Monday, November 14, 2011

Babies 65 and 66: Part 3 of 3

Remember a while back ago in the family updates I mentioned that Calista's son Matthew was out doing things?  Well, it's because he was in Dawn Turner's 100 Baby Challenge!

He had twins, a boy and a girl named Heath and Zoey!  Heath was a mini-Matthew with Matthew's blue hair and green eyes and Zoey was a mini-Dawn with Dawn's pink hair and purple eyes (amazing how genetics work)!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

After what seemed like an eternity in the car (ten minutes) I was finally home.  And to such a surprise- that house was beautiful!  It was dark outside but I could still see the amazing renovation Luke must had been involved in.  I walked through the front door, with the new kitten in my arms, to many happy, smiling kids.

"Hi darlings!"  I exclaimed, hugging and kissing everyone of their beautiful faces.

They noticed the kitten at once.

"A KITTY!"  Marseille bounced around excitedly.  He stopped suddenly before petting the kitten, and looked at the ground with a rather ashamed expression.

"What...?" I trailed off when I spotted what Marseille was referring too.  It was a dog.  A BIG dog.

"Oh my."  I whispered.  "Who is he?"

"She is a present for you and the kids.  I thought I'd surprise you but it looks like you've been planning a surprise for us too."  Luke explained as he gestured to the kitten, who was now waking up and squirming around in my arms. "Are you mad?  I know it was a big surprise but... she really needed a home."

"No.  I'm not mad.  Just... shocked."  I was very surprised to be the owner of a huge dog but she was pretty well behaved, as far as I could tell.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.  I had never seen myself as a dog owner, but I tried to act okay with the dog seeing as Marseille was afraid I'd yell at him for getting a dog although I knew it probably wasn't his idea in the first place.  "Well, let's see how they interact, since they'll be living together."

"Does that mean we get to keep both of them!?"  Marseille asked hopefully.

I sighed.  "Yes."

I set the kitten down and we watched from a distance, bracing ourselves in case there was violence we would need to break up.

The kitten walked cautiously up to the dog, a dog whose name was Midnight.   After a poke on the leg, Midnight looked at the kitten and went forward to sniff the little fuzzball.

Apparently, the kitten had underestimate how big Midnight was and she fluffed up her fur and let out a big hiss.

I was about to run up and pick the kitten up when all of a sudden they were nuzzling and sniffing each other.  It was definitely the weirdest thing!

I guess they were fine with each other.  I would later learn that the bond between the two was inseparable   They would grow to be as close as sisters can get.

"They seem to be getting along fine," Luke observed.  "Why don't you go up to Midnight and see if you like her."

I nodded in agreement and held our my hand, palm up, letting Midnight sniff it.  She sniffed it but then she pushed her head against my hand and had eventually gotten her front paws up on my shoulders, giving me a big hug.

I know she's just a dog but that was like a magical experience.  From the moment she nuzzle my hair I knew I would never give her up.  She, like the kitten, was going to be a permanent member of the Smith household.

"I think she likes you." Luke said, in a teasing manner.

I laughed and then saw the toddlers.  "Oh Luke, look."

The kitten was snuggling up to the toddlers.

"Kitty!"  Zenon giggled.

Then she did the most surprising thing.  She laid down and settled in between Zenon's legs!  I was so surprised by her toleration of the toddlers.  Most cats or kittens would not be so brave.  She was definitely the perfect cat for this household, since there would be many more drooly, loud, and smelly babies and toddlers yet to come.

Zvon looked up at Luke and I with a look of amazement on his face.

"Kitty like us!"  He exclaimed.

Zuriel seemed to have little interest in the kitten.  Her nose was a bit more important I guess.

"There's still the question of what to name the kitten."  I brought up.

"Hmm... how about Rainbow.  No, too unoriginal."  Marseille muttered.

"I know this has nothing to do with anything but I kind of like the name Kiara."

"It does have a nice ring to it."  Luke agreed.

"Kiara."  I commanded.  She looked right at me.

"Oh my gosh, she knows her name already!  That must be the perfect name."  Luke declared.

"Kara?" Zuriel tried to pronounce.

"Ki-ar-a."  I said slowly.

"Kara?"  Zuriel repeated.  Then she let out a huge yawn.

"Oh, I guess it's time for three little ones to get to bed.  Marseille, could you feed Midnight and Kiara while your father and I put the little ones to bed?"

The triplets fell asleep right away.  They had stayed up late tonight waiting for me to get home.

I finally crawled into bed next to Luke at 1:00 am.  Tomorrow would be a fun day, the kids were aging up.

I played with the toddlers until 2 in the afternoon.  I glanced over at the new cat tree we had bought and noticed that Kiara had settled herself into it quite well.  To the left of it was Midnight, much to my surprise.  She looked as though she was guarding it.

She looked at me until I broke our my gaze when Xvon threw a block into my lap.

"Mommy's turn."  He cooed.

The next time I looked at the cat post I saw that Midnight had assumed the coast was clear and had therefore settled down for a nap next to Kiara.  They were so cute sleeping next to each other.


It was birthday time when Luke came home with the birthday cakes.
Pictures of the newly refinished house.

 [I know!  Everything is so blue!]


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

LUKE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Bye honey!"  I was going out to dinner for a meeting.
Kiara came up to me. "Mrow?"

"Oh, hi beautiful."

She rolled on her back and I couldn't resist not petting her.

"Okay, I gotta go, see you tonight."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

I checked my email after Luke had left on his mysterious dinner.  To tell you the truth, I was jealous of him.  A few weeks ago I had stumbled across his planner and discovered that he was eating at a very fancy and expensive restaurant with an unknown person.  A little too fancy for just an informal meeting.

Could he be cheating on me?  I didn't want to jump to conclusion but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.  I decided not to ask who the woman was that Luke was meeting, afraid he'd suspect me being suspicious of him.  I did a little research and contacted a good friend I hadn't seen for a while.  I gave her the details of Luke's secret meeting and she replied:

Calista,

This seems rather childish to me but I think we should definitely check up on what Luke is doing.  The one way to confirm your suspicion would be to spy on him.  Like I said, very childish.  But it might just be the only way.  

He's meeting her on Friday so I think we should just get a sitter and then go with him to his  "meeting" *coughcough* date *coughcough.*  Perhaps we will find some interesting information. 


Your friend,
Destiny Rose

PS: I found some awesome costumes at the dollar store.  Let's go crazy and dress up while we're at it.  If we get caught, we might as well look professional doing it.  :)


~♥~


Her idea might just work and I loved the costume idea.  I packed up some dark makeup and an eyemask the kids had in their dress up chest and went to the dining room.

"Okay, I'm going out.  Grandpa (my father) will be watching you tonight, okay?"  I said to Marseille, who was diligently working on his algebra homework.

"Okay mom!"  He responded.  Obviously very much wanting to get back to his work.

I left for the car and drove to Destiny's house.

"I'll feel so silly wearing this Des!"  I grumbled.

Unfortunately, she was not easily persuaded and ten minutes later we were fully in uniform.  The uniform fit over my belly because it was still surprisingly unnoticeable  despite me being four months into the pregnancy already.  I realized I could not get myself out of this one so when Destiny suggested we pose for fun I reluctantly agreed.  It was actually kind of fun acting all ninja/spy like.   Then, we sneaked over to the restaurant Luke was at.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

LUKE'S POINT OF VIEW

She was already there waiting for me.

"Long time no see, Luke."  She welcomed in her familiar voice.

"I'm so glad we finally got to meet up.  Nice decor."

"Yes, this is one of the finest restaurants in town.  But please, take a seat.  I don't bite."

I smiled at her.  She looked just as I had remembered her and just as lovely.

The waiter served us our veggie pie and left us by ourselves.

I couldn't help but look at her and remember all the good times we had shared, and hopefully ones we would continue to share.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

"What in the plumbob's name is he doing?!?!?" I asked.  My eyes were seeing what couldn't be true.  Who was that woman?  I'd probably be fine with him meeting some cynical hag but this woman was gorgeous.

"That woman looks a little too beautiful to just be having a 'dinner meeting' with.  Look at those lips!"

"What do you think they're laughing about?"

"Hmmm, it's hard to tell.  Oh plumbob, it's 9:00, they should be finishing up.  Oh yes, she's getting up."

"Holy cow, she just kissed him like that.  Does she even know he's dating someone?"

"I missed it Cal, was it on the lips?"

"Fortunately no, only on the cheek.  It's a good thing too because I'm not in the mood to watch a make out session."

"Are you going to ask him about it?"  Destiny whispered.

"No, I think I need some more evidence before I accuse him of anything."

"I'm so sorry Callie, you don't deserve this."  She put a hand on my shoulder and we gave each other a big hug.

"Thanks for being here Des."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

LUKE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Amazing dinner.  I'll get the bill."

"Thanks Luke, this has been a wonderful night.  But what about your girlfriend.  Did you tell her about me?"

"Um... not yet.  I think I'll wait a while.  She thinks I'm on a business meeting."

She laughed politely, and then reached out to hug me.  After a quite kiss on the cheek, we parted, I picked up my coat, and we walked our separate ways.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

It had been a while since the dinner incident and I had managed to avoid Luke since that night.  I was well into my pregnancy by now.  The boys were playing their video games in the new game area.  Zuriel was helping me make some key lime pie; her favorite kind of pie.

"Careful pouring, Zuriel, you don't want to spill."

"I am mom."

"You're doing a great job Zuriel.  You should consider being a chef someday."

"I do like cooking, but I like the eating better!"

We laughed together.  It was so nice having some mother-daughter time.

"Yay!  Almost time to eat it!"

"Okay, I'm going to put this one in the oven and we can eat the first pie we made earlier while this one bakes."

"Okay!"

Luke joined us.  I tried to ignore him but it was difficult.  I'm not sure if he had realized it at first but now I could tell that he could tell something was up.

"So.  How's the pie Zuriel?  As good as you thought it would be?"

With a mouthful of pie in her mouth she garbled, "It's fabulous!"

"You made this pie Zuriel?"  Luke asked.

"Yep!  It's good isn't it.  Mommy said I could be a chef someday."

"I'm sure you could, you're definitely one great key lime pie baker."

After much chewing and eating of the delicious substance, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Luke, how have you business meetings been going?  Huh?"

"What?  Oh yeah, they're okay.  I'm learning a ton of new information about the other racers I compete against."

"That makes no sense Luke!  I don't understand why you need to skip spending quality time with the kids to go to meetings where you find information about what you can just look up online!"

"Calista, is something up?  You seem a bit tense.  You never asked me about it before.  Why now?"

My anger was building up and I had completely forgotten that Zuriel was listening into out conversation.

"What do you mean 'why now?'  Is there a better time to talk about this because I've got plenty of time.  Or are you going to be late for one of your meetings?"

"First of all, I think you need to calm down, all this stress can be bad for the baby.  And second of all-"

"I know what's good for the baby!  It's you who should-"  I said through gritted teeth.

"AND SECOND OF ALL" Luke said sternly, "Have you forgotten that you daughter it right here."

My face fell from the realization.  Nothing bad had started yet but I could see how scared Zuriel was.

"I don't like seeing you guys fight."  She said in a quiet voice.

"Oh Zuriel, I'm so sorry.  Look, daddy and I are just debating over a difference of opinion.  Why don't you finish you pie and then go play with Kiara or Midnight, alright?"  I said in a relaxed tone.  Glaring at Luke I added, "Your father and I will talk about our problems later."

She nodded and finished her meal.


Just as I was about to finish, Zvon and Zenon came rushing in.

"Mom!  We can't find Midnight.  Zvon and I have called a ton of time and she hasn't come back.  We let her outside when she started getting restless and she hasn't come back since."  The look of worry on their faces shocked the living daylights out of me.

"Come on everyone.  Luke, get Marseille.  We'll start searching the property."
We scoured the house and then walked outside.

"Midnight!  MIDNIGHT!"  We called, on the deck.  Just to make sure she wasn't just around the corner.
"Mom, I don't want Midnight to die.  Or get lost or cold."  Zuriel said worriedly.

"Don't worry sweetie, Midnight is smart enough to know her way back home.  And I'm sure if she has to spend the night outside her warm coat will protect her.  Plus, a lot of people in town know about her so if they see her they'll know to take care of her for us."

"I don't hear her coming," Marseille observed.

"Okay," Luke said.  He looked at me while he spoke.  "Calista, you and the triplets go and search the backyard and the house once more.  Marseille and I will search around the property in the woods.  Deal?"

"Deal," I replied feebly.  Even if he was cheating on me, I couldn't help but admire his confidence and leadership.


"She's not in the tree house!" Zenon announced.

"She's not by the jungle gym!"  Zvon confirmed.

"I'll check in the pool!"  Zuriel said as she ran toward the enclosed area where the pool was.  I doubted Midnight could have gotten in there but I didn't want to dampen their spirits.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


MARSEILLE'S POINT OF VIEW

Dad and I didn't find Midnight, after an hour of searching we finally headed back toward the house for the night.

Back at home, I took care of Roger, a wombat I had gotten the day dad and I had first met Midnight.

"I'm glad you're not lost."

He squeaked at me as I scratched his head.

"Aww, you miss Midnight too?  I'm sure we'll find her.  She's a good dog."  And with that, I set him back into his cage, after feeding him some treats.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

CALISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

Kiara was definitely the perfect cat for our family.  Not only did she love the babies, she was also full of energy, enough to occupy the kids for hours.

Another plus was that she loved her scratching post and used it often.  I was glad I didn't have to worry about declawing her (which I definitely did not want to do, considering it hurts that cats and disables them) and I didn't have to worry about our furniture being ruined.

Kiara loved the new leopard-print catfish thingy we bought for her.  It provides her with a comfortable place to rest while we eat in the dining room.

Zvon spent time outside while Zuriel and Zenon practiced their paintings for school while I played some calming music.  Luke was... out to who knows where and Marseille was at his archery class.

I walked into the currently unused baby room to change the sheets.  My due date was coming up soon.  Surprisingly and fortunately, my water broke just as I was about to throw out the dirty sheets.

Baby 65, a boy, was born.  I named him Rob Masons Smith, after his father's father, "Rob the Zombie."

Baby 66 was born not too long afterward.  A girl with her father's beautiful pale blue skintone whom I named Liana Love Smith, after her father's mother, Liana Love Masons.

As I set the babies into the cribs, Midnight came wandering in.

"Midnight!  Where have you been girl?  We missed you so much."  I exclaimed.

She gave me an odd look and then lay down on the floor.

"Midnight, what are you doing...?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NOTE

I'd like to say thank you for patiently waiting for part three.  I know it took a long time and I feel bad for it.  Posts will probably be slow from now on until I find time to play Sims more often.

Also, here's a full view of the "restaurant" Luke and his mysterious dinner woman went to.  I'd like to say I like how it turned out!

Truthfully, I think this part of the 3-part post was very long, and much like a regular post.  Imagine how this post would have been if I had combined all three parts together!!!

Thanks again to Liana Masons for letting me use her son Brendan Masons, as the father in this post.  I'd like to say the twins look like their father but... unfortunately not.  I hate my game, the father's genetics are never strong.  I have come up with a possible solution to my problem though.  I'll be testing it with a future father.  I wouldn't consider it cheating but... what have I done in this challenge that hasn't been cheating.

Also, a big thank you to Dawn Turner/Forever Hailey for including Matthew in Dawn's challenge.  I'm so happy to be able to contribute!

Once again, thanks for reading.  Please comment with you praises and dislikes.  I want to improve my blog as much as possible!

Another thing, it's very late right now (about 1:00am) so I'm sorry if there are errors and/or confusing parts in this post and please let me know if there are.  I'll be able to clarify things in the morning.  I'm pretty tired right now.  -_- z Z

Okay, bye!

22 comments:

  1. I said this on FB chat, and I will say it here again:

    YOU CHEATING BASTARD, LUKE!

    If Destiny gets her hands on him, he'll end up in a wheelchair.

    Right, now on to a more normal note. Midnight! She's in labor (that's what I'm guessing). :D And Kiara... I'm dying while looking at her - her reactions are superb and too adorable!

    Costumes + Calista + Destiny = craziness + spying on someone's boyfriend.

    The renovations of the house look gorgeous, though you are definitely obsessed with blue. O.o

    And all the kiddie moments... Damn, all the kids are sooooo perfect!

    Can't wait to see who this mystery woman (excuse my language, but I mean "bitch") is, and what Calista will do. I can't get over the fact that this post is so AWESOME!

    Okay, I'm done. For now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm officially spamming you with theories, but this is my last...

    Maybe that woman could be his sister? I think you mentioned he had one.

    So, scratch lying cheating bastard, to just 'liar'. He didn't tell Calista anything, so that's why he earns that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she might be his sister too. And I think midnight went and is now in Labour, and I love the renovations on the house. Your kids are the best.
    And you and Destiny sure get up to some crazy things.

    Skye.

    PS: Can I use on of Calista's kids for Skye's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Great New chapter Cat lover,Luke is such a dirty little cheater and the babies are the cutest.I was wondering how did you make one of the children help Catsilia with cooking?
    That was really interesting and I would like to know ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing chapter! poor midnight, could she be sick?!? I LOVE kiara though! such a pretty kitty :3. i hope lukes not up to nothing bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you name Matthew's kids after Heath and Zoey from the House of night series or was that just a coincidence? (Just wondering, because that's one of my favorite series.)

    Stupid Luke. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm mad at him. If he's cheating, how could he cheat on Calista? If he isn't, then he better have a nice reason for go to his little meetings.

    I loved how Destiny and Calista dressed like burglars to see what he was doing. xD They looked so suspicious too, I'm surprised they weren't caught.

    Is Midnight going to have puppies? Because in my game I made when pets came out (I always make another game file to experiment with everything before I try it in other games.) I made one of my dogs get pregnant and when she went into labor that's what it looked like.

    By the way, Marseille is too cute with his love of animals.

    Lastly, would it be possible to use one of your sons in my challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.M.G. Why did I even suggest the cheating thing in the first place?? Now I feel bad :( maybe you didn't do this b/c of me, but I remember me saying that Luke is a famous person and that famous people usually cheat...WHY DID I SAY THAT?? ugh...I am now regretting it :/

    But anywho, I love your story line. I don't remember you saying he had a sister, but that's probably true....I really hope it's his sister, although it didn't sound like it (in his short POV that one time)

    BUT, you didn't show her hair, maybe 'cause she has the same color hair as Luke and that means they're siblings....BUT Calista would've seen her hair, so she might have not freaked out as much if they had the same color hair...

    Midnight's definitely in labor, and Kiara is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! :D:D I was reading the part where they named her and I was thinking "Please be Skittles, PLEASE be Skittles..." but Kiara is such a cute name <3 SHE'S SO CUTE!!! :D <3

    Sorry, I'll stop ranting....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post, it was so worth the wait. :D Thank you for including the twins, Heath and Zoey in your post and for mentioning my challenge! :D
    can't wait for more.

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUTSTANDING POST... you make it look so easy ^_^ I'm looking forward to reading more! SimsFan aka Violet Newbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa... too many comments!!!!!

    @Destiny - Haha, love your little rant!!!! And yes, you are right about everything... :) She is Luke's sister. Okay, that's all I'm going to say! =D

    @Skye - Destiny and I are VERY crazy. And yes, Midnight is in labor. The puppy is very cute! Of course you can use one of Calista's kids. Who did you have in mind? That reminds me, I should probably update the "babies" tab up above. O.O

    @Entelligent - I used moveobjects on to make is looks like Zuriel was cook in with her mom. She was actually baking in her kiddie oven! And then I used the OMSP from Mod the Sims to raise Zuriel up to a better height. I got the picture of Zuriel on the stool from moving her while she was washing her hands.

    @Amiee - Luke's not up to much.... and Midnight's perfectly healthy!

    @Amanda - I checked Dawn's blog and yes, she did named them after that series!!! Like I said to Skye, of course you can use one of Calista's sons, who would you like to use?

    @Truffle - Don't feel bad! I did, in fact, get the cheating idea from you!!! Thank you for it. It adds some "spice" to my story line and has given me many new ideas!!! ^_^ Wait until you see what I've name the new puppy!!! You'll love it!

    @Dawn - Thanks for having Matthew in your challenge Dawn!

    @Midna/SimsFan/Violet Newbie - Thanks for commenting! I loved this post too and I was able to get it out after more than two weeks of not posting. I hope you enjoy the future posts as much as you enjoyed this one!

    Thanks for reading everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post I loved it

    Thanks for naming the baby girl after me :) I am sure she'll be gorgeous, both of them!

    Luke how dare he lie to you! We should gang up on him ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally disregard that last comment, just went back to see what baby Mason was and saw he was married. I'm going to use Rishon instead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Amiee - I left a comment on your blog but I'll mention it here too. I put up the download for Rishon for you!!!

    @Liana - I know! The twins don't really have Brendan's looks but they're still very cute and beautiful! Maybe their kids will get Liana's red hair. *sigh* We totally should gang up on him!!! ^_^ Also, I just downloaded Liana into my game so hopefully we'll be able to see her in future posts!!!

    @Amanda - That's okay. But just so you know, Rishon is also married. I forgot to update their status's. But it's totally okay if you use one of Calista's sons that are married, I'm sure their wives won't mind. Oh, and I'll update those status's right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, kk. In that case I'm just going to use Mason then since I can't find Rishon in my game.
    Thank you for letting me use him! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I'm sorry I don't have an account to comment on so I have to be boring Anonymous... Oh well. Anyway, first of all I'd like to say how much I ADORE your Baby Challenge. I stumbled upon it one day and, I kid you not, devoted an entire day to reading it start to finish. I must commend you on you progress because whenever I try something like this I get impatient and quit. All the kids in the family are adorable! And I love their names! I can honestly say I haven't disliked a single child. (Although for some reason I feel like they started getting more attractive after Luke came into the picture.) I wish I could have Sims that are as attractive as yours. I'm seriously considering downloading every child from this challenge. No joke. I luuurve them. Anywho, I loved this post and realllllllly hope things work out okay. But oh the suspense! Hehehe. I can't wait for your next post!
    ~Megs~

    P.S. I hope I didn't sound like some creepy obsessed stalker... Cause I'm not.

    P.P.S. I think a cute name for one of your future girls is Jessabelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Amanda - Awesome, Mason is a good choice 'cuz of his blue hair. ^_^ Well, I wonder where Rishon went.... :) Thanks for using Mason! I hope his kids get his blue hair.

    @Megs - I love your comment! It's so long and nice and I definitely don't think you're a creepy stalker. :D I'm sorry you had to read those first posts, they're quite different from how I write/take pictures currently. Ugh, they disgust me sometimes.

    I'm sure you could do a 100 Baby Challenge, I could always help you (or at least, try to help!)! I'm glad you like the kids, I think after Luke, my posts as well as the kids, got much better. :] I hope things work out okay too. I'm currently working on the next post right now so hopefully it'll be out by the end of this week.

    PS: Aww, I love that name! I will definitely name one of Calista's girl Jessabelle, and probably Megs while I'm at it (if that's okay!). Calista definitely needs to have more girls... the boys are really outnumbering them. :) Thanks so much for reading, your comment means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah you replied really fast! That made my day!!!! I'm glad you liked my comment. I'll probably comment on all your posts now that I'm caught up to speed. :) And I like your older posts too! Don't let them disgust you. Your writing has grown just like Calista's character in the story.

    I suppose I could try one. (It'd be pretty cool...) And yay! I'm so excited for the next post!!!!!!!!!
    ~Megs~

    P.S. Yay! I'm super excited! I'd be totally honored if you named one of the girls Megs, or Megan because that's technically my name :) Calista really does need more girls, but she's got a few kids to go. Thanks so much for writing, and I'm sure I will be writing more comments similar to this one. Especially since you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Megs - Here's a spoiler for the next post: Triplets!! I named two of the three Jessabelle and Megs!!! Thanks so much for the names and the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So I've been lurking around here for the past several days reading your challenge, and I just love it! And my goodness, Kiara is PRECIOUS! I practically squealed when I saw her. Looking forward to the next post! If you get time, I'd love for you to check out my blog. I just started so there's just a short intro posted, but more to come in the next day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh!! I hopeee Calista gets Midnight puppies!!! :) I love Kiara and her catfish thingy..that's so cool. I've never seen it before. Have I mentioned how much I ADORE your writing style and all the cool little twists in the plot, like Luke possibly cheating, Midnight mysteriously disappearing, and of course the usual kid stuff? :)Well if I haven't then I AM NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like my writing style? Thanks! Writing isn't my strongest ability so I'm so happy to hear that you like my writing. I'm trying all the time to improve it. :)

      Delete