladimir ran with all of his vampire speed all the way to the science center to buy some Vampirism-B-Gone.  I was a little disappointed that he didn't want to be a vampire because he was the only triplet that had gotten his father's green eyes and if he became a human his eyes wouldn't glow anymore and wouldn't look like his father's eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

VLADIMIR'S POINT OF VIEW

Right when the scientist handed me the cure I could feel how powerful it was.  There were only a few things that could harm a vampire and this was one of them.  It had the power to rid a vampire of its existence, turning one into a mere human.

Although it was my choice to become human again I was very nervous.  I stood there for a while, bottle in hand.  Should I drink it or should I not?  My usually steady hand was shaking as I unscrewed the cover and took a giant gulp.  It was revolting.  It had the strong flavor or blood mixed with cherry medicine.  Ew.  Somehow it made its way down my throat.

At first nothing and then the bats flew around me.   My body jerked around as the metamorphosis was reversed.

I was dizzy for a few seconds, then all was still.  I shook my head and took a deep breath.  I could finally feel the cool night breeze and I was able to stop thinking about my thirst all the time.  I had become a warm-blooded and needy human.  It was great.  I got in the car and drove home, excited to tell my family.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

Ambrogio and Erebus were in the kitchen that night drinking plasma juice and waiting for their brother to come home.  I was sitting on the couch.  "Vlad's back," Ambrogio said.  I knew vampires had acute hearing but it always amazed me how good it was.  I hadn't heard anything until seconds later I heard a car door slam.  The human version of Vladimir came through the door.

"I feel better than I've ever felt.  Thanks mom!"  He smiled at me and I saw perfectly white and straight teeth and no fangs.
 
"Welcome to human-hood," I said.  

"Hey, Vlad, why would you want to be a human?" Erebus asked.  Then he added, "No offense mom."

Vladimir was too distracted with the fact that he was finally human to answer his brother. 

Then, they left for their new home.

The next father that I have picked out for the challenge is a man by the name of Ugh Ooomph!.  He really does have an exclamation point in his last name.

Over the phone he explained that he was a relative of Ugly, a man who became famous for being in Cadence Sierra's challenge.  Ugly had been the father of Cadence's 10th, 11th, and 12th babies, Ayako, Aiko, and Anako.  Ugh had "throw up yellow" hair (as he had called it) and brown eyes which were a little bit hard to see because his eyes were very small.  His mouth and nose protruded out like a dog.  He held the record for the longest tongue and it was so long that it stuck out of his mouth permanently

I was worried at first, he looked like Ugly did, being his relative, and I knew how much Cadence's daughters were teased about their not-normal but unique looks.  Then I thought about it for a moment, people weren't as judgemental as they once were, maybe if the children did turn out different, people wouldn't really tease them.  And if the townsfolk didn't like them then what do I care?  They would be my children and I would love them no matter what.  I could homeschool them if it got too bad.  I went over to Ugh's house after the triplets had moved out. 

He started off out meeting with a big thank you.  He was so thankful that he could participate in my challenge.

Then we got right to business.  There wasn't much kissing because his face just wasn't built for that.  I would have kissed him but he told me not to.

Afterward, I asked Ugh what I had been wondering.  "Hey Ugh, do you ever get teased or criticized because of your... your..." I didn't want to make him feel bad.  I couldn't say it.  But he finished it for me and didn't seem offended at all.

"Because of my strange looks?" he asked, finishing my question.  I just nodded, a bit embarrassed.  "Yes and no.  It depends."  He continued.

"Around here in Sunset Valley, people are very kind to me.  They are used to my looks.  That is why I moved here.  In my old town, Riverview, people weren't as accepting.  They would cringe when I walked by as if I had a disease or something contagious.  It was terrible and I was miserable.  But because you live here, no, I don't think our children will be teased or bullied.  You chose a nice place to raise your kids, Calista.  I proud of you for that."  He was smiling at me.  I thanked him.

"Well, nice meeting you, I'll see you at the birth," Ugh said as I started putting on my clothes.
 
"You too." I replied.  As I walked out of the door I breathed a sigh of relief.  I had picked a great town.  If people didn't like my children, that was their problem.

When I got home from Ugh's I saw something that made my heart stop.  It was the repoman's truck or more specifically, a repowoman.  Her name was Amanda Gerstein.  Darn, I thought, I knew I had been forgetting something.  How could I be so stupid?
She took out her repo-gun and aimed it at...

The trampoline?  Again?  Last time the repoman came he took the trampoline and now this time she's taking the trampoline.  What was with repomen/repowomen and trampolines?  At least the trampoline was easy to replace.

After conceiving baby 34, I found Simon upstairs staring at the chess board.

"May I join you?" I asked.  He smiled and said yes.

We had quite a game.  At first it seemed like Simon would win because I had lost most of my pieces.  Then I bounced back and he lost a lot of his pieces.  It ended in a stalemate.  After the game we went out to get some ice-cream.

Later, I played drums with Sergius and made pancakes for dinner.  The kids always loved having "breakfast for dinner" dinners.

"You need to go to bed little one," I told Sergius after dinner.  It was still daylight out but he was very tired.  I could tell because he had dark shadows under his little droopy eyelids.

"No, I not tired," he protested as he yawned. 

"Oh I think you are," I said as I changed him into some clean clothes for sleeping in.

"Nooo," he said quietly as I ran my fingers through his messy blond hair in an attempt to comb it.  I kissed him on the forehead.

A minute later he was sound asleep.

"Sleep tight my little angel," and I kissed him one last time on the cheek and closed the door.

"Rise and shine my little one!" I exclaimed as I came into Sergius's bedroom.  He was already awake and playing in his crib.

I heard his stomach rumbling as I talked to him.

"Huh!  What's that I hear?  Is it a monster?" I teased, tickling his stomach.  This made him giggle a bunch.  "Are you hungry little monster?"  He giggled some more.

I fed him his favorite dinosaur oatmeal and a bottle of milk.

"For you, my little monster."  I said as I set his bowl down.  He gobbled it up very quickly.

While Adrasteia did her homework, Callidora sipped on some plasma juice.

"Guess where we're going!" I exclaimed to Sergius as I dressed him for the new day.

He was still throughout the whole car ride.  We arrived at the library.  I set Sergius down in the children's section. 

"Okay Sergius, find something to do while mommy does a little work."

He was quite content as he went straight for the block table.  After seeing to it that Sergius was occupied, I played my guitar for the other people in the library.

Then I did some stuff on the computer.  We had to come here because our wireless at home was down at the moment.  Simon Simmons was sitting next to me and my heart jumped which was not what I had wanted it to do.  But he was married to Alicia, my older sister, so of course I couldn't run up and kiss him like my body was telling me to.

After completing my task, I walked over to Alicia.  After chatting, I was surprised to find out that she and Simon were expecting a baby.  I was shocked and a little bit jealous but of course I didn't let it show.  I congratulated them and they did that same to me.

"I can't believe you're actually going through this challenge.  You'll have to bring your new baby over to meet my new baby!" Alicia said as she felt for the baby in my stomach to kick.

Right after I had finished cleaning off the dining table, my water broke and the contractions started.  I didn't have the time to find a babysitter for Simon so I brought him with.  When I got to the hospital the nurses called Ugh for me and Simon went to the hospital's daycare center.  They said I was already 10 centimeters dilated and soon enough, the labor was over.

I had given birth to a very normal looking baby (although I knew his father's looks would become more prominent as he grew older).  I named him Beaumont Trower.  He looked quite normal, as far as I could tell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE

Ambrogio and Vladimir didn't marry, but Erebus did.  Erebus married a human, Clara Rand.  She had bright red skin, pink-green hair, and bright yellow eyes.  Clara also had a brother named Clarence but he'll come up later.

Clara and Erebus went for children right away. 

Clara gave birth to Summer and Spring and both are vampires!  Summer had green skin, blond hair, and her mom's yellow eyes.  Spring had blueish green skin, blue hair, and my blue eyes.  Because her eyes glow they appear white [it took me a few posts to figure this out.  All of Calista's vampire kids who had white eyes actually had Calista's blue eyes *facepalm*].

Yeah!  Now I have 46 grandchildren!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

To make Ugh, I downloaded him from HarmonySims (thank you!) on the exchange.  Originally he was one of the triplets (I think it was Ayako) of Ugly, mentioned above, in Cadence's challenge so I just downloaded her and made her male and changed the hair and eye color.

17 comments:

  1. Great post :) I thought it was very cute! I hope he doesn't get too many of ugh's looks, he needs to be happy! Also, feel free to use Kaleb :) Id be honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way.. I love dino oatmeal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 46 grandchildren?! Wowza. 'Grats on that, and I adore this post!


    PS: on my blog you asked if you could use Duncan, and I did reply to that. But just to say it again here; yes, you may, with pleasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Catherine - Awesome and thanks! I hope to use Kaleb for baby 40 (hopefully) :D

    @Destiny - Thank you too for your wonderful comment! I plan on using Duncan after I use Kaleb Bell. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Catlover, I'm starting a 100 Baby Challenge.
    here's a link http://izzi654.wordpress.com/ to it and i'm hoping you will read my beginning part and...uhh...well you could post it on here...if you want...that'd be great :) (HINT HINT)
    Also, if you have any helpful writing/playing tips, I'd love to hear them, THANKS!!
    ~Izzi654 (from wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'll be sure to look at it and add it to my big list on the side! Thanks for commenting!

    One writing tip I have is to check for spelling errors. I definitely find it hard to read when I can't understand what people are trying to say. Also, take quality pictures. I am still trying hard at this part but I feel like I'm getting better.

    Good luck on you challenge and I'll make sure to check up on it periodically. Cheers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sooo much! any tips about the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I would just make it interesting. It's always fun to have sims from the exchange or from other challenges come into your story. Unique fathers with interesting backgrounds are also a plus (make sure you thank the original creator(s)). If you run out of fresh ideas for the plot, I believe that it's alright to take other people ideas. Who knows, maybe it'll spark some inspiration and give you some new idea you never thought of. To sum it up make it one-of-a kind and 100% you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! thanks ur making me excited. i don't get to play during the week :( but believe me, i PLAY all the time during the weekend so...it'll take awhile for my chapters to come out. maybe once a week, sometimes twice, i have no idea.

    ~izzi654

    ReplyDelete
  10. also, can u give me a link to Vladimir's hair? i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @izzi - I'll try to find as quickly as I can and when I do I'll post it here. I'm not exactly sure where I got it but I'll try...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @izzi - I have looked for quite a while for Vlad's hair but I can't seem to find it. I did find a hair that is similar to it though. You can get it here:

    http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail2.php?num=22&cat1=1&page=1&key=

    It is a donation item at Raonsims's site but you can get it here for free if you don't want to pay for it (who would want to have to pay?):

    http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts3/raonsims/male/
    (It's hair number 4)

    I hope this helps and I'm very, very sorry I couldn't find it. If I ever see it in the future I'll be sure to let you know. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually, now that I compare the pictures of Vlad's hair and hair number four from Raonsims, this might be the exact hair Vlad has. It's hard to tell by the pictures but who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks! i'm always looking for boy hair because i get jealous of the (CUTE) boy hair on every other legacy that i don't have :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Catlover!! I posted http://izzi654.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/baby-1/
    baby number 1!!
    PLZPLZPLZ tell me ALL your comment even if they are mean. I wanna know how I can make it better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELLLLLP MEEEE!!!
    http://izzi654.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/somethings-really-really-wrong/

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Izzi - I'm so sorry about your problem. I left a comment on your blog with a few suggestions. I hope it helps. (:

    ReplyDelete