Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby 78, 79, and 80: Part 3 of 3

It is night time and Liam is having fun playing around in his swing.  Of course, he has made me set it on the fastest speed possible even though he knows all too well the effects that the swing has on his stomach.  I watch him suffer for about two minutes, I finally force him to stop.

Despite his reassuring complaints that he feels perfectly fine, I send him to bed with a children's Tylenol and a bottle of milk.

I rush to get him ready because I am very excited to spend some quality time with the older kids.  My pregnancy is nearly over and the older kids are close to graduating so Luke and I are planning on throwing a small party.

When I am sure that Liam is asleep, I signal to Luke to get ready for the party.  Luke and Cyan start up the music while Spring, Izzi, Ash, and I dance our hearts out on the new dance floor that Luke's sister Lindsey gave to us.

Ash and Izzi get into a big discussion about what they think is better, the Hunger Games or Harry Potter.

It's been only a few minutes of hip shaking and arm waving and Spring is already tired so I suggest she switch places with Luke and join her brother in supplying the music.  She reluctantly agrees and Luke readily springs up from his seat and comes to dance with me.  He gets awful close which causes me to start dancing even more vigorously.

"You'd better not dance anymore, otherwise that baby might just pop out any moment now," Luke teases.

I slow my dancing down to a steady sway and join Luke and the kids in their dancing circle.

It is a fun night and the kids eat loads of junk food and watch movies until dawn.  Luke and I want to stay up later, but knowing Liam we jumped into bed as soon as the dancing is over.  Our suspicions are correct because at 5:50am, Liam is as jumpy as a lion as he bounces around in his crib, screaming to get out and eat.
Liam is getting so big and has mastered running and skipping.  So much so that playing around in the house is not good enough for him.  My back is bending more and more with the weight of the babies so Luke and the kids take Liam out for a good visit to the backyard.  They have fun playing on the playground until night time.  Liam finally runs out of energy and falls asleep before his head hits the pillow.

While nearing the end of my pregnancy, I work on my painting.  They provide a sufficient amount of money to provide for my growing family and it's fun at the same time.  Killing two birds with one stone I suppose.

The kids have a lot of fun with the kittens, who are almost adults.  They are sad to know that the kittens will be leaving the house soon, so they make every moment count.  I put an advertisement for the kittens and calls came flooding in.  So many people wanted them that I may just let Kiara have a few more kittens while she's still young enough, although, like Midnight, Kiara is getting up there too.

While they play with the kittens, I give birth to triplets.  Introducing Mei Belen Smith, baby 78.

Sindy Jane Smith, baby 79.

Alex Sebastian Smith, baby 80.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

FAMILY UPDATE



Hadleigh married Bentley Campione.  He was a few years older than Hadleigh but he was a theater director at the university and he was kind and caring.

They had two children, their daughter Gemma and their son Tivian.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NOTE

Thank you Sarah Goodfellow and Megs for the name suggestions!

Sorry if this post was crap, I've had the pictures already sitting in my document folder forever but just never felt the motivation to write the actual post.  Anyway, the next post should be a bit more creative.



12 comments:

  1. Harry Potter is better! I love Hunger Games, but Harry came first, so I gotta root for it :) Although Hunger Games is pretty amazing <3 heck, they both are, I can't choose :P <3

    This was NOT a crap post. I am going to check the "The Very Best!" box, because you deserve it ^_^ This post was awesome!! :D

    I have a name suggestion: Joey Graceffa Smith <3 but...make sure the kid is hot :) lol jkay, don't listen to me :P

    ~Truffle Legacy AKA Izzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I couldn't decide either. I knew you'd catch that. I put that Hunger Games/Harry Potter line in just for you. <3

      Delete
  2. I've been reading Calista's BC for ages, but never really bothered writing a comment, since they were older posts.
    Anyway, I love this so much. Each new post is really interesting, and I can't wait to see more. Plus, those kittens are so amazingly cute :3
    You probably have heaps of name suggestions, but in case you don't: Lacie Perenelle, Alice (an acronym of Lacie) Amelia and Nathaniel Castor.
    Please post soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the name suggestions!!! I love getting them! :D

      I'm glad you like this story, it's nice to get comments from lurkers every once in a while. :p

      Delete
  3. "You'd better not dance anymore, otherwise that baby might just pop out any moment now." Hahahaha, that line had me laughing. Luke is such a tease. ^_^

    I really love the pictures for this chapter... Everything is so colorful! WHY does your game look so good?! *jealous*

    The names... I know the deeper meaning. So glad you finally decided to do it!

    Great post, Molly, and congrats on hitting 80!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know. I love Lukey as much as Calista. <3 Haha, my game wasn't always this nice looking, but thanks! :3 Hey, you're pictures look awesome too! I've always been jealous of your photos.

      Delete
  4. Luke's made me laugh when he said the baby might just pop out now!
    Anway great post and I just adore Liam, he sooo cute!!

    I see your names Molly, great post Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I guess it's come out of the box now. Anyway, I love Liam too. His hair is awesome!

      Delete
  5. Awww, Lukey-Poo! *pinches Luke's cheeks* Even though you share the same name as somebody I hate in RL, you are so CUTE!! You're a good daddy and funny oh! Oh! And you can play... *whispers* Instruments. Gawsh. Calista has like, the perfect man right there.

    The babies have such adorable names. I wish that I was good at naming Laura's children, but sadly I suck at it. xD

    Lovely as always, I can't wait until the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luke is almost too perfect. I'm debating on whether I should do something about that. Aw, you're names don't suck. I loved Farrah's name... as well as her plant hair. :3

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness... I still can't get over the shock that it's nearing the end! :O Crazy.... But awww, all the kids are so cute! And the kittens are still precious! :) I hope that the triplets get some cool traits!!! By the way, your post was NOTTTTT crap. Don't beat yourself up so much!!!! :P
    I wish I was more motivated to write more, but I'm not. So witht hat said, marvelous post!
    ~Megs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, just for you, I won't beat myself up. <3

      I know! I can't believe I've gotten so FAR! It's been an amazing experience and I've still got to think about what I want to do after the challenge. So many options!

      Delete