Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby 33

As I had assumed, Simon was very happy about his new baby.  He cuddled baby Simon and helped me take care of him.  I was so glad to see that Simon really cared about his new son.

Simon stayed for baby Simon's first birthday. 

Simon Smith, baby 32, was very cute and didn't really look like his dad.  He hadn't gotten any of his dad's physical features (He looked a lot like my other son Ferb, baby 11), but I did give him the same hairstyle as his father.

The vampire twins Adrasteia and Callidora grew up too.  Baby 30, Adrasteia, loved to wear beautiful dresses and she tied back her dark brown hair into a lovely bun.  Callidora, baby 31, let her long black hair stay held together with two crystal clips.  Her glowing purple eyes were as beautiful as ever.  She agreed that they were he best feature. 

The vampire triplets were next.

Ambrogio, baby 27, slicked his hair down every morning to "impress the ladies" I believe.  He loved being a vampire and liked to show off his bite mark on his neck by wearing low cut shirts.

Erebus, baby 28, kept to a sort of creepy look.  He said that he really wanted to look like a vampire.

Vladimir, baby 29, made himself look as normal.  This was hard to do considering the fact that he had our family's unnatural blond hair and bright green eyes and bright orange skin!  Unlike his brothers, he didn't really like the fact that he was a vampire.  But there was nothing he could do about it now.

Then, over the weekend, Apollo, baby 26 and his girlfriend Ashley grew up into young adults together.

Apollo as a young adult.  His whitish blond hair was smooth and silky and his blue eyes were as lively as ever.  He looked a lot like his father, Wies Sierra.

Ashley was even more beautiful.  Before she could even enjoy one minute of her young adulthood, Apollo knelt on one knee, took out the ring box, and asked the most important question in a girl's life.

I received an invitation a week after Apollo had moved in with Ashley.  It was on a Saturday and I told them I could go.


The wedding was great!  The bride and groom made a beautiful couple.  Apollo looked so grown up (as well as Ashley of course!).  My eyes welled up with tears of happiness as I heard their vows.

"I do," Apollo and Ashley both said together as they recited their vows and exchanged rings.  The wedding was great and there was a lot of dancing and eating afterward.

Do you remember, Sergio Do from The Grind?  Well, I asked him to come over to help me with my challenge. At first I didn't recognize him because he wasn't wearing any make-up or face paint and he hardly had any hair.

After conceiving, he hurried out the door to go to his job as a mixologist.  As he ran passed me I saw him as I had met him.  I would have never guessed that he wore a wig!

While the kids were at school, I potty trained Simon.  He was quite unsure about the whole process so I sang the "Potty Song" to him a few times.  I'm not sure if it worked but I got him to laugh.

After arriving home from school I realized that the girls had brought a friend home.  It was Petunia Sweet, my grandchild.  She is the daughter of Rose, baby 12, and her husband Corban Sweet.  I just loved her hair and she blushed when I complimented it.

Petunia and Callidora played on the swings.  They had a lot of fun seeing who could go the highest.

"Weee!!" I heard them scream with glee.

Vladimir and Ambrogio jumped on the trampoline.

That night I made dozens of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I was getting to be quite the sandwich expert.  I could finish a making sandwiches out of a whole loaf of bread in 3 minutes flat!

I sat outside with Erebus while the others ate inside.

Vladimir was having more luck than I as he continued painting.

He was also the first of my children to be interested in architecture.

He also made sure Simon received a well-cooked dinner every night.  Simon always had to taste test the food before he started wolfing it down.

Simon also didn't mind a bottle or two.

Adrasteia and Callidora worked on their building skills with the blocks at the block table.  Maybe they would become architects like their brother.

Ambrogio worked out on the treadmill.  Because he was a vampire, he gained his athletic skill very quickly.

One day, while I was well into my second trimester, Vladimir started talking to me about that fact that he didn't want to be a vampire. 

"Mom, I don't feel good knowing that I am like a wild animal, always thirsty for human blood.  It makes me sick.  I was wondering if you would let me change into a human once I become an adult.  I really want to know what if feels like to not have people cringe away from you, to have soft warm skin, and smooth, not sharp, teeth."

"Of course, it's not your fault you are a vampire, honey.  If I could I would by the stuff now but they won't let minors use it.  We'll get it for you right when you become a young adult okay?"

"Thanks mom!" he grinned but then he quickly shut his mouth, those teeth were really bothering him.

Then the twins worked on their homework.  They weren't having the best of luck.  Adrasteia couldn't figure out her choir homework and Callidora didn't understand the difference between mass and weight.  Fortunately, they worked together to figure their problems out

After homework, Adrasteia went straight to the computer to work on a non-fiction novel that she had started.  It was called My Life as a Vampire Child.  I couldn't wait to read it and she couldn't wait to have it published.

Callidora started using the art easels.  She claimed that she wanted paint just like Vladimir.

For inspiration she would stare at the painting her brother had recently finished called The Winter Cabin for hours.

Simon (the adult) sent toddler Simon a brand new hospital play set for Christmas.  Simon had a great time playing with it.  It came with little people whom Simon pretended were sick.  At this moment, he is making sure the peoples' heads are on straight.  He'll make a great doctor.

"Are you OK?" Simon asked the dolls.  "Does your head fit alright?"

This just cracks me up.  It's so cute to listen to him "diagnose" the patients.

While I was bringing in the laundry Blake Sumner of the paparazzi came (again).  Weirdo.

Instead of shooing Blake away like I usually did, I let him take some pictures of me as I thought about what to say to him.  I wanted him in the challenge but I wasn't sure how to bring it up to him.  I knew he would want to.  He was obsessed with me and I wanted him to understand the no commitment part of the challenge.  I didn't want to hurt his joyful little heart.

I used flirting as my tactic and I could literally see him shaking he was so nervous and probably excited.  I knew he was probably thinking.  Ahh!!  Calista Smith is actually making conversation with me.  What should I do, kiss her?  No!  She'd think I too weird and inexperienced.  Should I just play dumb?  Ahh!!  What to do, what to do...

Seeing that he was feeling very indecisive I grabbed his slimy, somewhat sweaty hand in mine.  He almost melted with delight and when I leaned in so I was really close to him, I could feel his body kind of lean up against me like he was going to faint.

"Blake, you know how I'm doing a 100 Baby Challenge?" I whispered.  He nodded nervous and thrilled.  "Well, I was wondering if, maybe, if you would like to be one of the fathers.  It might be a while because I'm kind of backed up right now on fathers but hopefully sooner than later." I thought he was going to faint. 

"Really?" he asked innocently.  "I...I...I would love too.  Yes, I would love to be in your challenge," he stammered.  "And I don't mind having to wait," he added, quietly.

Gosh, for a paparazzi he was quite fragile.  And young (at least, he acted like he was young, although I could see wrinkles in his face but those could just be from poor skin care and days taking pictures in the sun).

"Great!  So... I'll call you then."

"Sure, sure," he replied.  Then he scampered away to where ever the paparazzi live.

The next day, I went into labor.

Sergius Sergio Do was born.  Surprisingly, he didn't inherit Sergio Do's dark skin but rather my paler skin.  Hmmm, I was interested in how that worked.  Of course, I named him after his father and I know his name is a little repetitive but who cares?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

FAMILY UPDATE

Starting off with babies 20, 21, and 22, also known as Annabelle, Alexander, and Augustine.  First Annabelle.  She met a nice young man named Francis Claudio.  He had silky white-blue hair and light blue eyes. 

It was very surprising news to me when I heard they had married (privately) because Annabelle was a very shy person.  She had never been one for the mushy lovey dovey stuff.  Pretty soon, Annabelle was pregnant which surprised me even more.  She had told me when she was younger that she had wanted to stay single and a virgin.  But, of course, being blond, beautiful, kind, and sweet, she couldn't keep her walls up forever.  Plus, Francis was just her kind of man.  He was handsome and caring, just like her.  They were made for each other.

Alexander, baby 21, was too busy working on his cooking and his work to start a relationship and truthfully, he said he wasn't really interested right now.  That was fine with me.  If he was happy, I was happy.  Augustine on the other hand, was dating this one woman by the name of Freya Jules (This was also a surprise to me because Augustine had once stated, like Annabelle, that he didn't want to get into a relationship).  She had short, bobby, bright pink hair and dark purple eyes that looked black on most light.  She wanted to be a fashion phenomenon.

When he asked her to marry him she said yes, under one condition: he take her to become a vampire.  Being a sciency type person he said yes and even said he wanted to become one too. 
One night, they searched out one of my former challenge fathers, Edmund Quaski, and asked him to turn them.
He agreed.
Two days later, the transformation was complete.  Freya went first.  Minutes later, Augustine completed his metemorphosis.

Augustine decided  to do a study on vampires because hardly any of them were willing ot pertici[ate and share their secrets to the human world.  With the consent of the vammpire "rulers" he went to work right away.  He studied other vampires habits and the vampire children.  Of course, that meant he had to go to my house because there were no other vampire children around.  Here they are as their new selves.  Right after they had changed, Freya became pregnant.

Speaking of pregnancy, Annabelle had reached the end of hers and the baby was on its way.

They named him Jay.

He looked nothing like Annabelle or her husband Francis.  Jay had brown hair that came out of nowhere and blue eyes that were not at all similar to his parents.  That was okay, though, we all loved him a bunch but his parents were a bit disappointed.  Maybe their genes would come out in Jay's kids if he had them.

Augustine and Freya had twin girls!

Randi had her grandfather's (Albert Albanine) white-blond hair and his pale red eyes.  She looked sort of like Annabelle had as a toddler except for the fact that she was a vampire and Annabelle was a human.  Sasha had blue hair and vampire blue eyes.

My second set of triplets were enjoying their new independent lifestyle.  Porfirio, baby 23, had become a vampire like he had wanted as a child and Violet, baby 25, was busy with her job as a journalist.

Orchid, baby 24, married a marvolous man named Peter Peterson.

Peter had red hair with purple tips, red eyes, and red skin.  He had very sharp facial features and an earing in his right ear.

They were also planning to start a family.

They had a pale red baby boy named Patrick.  Right away they tried for another and ended up with twins girls!  April Mae (right) and June Bo (left)!  Both girls had their father's dark red skin tone.

Patrick grew up into a toddler.  He loved red.  He had gotten his father's red hair and his blue eyes from me, his... (shudder)... grandma.  His long nose came from his father.

April had my blue hair and her mother's green eyes.  Her facial structure looked more like her mother's than her father's.  I loved how Orchid did her hair every morning.  June also had my blue hair and her father's red eyes.  Her nose was in between April's and Patrick's.  Not short and not long.

Apollo, baby 26, and Ashley ended up with quite a handful.  Triplet girls!  I knew they'd grow up to be very beautiful like their mom.  They chose "K" names.  The first triplet was named Kristina.  She had gotten her grandfather's (Ashley's father Simon) cool blue, yellow, and green hair (the hair I had hoped my Simon, baby 32, could have gotten) and the family's popular blue eyes from her father.  The second was Kristal.  She had Apollo's white hair and black eyebrows and strange grey eyes.  The third triplet was Kathleen.  She also had her father's white hair and she had bright blue eyes from her mother.

Oh, and about Myra (Ashley's mom and Simon's ex-wife)...  You know she got divorced right, well, she sort of got together with a butler Douglas Lynn and... (wedding bells).  Douglas had black hair and green eyes.

Then she had a kid with him even though I know she doesn't like children so what's wrong with her?  Then I realized I didn't care (I'm surprised she made it through the full nine months of pregnancy).  She ended up having a baby boy named Chance.  Everytime I see him I want to scoop him up and take him home with me.  I felt bad he had to have an unloving mom like Myra.  Don't think I'm just criticising her, you saw her in the last post plus Ashley had told me how bad of a mom she had been and I believe her.

When Chance grew up into a toddler he had his mother's blond hair and his dad's green eyes

Jordan, baby 8, and his wife Lilac had another baby: George!  He had his dad's dark skin.  He had brown hair and greyish eyes.  Peyton, baby 9, also had another addition to the family: Kaden!  He had his mom's normal skintone, blue hair, and blue eyes.

As for Simon, he found love with someone who deserved it very much: my older sister Alicia.  Simon was perfect for her.  He loved kids and was kind and reliable and honest.  He wouldn't leave her like Kendall had.  They were perfect for each other and Alicia's kids loved him.  I hoped it would last although I was secretly disappointed.  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

NOTE

After this post, I have decided to do FAMILY UPDATES on the babies who have moved out on the post that they move out on.  This way, I believe it will make it much easier for you to remember who the sims are because sometimes I forget which baby is which and who married who, etc. after a while.  I hope this works and please comment!  I love hearing what you think about my blog!


13 comments:

  1. I, personally, love the family updates! :) Pretty sad Simon and Calista can't be together... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wasn't sure what to do about Simon. I know a few challenge mothers who have boyfriends but it didn't even occur to me to let Calista continue on her relationship with Simon. Maybe I'll let her find someone sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Another family update! I love those. I love how Simon and Alicia found each other, they deserve happiness and each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm debating on whether to make Simon eventually end up with Calista or something like that. The bad thing about that would be that poor Alicia would be totally betrayed. She hasn't yet had a good, stable relationship and I would feel bad if I broke her heart again. If I don't go with the Simon plan I'll probably end up making a boyfriend for Calista. She needs one. Plus it might make the story more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always make Alicia break it off and break Simon's heart. Or Alicia could pass away but I don't think you would want to kill Calista's sister or hurt Simon again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Those are some good ideas. I never thought of making Alicia do the heartbreaking. Maybe I'll try that and if I don't I'll probably use your idea on a different family like one of Calista's kids. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your family updates..not many people do them and its nice to see what the older kids are up to.

    Hugs from Uruguay, obsessed with your story! been reading for HOURS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you made my night! I saw your previous comments and I'll reply to this one. I'm glad you liked the part with Peeta and I'm glad you're taking the time to read all of the older posts. I'm not too proud of my beginning posts. They're not as good as the current posts, in my opinion.

      Wow, hours? That just makes me bubble with joy. That's awesome! Be sure to check other challenges like mine. There are some pretty awesome ones out there. ^_^

      *hugs* <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks to you for replying!
      Im on baby 37 and 38 right now, cant wait to get to the newer ones! But what happened to the new here page? seems to have dissapeared :P

      I really did, I read all first 36 babies last night xD I love 100 baby challenges, I did read the Candence Sierra challenge a few months ago so it was nice to see someone related to that challenge in your story! and I plan to read more after yours :)
      Thanks for taking the time to reply!

      Delete
  8. I really love the family updates! :) So cool to see how the kids end up

    ReplyDelete
  9. My 100 Baby Challenge mother painted that exact same picture and I'm pretty sure I called it The Winter Cabin too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alicia took men from Calista twice... I knew she wanted to marry him for herself

    ReplyDelete
  11. ASKHCBDC RIGHT EARRING IS GAY EARRING

    ReplyDelete